Diablo 3 - Reaper of Souls

k^M

Blackwing Lair Raider
Kill till your overwhelmed, pylons work the same as any other GR pylons you can use whenever you want. You get a "gem" at whatever level you are overwhelmed that you can augment to your ancient gear instead of eating one of the actual GR gems that you level up.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Thank you. I have a DH and wizard that are built out now. Just doing last grinds for GR110. Augments will help a lot with that.

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Not really any benefit going past 125 except that xp continues to grow exponentially so there's no harm in continuing unless you're HC. A bandit shrine also spawns somewhere after wave 125 for a bit extra loot but if you're going for that you probably need to save conduit or you won't kill it in time.

It's also good powerleveling since you're getting >T16 xp but can open a nightmare at <T6 so can invite noobs.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider
Up too 1100 paragons, 135 GR and haven't got any primals and not even filled out my set with ancients yet. Grind just gets way to boring to quickly in this game. Going to try and make it to 150 but idk if I have the motivation to do it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
My DH is getting closer to done. Definitely a bit of a glass cannon, but got 4 more slots augmented which has helped a buttload. Got 104 done. Need to get bracer, neck, and off hand rolled into decent ancients and I should be near the finish line. Monk is at full inna build already, so dumping blood shards on crusader and getting a necro to 70 just in case. 5 primals in the bank.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I guess I haven't played nearly as much as some of you, still it's been fun. Janx helped me catch up with a boost a couple of days after the season launched and I have played a couple of times for an hour or two since then. Right now I am at the Ancient Puzzle Ring part of the alter but no idea how long that is going to take to get a shot at. Only at Paragon 666 but getting rifts done with shit gear at level 100 is piss easy with Tal Rasha set. I am glad I stuck with Wizard was tempted to go with a DH but didn't.

I just got the 3 gift sets done and am trying to decide if I should open them on an alt for the set as it feels wasted on the wizard. Wearing pretty much no ancient gear or even properly rerolled stats so now it's that point where it's level gems, farm for ancient or primal ancient to gear and grind para levels. I might do a bit off and on but that is the typical wall for me in D3 to stop giving much of a shit.

The novelty of this completely overpowered build hasn't worn off just yet and I'd like the finish the alter stuff and the season things just because but I can't imagine augmenting gear that shit always seemed too fucking try hard and gay for the time required. If anyone hasn't tried the latest season it's defiantly worth dipping a toe in, just don't think there is much reason to stay for long.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm getting an error when trying to launch the game that says "There was a problem creating the game. (Code 1)

I restarted my computer and verified the files, still getting it.

What do?

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I'm getting an error when trying to launch the game that says "There was a problem creating the game. (Code 1)

What do?

Have you tried unplugging in and plugging it back in again?

If you tried scanning the files and it's still giving you the error probably best bet is to do a simple Uninstall/reinstall or take it as a sign of the universe telling you to get back to work. :)

• 1Like

GhenghisKhan

Molten Core Raider

What do?
Seems to be a server side thing. Nobody can play atm and everyone is getting the same error.

• 1Like

Xevy

Log Wizard
Super cool my ISP has been fucked for a week so I can't play anything reliably but this game (because it's low bandwith use and I can pause it in singleplayer) and now BNet itself has issues so I can't even play this.

What am I supposed to do? Touch grass? Fuck that.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>

What do?
You get your 110 done for the altar bloodshard cap?

Burnem Wizfyre

Log Wizard
P1602 Necromancer primal funerary pick, iron rose, convention of elements and Trag’ouls gloves, everything else ancient and augmented. Have had 2 Innarius primals as well which makes me sad wish they would have been Trag’ouls.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You get your 110 done for the altar bloodshard cap?

Are you talking about unlocking the potions? I have one done, the gold one.

I had two primals drop tonight but one was for the set I'm wearing and the other was a piece in the GoD set and I wasn't sure I wanted to dust that, so I'm still holding it.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The Tal Rasha Wizard this season is pretty fun. Pushing high GRs doesnt require farming thousands of paragon or testing your patience fishing for good GRs. Just go through the GR and kill shit. I can do 135s in about 5 minutes just playing normally.

Obviously the altar helps but I don't think there is any other build/skill in the game that has so many useful uniques.

• 1Like

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Helps if you do two classes/builds because you can reforge a CoE and still have usefulness for one depending on whether you get a CDR or Area damage. Then various Squirt's since you're never going to get the perfect double crit + socket where you can pick the element.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Helps if you do two classes/builds because you can reforge a CoE and still have usefulness for one depending on whether you get a CDR or Area damage. Then various Squirt's since you're never going to get the perfect double crit + socket where you can pick the element.
Never say never.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Finally finished my altar. Now I can either make a top tier every class or just say fuck it and call it until next season. Or finish up challenges. I suppose that's a thing.