Dark Alliance (Drizzt and co in Icewind Dale)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Warr

<Bronze Donator>
It's got "time to slay the dragon" levels of cringe.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
I'm not sure if I was watching gameplay or a fan video for something. What in the actual fuck.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Bobbybick

Trakanon Raider
Can't wait to play that for free on the XBox game pass a month after it releases.

• 1Worf

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Could be an amazing game but their marketing department is making sure no one finds out. Hard to top two back to back shit trailers like that. Wtf.

• 1Worf

Randin

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, when I think of Drizzt--the pure-at-heart hero that frequently goes on long internal soliloquies about how much he loves his friends--I think of hard rock of the 'fuck you mom, it's not a phase' variety.

Gameplay might be good, but so far this thing is tonally baffling.

elidib

Vyemm Raider
Fucking LOL. i was working so i DID have the sound off. but it's still miles better than the original trailer, go back and look at the video on page 1 and compare.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
I can see why people are disappointed, but I'm interested for the co-op.

• 1Like

Shmoopy

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Lmao these trailers are so bad. Not ... "so bad they are good" ... but so bad they are just total cringe. :D:trump:

When fortnite pro gamer songs are better than your trailer something is wrong:

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
or an MMORPG

Where entering "Drizzt" as your character name instantly deletes the character and bans the account for 24h.

• 5Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 6 users

Needless

Toe Sucker
Lmao these trailers are so bad. Not ... "so bad they are good" ... but so bad they are just total cringe. :D:trump:

When fortnite pro gamer songs are better than your trailer something is wrong:

don't you dare slander the chug jug song, this shit slaps baby

also this game looks so fucking awful, what a disappointment. I wanted a remake of this series badly :(

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Is anyone really surprised with the direction WotC have been heading the last 10 years or so?

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
Ugh. I admit I was into those books in high school. Then it became more of a guilty pleasure. Then not so much of a pleasure by the time I quit (1000 Orcs or somewhere along there). Now? Ugh.

Funny almost exactly the same experience, around the same time, I left off at around the same book.

Now for nostalgia, the Jodah Trilogy written by Jeff Grubb for MTG was great.

Always thought this was the best hue for a Dark Elf, versus the typical blue

1616006081807.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like