Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

Penance

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Loot should be interesting and sufficiently varied but also instantly decipherable.
Why GGG hasn't implemented the extensibility of their loot filter into mouse over affixes is beyond me.

Would solve a lot of problems.

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Why GGG hasn't implemented the extensibility of their loot filter into mouse over affixes is beyond me.

They need you to stop and hit CTRL to look at that piece of loot just like they need you to use a 3rd party loot filter to hide the absolutely disgusting amount of useless items that drop on each screen of the game. It is all to hide the things that the OG team refuse to take out of the game because "RNG is fun" and "deterministic outcomes mean people play less."

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>

They removed the ability to see the affix tier from ID'd items on the ground a couple leagues ago. Nobody liked it and they didn't really do a good job justifying it either. It was suspected to curtail botting.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Guy is a shill. D4 shits the bed with itemization. Basically takes all the life and creativity away from actual unique gear and just makes it another "system" of moving abilities around. Anyone giving this a pass (and no set items at launch...really?) deserves what they get.

I watched that at random earlier, guy pretty much lost me when he started going on about how amazing bind on pickup was and how it solved everything. Also, the same item has a different appearance if looted in a different area ? Oooh, excitement.

• 2Barf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I can't believe you all are paying for the privilege of playing for a bit and getting your character wiped. This is a day 1 purchase for me but there is no reason to give them money to try an unfinished game with a character wipe.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I can't believe you all are paying for the privilege of playing for a bit and getting your character wiped. This is a day 1 purchase for me but there is no reason to give them money to try an unfinished game with a character wipe.
You’d be surprised how many people like the wipes. Starting fresh while having knowledge others don’t is exciting for some people. I think they think of it as a league style event. I think it’s weird to like watching your time get flushed down the toilet but w/e.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I'm buying a fucking chicken sandwich between now and then. Tf are you on about? lol

• 3Worf

Nola

Trakanon Raider
They held a Twitter space Q&A yesterday and they answered the most easiest, safest and dumbest questions possible. Nothing informative or new was discussed. It was just a waste of time.

Edit. Found a link to it on YT.

Last edited:

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
They held a Twitter space Q&A yesterday and they answered the most easiest, safest and dumbest questions possible. Nothing informative or new was discussed. It was just a waste of time.
Sounds like a typical Blizz Q&A. The WoW ones with Ion were cringy.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Huh? You do realize you're going to have to pay the same exact price regardless right? Playing the early access beta with a pre-purchase is literally free. You make it seem like there's an extra cost or something...

• 1Like

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Wait you guys didn't have to make the deal with the skinless dude?

• 1Worf

Fyff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Huh? You do realize you're going to have to pay the same exact price regardless right? Playing the early access beta with a pre-purchase is literally free. You make it seem like there's an extra cost or something...
Sure but the more people who shell out cash early for unfinished games, the more companies will continue to exploit the masses to fund their business development.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Sure but the more people who shell out cash early for unfinished games, the more companies will continue to exploit the masses to fund their business development.
Video games do cost money to make.

• 1Tiresome

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Video games do cost money to make.
200w.gif

ff.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Double Worf

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You mean like how companies would offer you a "preorder" bonus on games like 20 fucking years ago? The same era most of you boomers claim was the "golden age" of gaming?

• 1Like

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

That's somehow different than the cash they make off a day 1 purchase?

• 1Like

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
You mean like how companies would offer you a "preorder" bonus on games like 20 fucking years ago? The same era most of you boomers claim was the "golden age" of gaming?

Boomer and gen X for fucking life and fucking proud of it. And 20 years ago in 2003 when you preordered you weren’t testing a shit fucking game for a bunch of cucks as a preorder bonus.

We preordered wind waker for GameCube and would walk out of the store with a GameCube disc of orcania of time and master quest.

At least this way I suppose you can play the open beta and realize how shit this game is going to be and cancel the fucking preorder.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pre-ordering 15 years ago was only $5 and you got a bunch of free stuff. Now days you pre-purchase for free stuff. But usually you can get a refund. Get the early access, if it sucks just return it.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Boomer and gen X for fucking life and fucking proud of it. And 20 years ago in 2003 when you preordered you weren’t testing a shit fucking game for a bunch of cucks as a preorder bonus.

We preordered wind waker for GameCube and would walk out of the store with a GameCube disc of orcania of time and master quest.

At least this way I suppose you can play the open beta and realize how shit this game is going to be and cancel the fucking preorder.
1678248218187.png

Pre-ordering 15 years ago was only $5 and you got a bunch of free stuff.
So you stayed poor 15 years later and can only afford a $5 deposit? Layaway was for poor people then and it's for poor people now. You still had to ultimately purchase the game or that "preorder bonus" was worthless.

It's also hilarious listening to a bunch of gen-Xers bitch about "bad business practices" and "these goddamn gaming companies!!" when they are the generation that kicked all this bullshit off. It's like listening to all the old farts bitch about how "gay" and fucked up shit is now, not being introspective enough to realize THEY raised those little faggots.

• 3Like
  • 1Double Worf
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users