Demon’s Souls Remake (PS5)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Demon's Souls acquired. Time to play this again, been so long, no idea what I'm going to do.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Im so sick of this fucking black love bullshit. Fuck joggers.

18% of the population and look how much pandering they receive. I dont want to hear about the black mans plight anymore.
Can I maybe interest you in Deathloop, an upcoming fps by Arkane set on the island of BLACKREEF (no, I'm not making this up)?

deathloop.jpg

• 1Pathetic
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
What the fuck LMAO.

Wow. Im fucking done. get woke go broke right? At some point this jogger pandering is going to become radioactive. People are already getting black fatigue. Its so insane how things have changed so goddamn quickly. As quick as it comes as quick it can fucking go.

• 1Like
  • 1Salty

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I don't know, a game about black people in a black area shooting/killing each other in an endless loop sounds based as fuck

• 7Worf
Reactions: 6 users

CaughtCross

Vyemm Raider
Been playing this and it is my first time really trying to play a souls game. Beat the first boss so far. Am I cucking myself playing as a Knight? From what I read Royal is the best for people new to these games.

Vorph

It doesn't really matter, but... Royalty is best because you start with soul arrow, a catalyst, and a MP regen ring. Plus rapier is not a bad weapon to start with either. The buckler is trash, but getting a heater shield with 100% phys block is simple. Wizard armor is light weight too, while most other starter sets will make you take a piece or two off to roll properly. Not that armor makes much difference either.

• 1Like

Szlia

Knight, Temple Knight, Soldier and Royalty are supposed to be the most "beginner friendly" classes, but as soon as you find some gear and gain some levels, the starting class does not matter that much.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I’ve been having a blast invading today. Shrine of Storms and the swamp are particularly fun.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Been playing this and it is my first time really trying to play a souls game. Beat the first boss so far. Am I cucking myself playing as a Knight? From what I read Royal is the best for people new to these games.

After the first couple hours your starting class is irrelevant

• 2Like

Vorph

Starter equipment is easy to replace, but Fragrant Ring and a catalyst can take a pretty good amount of time if you don't know exactly where to go to find them. That's what makes Royalty unique. Doesn't really matter if you're playing pure melee, but soul arrow can be useful if you're still working on git'in gud.

• 1Like

Vorph

God dammit, killed phalanx boss, go to nexus, walking around, fall off ledge. FUUUCK lol
Threre's a bright side there; you accidentally did exactly what you need to do every time you kill a boss, otherwise the online shit will screw up your world tendency because the tendency of the server has 'gravity' that works against what you do in your own game.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If you want to get Pure Black and Pure White tendency in every world to experience all events you can go to a world and suicide a few times to get pure black, then kill the named Black Phantom, the Primeval Demon and one boss to instantly get pure white.

Also remember if you get low on ephemeral eyes while doing this you can just invade someone to restore your humanity.

Vorph

If you want to get Pure Black and Pure White tendency in every world to experience all events you can go to a world and suicide a few times to get pure black, then kill the named Black Phantom, the Primeval Demon and one boss to instantly get pure white.

Also remember if you get low on ephemeral eyes while doing this you can just invade someone to restore your humanity.
Yeah, it's just annoying when you want your world to stay PWWT for the rest of the game once you've done everything you wanted to do at PBWT. Dying outside of the nexus fucks it up, the server fucks it up every time you connect, etc. I play 100% offline in all Souls games anyway, seeing all the graffiti left by trolls everywhere offends my eyes.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yeah, it's just annoying when you want your world to stay PWWT for the rest of the game once you've done everything you wanted to do at PBWT. Dying outside of the nexus fucks it up, the server fucks it up every time you connect, etc. I play 100% offline in all Souls games anyway, seeing all the graffiti left by trolls everywhere offends my eyes.
I have read that the server no longer influences tendency in the remake, haven’t verified though.

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Temp(2).jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Never actually read the things, but its useful that when you see one next to a wall there's a good chance it's illusory and next to an edge to use the camera to see if there's a hidden spot to jump down to