Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
I'll likely never commit to a specific time for raids, but if I'm on and one is happening I'll be happy to join. My play time is sporadic enough that I foresee relying primarily on pugs to gear up.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'll likely never commit to a specific time for raids, but if I'm on and one is happening I'll be happy to join. My play time is sporadic enough that I foresee relying primarily on pugs to gear up.
This is pretty much where I'm at as well.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Any required addons for tonight?
Nothing specific but I suggest either DBM or BigWigs so you can get a lot of the automated notifications that tell you what to do. They do a good job of holding your hand just enough.

No longer do you need things like Omen because tanks are solid on aggro.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I'll third GTFO, sorrows recommended it the other day and it's been awesome. Some of the plate mods are handy depending on what you're doing. I tried Tidy plates but I'm using Elvui right now which has a great nameplate mod built in. Small clean presentation of mob names, health bars and their casting bars.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm in the same boat as Hatorade, picked 7 since there was no 630. Would prefer weekends but will try to make whatever we pick, should also be good for tonight as well. Would like to run through on my Hunter until Garry then swap to my Pally since I have the heroic loom already on Hunter.

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Weekends at 7 sounds good for sure tonight is just about trying to squeeze in some heirlooms but I am quite amenable to weekend raiding in the future. We are all adults after all.

Install mumble by the way. I don't feel like typing tonight. If you need a cross server invite then add a_skeleton_03#1395 ahead of time.

Not sure what happened with the form. I'll look when I get home. Not sure why it'd be against ToS. Might be running a little late as I need to transfer my warrior over.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was gonna ask if we had a mumble/vent or whatever. It's in guild info tab right?

If you create a new form I will put it on the first page.