Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I mostly want imp for the savage hero title not even really too concerned about AotC
Yeah I still want it too. We'll figure something out, since I know a bunch still want it. Perhaps after the "normal" raid on Friday? If people are down.

Edit: Seriously, mobile authenticator is free! This is our second guild hack this week.

Amycus

Lord Nagafen Raider
A bunch wanting it is fine, as long as the bunch wanting it know the fight and we don't wipe 10 times to a boss we likely out gear.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If Friday is going to be more BRF I am gonna say no thanks. 1 day a week is enough for me. Minivan raid has better turnout anyhow.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lol that dipshit still hasn't given you guys guild leader back? he was on D3 and ignoring people asking him about it for weeks

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
At this point we're just fuckin waiting. It hasn't stopped us from doing what we need to do or anything, just kind of annoying I guess. I gave up asking people to ask him though.

Dude could seriously just answer "I cancelled my sub, can't login" and it would be a lot cooler than just fuckin ignoring everyone like some asshole

Slaythe

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah it's really immature. It's just really weird because I don't think I'm the only one that would say it's behavior we wouldn't expect from him.

Needless

Toe Sucker
Yeah thats pretty lame, but at least they have a dethrone mechanic now... so long as he doesn't log on that character for 90 days, another officer can take over leadership.

I'm indifferent to the situation, but I know I'd definitely want to pay $15 for a game I no longer pay just to transfer guild leader back when it will automatically transfer at some point. That being said, it probably should have taken place prior to quitting, or shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Nah man I would understand if he said his sub lapsed. The real problem is he's just flat out ignoring all tells

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I think I'm in the mid 640s and if ashran gets fixed I can snag 2 more pieces of gear I should get into the 50s.

Should be good good enough to scrub through brf.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'd happily resub to move leadership to avoid the constant nagging feeling of knowing I'm the world's widest, loosest, most gaping cunt on the planet

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm indifferent to the situation, but I know I'd definitely want to pay $15 for a game I no longer pay just to transfer guild leader back when it will automatically transfer at some point. That being said, it probably should have taken place prior to quitting, or shouldn't have happened in the first place.
Responding to the people repeatedly asking you about it doesn't cost anything. Nobody expects him to resub to do it. That was never the issue.

Disarmonia

Molten Core Raider
What is the plan for tonight's raid? I would have to be an hour late, but would love to join for any sort of BRF. I can't make the minivan raids moving forward so any crack at some content with the crew tonight would be much appreciated.