Craig McGregor just replied on Rerolled. THIS IS GREAT

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Ok, all the emails from RR have been sent out. I am curious if anyone who was registered there, had 10+ posts and had a valid email address did not get one. I am afraid that spam-filters got activated partially through the email blast.
I didn't receive anything. my gmail is clear.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
I liked getting my Tuco email. I got to pretend we're best buds irl.

I'm like the Ice King and he's Finn or Jake.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Zastlyn

Peasant
James was the guy who was absolutely convinced that HP was the best warrior stat and wrote like 200+ posts about it in the WoW thread right? Those were fun times.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

zzeris

King Turd of Shit Hill
<Gold Donor>
I received the e-mail . G did too but I had to open it for him.

Still hitting me in the feels even now.

Bisi, you need to try just a taste bro. One taste of a game ending C'Thun. Come back...we miss you.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Back in the day, EJ banned people for punctuation mistakes or typing in all lower case letters

Yeah, I got banned there once for asking a question and I used too many comma's. I know I'm not the best with that kind of stuff, but that completely bent me out of shape. I remmeber being pissed off for a few weeks over that one.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
No email either. And I am a fucking Well Known Member. Get your shit together Tuco

• 1Like

Fezziwig

Joviality incarnate
Email received here as well. At first I thought we were moving again, but then comprehension kicked it...

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Lumie is great fun until he goes off on someone with cancer.

In all honesty, if you HAVE cancer, and ARE DYING, and Lumie SHIT POSTS you, click ignore.

For fuk's sake. Take some ownership of your fucking life.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
In all honesty, if you HAVE cancer, and ARE DYING, and Lumie SHIT POSTS you, click ignore.

For fuk's sake. Take some ownership of your fucking life.

I'm going to need you to edit your post. Spelling fuck that way is causing me anxiety.

Thanks shitlord.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Big Flex

Fitness Fascist
...but but but wait, we got a new level cap, from lv 100 to lv 1000.

When Realm 3x came out, there was no level cap. Spotlight hit level 1726 I believe. Then they added the level cap of 1000, so the GM's told him if he ever gained or lost xp, it would instantly drop him down to 1000. He was also forced to go anonymous, so people couldn't see his real level. Pretty crazy with a 180 SDM mage having the same HP as a level 1000 warrior. He DESTROYED people in PvP.

I had a macro running the first fight of the barracks dungeons for ez leveling and duped items for days. my brother bought 2 cars selling duped realm gold and items. 2x was awesome, 3x was trash tier.

• 1Like

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I thought I saw James had been shilling/trolling for Bernie there up until the last month or so?

Is anyone still raiding? What's the climate like? I wonder if I tried to run a guild today like I ran Juggernaut if my own guild mates would end up reporting me to a GM for being mean.

Tolan = James???

• 1Like