Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I always wondered if we have more posters here in EST or PST timezone. I figured from being on a PST server we had more PST people then raid times were more EST friendly. So who knows.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
I really wish I'd chosen priest instead of druid for my boosted 90. Resto is great, but I'd call moonkin the worst spec in the game right now (it was my main in Cata which makes it all the more disappointing now), and I have never really enjoyed feral's half-assed-rogue gameplay. So basically I can queue for shit, and I can join custom pre-mades to get my apexis done as healer, but I hate logging it in for anything else.
I actually prefer shadow much more but what I do not appreciate are 30 minute queues so i am going back to my healing roots (was resto shaman in TBC).

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I really wish I'd chosen priest instead of druid for my boosted 90. Resto is great, but I'd call moonkin the worst spec in the game right now (it was my main in Cata which makes it all the more disappointing now), and I have never really enjoyed feral's half-assed-rogue gameplay. So basically I can queue for shit, and I can join custom pre-mades to get my apexis done as healer, but I hate logging it in for anything else.
I was feral all through TBC, and while things are different now, you shouldn't think of feral as a half assed rogue... you should think of rogue as a subset of feral. Feral can heal. Feral can dispel. Feral can go bear. Feral can break roots and polymorphs and... etc

Rogues are good at being rogues, but they aren't ferals. They do some of the same things but they just aren't the same.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Anyone want to recommend a full UI replacement like ElvUI? I fucking hate ElvUI yet not really sure wtf else to get. Thanks.

Elsebet

Peasant
I always wondered if we have more posters here in EST or PST timezone. I figured from being on a PST server we had more PST people then raid times were more EST friendly. So who knows.
Not that we're even of level/gear to raid yet, but Mike and I are PST. We actually prefer to play EST times since we both start work very early in the morning and go to bed around 10pm. Raiding with a guild that runs in the 8-12 EST times is perfect for us.

By the way we haven't played since WOTLK, so we decided to reorient ourselves by levelling new classes from 1 instead of immediately boosting something to 90. We're currently 72-ish (Zalere - Mike and Else - Jen) with me playing tank this time and Mike healing. If anyone has dps alts around that level, we'd certainly love to have you along. We usually level in dungeons but do a little questing here and there for a break.

Once we hit 100 we'll also be happy to run normal/heroic dungeons for all the other latecomers!

Neno

Lord Nagafen Raider
I live in Taiwan. Our raid times are 10am to 1pm for me which works out really well because I work 3pm to 9pm. I'm about 17 hours ahead of PST so I'm technically doing these raids Thursday, Friday and Sunday.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Heroic RAIDS if anyone is interested tonight, please be at almost ilvl 640 + properly enchanted + consumables. Going to start around 10pm EST.

Im nervous guys, sofaken scared

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I just like that I get to repair from the guild bank while you all die in raids.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
We missed you Fay & Hist a lot last night, im still kind of sad and really on edge / nervous from slaying the mighty Tectus.
Glad you guys got a few more kills, mighty Tectus down gg. Much excitement for tonight, saved a seal for heroic Butcher and read some leet tips for Brackenspore.

Narac01

Trakanon Raider
You are a warlock, those aren't deaths, they are tactical downward cost inducing spatial displacements.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Tenks you planning on raiding with us? We need a 3rd tank after having like 20 were down to Fay & I. It would be nice so when he or I aren't on we can keep it pushing forward. Plus you can stand in shit and blame healers and let them think their heals are bad.