Casual Rerolled WoW guild - Hyjal Horde

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I'm abysmal at using lock rocks. For some reason it never even enters my mind to use it.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Been pretty flaky lately, will try to be on next Sat raid but no promises since we are going to a boxing match / gambling that night.

Needless

Toe Sucker
I wasn't taking into account mythic twins, i assumed they were talking about normal/heroic lol
mythic is it's own ballpark

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
OK let's do H karg then full norm. If people want to leave before imp thats OK but we will try it. Please sign up if you can just so I have an idea who is coming.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
I like to use the engineer shield items over pots/lock rocks, my thinking is if I'm injured there is likely a heal coming down the pipe and the shield is useful no matter what and prevents overheal. Overall I was pretty happy with the attempts I was in on, my damage taken was low (lowest in the raid a few times!) and my dps was solid (had some awesome parses and some pretty weak ones).

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Shield is an alternative to healthstone, but those are only 50-51k compared to health tonics which heal for 68k. They all get boosted by your versatility/any heal CDs/etc. which just widens the lead tonics have.

Also, Resolve:
01:17:01.613 Faydark Healing Tonic Faydark+234571

Solid dps or not, I don't think it's asking too much for people to pre-pot on every pull in a mythic raid. Especially when there's like 500 agi/str/int potions in gbank tab 5 right now. There's enough flasks to last pretty much the entire expansion too, lol... Strangely, no armor pots though. I'll try to remember to make some and dump them in there.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Quake is unavoidable. The whole raid takes damage every second for 12 seconds after Phemos throws his weapons to start Blaze.
Can huntards deterrence through it? If so, I will be spending 6s running around looking for a place to stay out of the fire.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Was talking about Saturday

I could do Weds but I feel like dudes showed up on Weds and then didn't show up on Sat

Is our Weds night crew capable of a heroic clear?

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
No Idea, we do a 25m tonight to gear for our Sunday night mythic run. That's the only run besides yours Ive been doing with the guild, pug life outside of that.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Was talking about Saturday

I could do Weds but I feel like dudes showed up on Weds and then didn't show up on Sat

Is our Weds night crew capable of a heroic clear?
I show up on Weds because I can't show up on Sat. I promise to fix my DPS also, though I don't think I'm close to Heroic yet.

edit: Guess I can bring the rogue for heroic. I still need to setup my combat spec.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
I show up on Weds because I can't show up on Sat. I promise to fix my DPS also, though I don't think I'm close to Heroic yet.

edit: Guess I can bring the rogue for heroic. I still need to setup my combat spec.
No that's fine. I felt like there were people that usually showed up on Sat that didn't, but maybe I'm still salty.

Vitality

HUSTLE
No that's fine. I felt like there were people that usually showed up on Sat that didn't, but maybe I'm still salty.
I'm going to do my best to make the 8am saturday start. I can't promise anything as a lot of nudity is involved in the decision.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I could probably do Wed at 9pm EST instead of 10pm. Till then, though, Saturday is my best option.