Diablo 4 / IV / IIII / Fore / Cope / Seethe

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Pulled up steelmage stream this morning to see a bit more of the game. He watched a bunch of videos of people dying to Butcher and said he wanted to fight him. Ran into him a couple minutes later and steamrolled him, lol.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
I didn't buy myself KFC and I wanted to see how the game looked, so my options were limited to this. I'm not a fan of watching streams in general, though.

Caliane

Pulled up steelmage stream this morning to see a bit more of the game. He watched a bunch of videos of people dying to Butcher and said he wanted to fight him. Ran into him a couple minutes later and steamrolled him, lol.
they brought the butcher back again? sigh...

say it. say your catch phrase!
"sigh... go for the eyes boo."

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I guess my only complaint so far, up to lvl15, is not being able to skip all dialogue that pop up. It seemed I could in the newbie area, but now all the main quests / side quests force me to listen to their dialogue. Pressing space or LMB does nothing now.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Rogue is fucking sick. It's just assassin + monk + dh in one class lol.

Rogue is really neat but I made a sorc and I'm just deleting everything in sight.
I guess my only complaint so far, up to lvl15, is not being able to skip all dialogue that pop up. It seemed I could in the newbie area, but now all the main quests / side quests force me to listen to their dialogue. Pressing space or LMB does nothing now.
Bug? I have no issue skipping lines or conversations entirely.

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Finished Act 1 with Sorc, played Chain Lightning and Hydras in the end. Playing on medium got rid of the frame drops pretty much.

It's a Diablo game and pretty much what I was expecting. Enjoyed it and look forward to release when I can plow through all of the story. If the "end game" is rewarding and fun I'll probably do that for a few weeks before dropping it and returning every now and then when/if they add new stuff.

• 3Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The only way this game makes money is nostalgia. It does nothing to improve or innovate on the genre as a whole.
Eh it definitely improves on it but doesn't innovate. I mean, do you seriously fucking think that it's even really possible to innovate at this point? Why do you think so much shit in PoE is completely fucking retarded and convoluted nonsense? Every single thing that can be done to innovate the genre has already been done. Over engineering is bad as PoE has often shown.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
The tone shift back towards the roots of Diablo isn't getting enough credit. It's like if Metalica went back to And Justice For All after releasing Load.

• 3Like

Xerge

<Donor>
Game feels good to fucking play ngl. If they can just hit a home run with end game/replayability. Game story/presentation is definitely not rainbows either

• 2Like
  • 1Picard

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Eh it definitely improves on it but doesn't innovate. I mean, do you seriously fucking think that it's even really possible to innovate at this point? Why do you think so much shit in PoE is completely fucking retarded and convoluted nonsense? Every single thing that can be done to innovate the genre has already been done. Over engineering is bad as PoE has often shown.

Saying we can't innovate just shows your intellectual inability.

Any game that clears out the clutter from PoE will instantly be better then this D3 reskin, and that doesn't even involve innovation.

Where is the D4 mobile app for crafting, trading,.. ? For example?

Fifa has had that shit for forever.

• 3Picard
  • 2Moron
Reactions: 4 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Where is the D4 mobile app for crafting, trading,.. ? For example?

Fifa has had that shit for forever.

I'm gonna put soap in your mouth if you keep talkin this nonsense.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
I'm gonna put soap in your mouth if you keep talkin this nonsense.

Yea, you are right.

D3 is the summum of ARPG's, no way they could do anything besides reskinning it.

Not like a small company like them has the means to invest in servers for a stable beta and launch.

Well they could, but they know idiots will buy their game anyway so they don't give a shit. Which was once again made obvious.

I'd much prefer soap to tencent ccp dick, see if you can help yourself before helping others

• 1Moron
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Yea, you are right.

D3 is the summum of ARPG's, no way they could do anything besides reskinning it.

Not like a small company like them has the means to invest in servers for a stable beta and launch.

Well they could, but they know idiots will buy their game anyway so they don't give a shit. Which was once again made obvious.

I'd much prefer soap to tencent ccp dick, see if you can help yourself before helping others
I think you'd enjoy both soap and tencent ccp dick tbh from the reads of it

Ladro

Anomaly
This is giving me Diablo Immortal vibes with the town and all the different systems and currencies. I bet it’s got some of the same cash shop bullshit, they just don’t want to reveal any of that yet. Sure hope not but not holding my breath. Enjoying the quests and random events, the regional rep system is neat and has some good rewards for completing an area it seems.

It does look fucking awesome in HDR at 21:9 though.

• 1Seriously?

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
This is giving me Diablo Immortal vibes with the town and all the different systems and currencies. I bet it’s got some of the same cash shop bullshit, they just don’t want to reveal any of that yet. Sure hope not but not holding my breath. Enjoying the quests and random events, the regional rep system is neat and has some good rewards for completing an area it seems.

It does look fucking awesome in HDR at 21:9 though.

It is 100% going to be a microtransaction to win game.

I don't even dislike it much for just that.

Oh well, even immortal had some hype on this forum. Thanks Obama.

Gl to team Lumi, I'm sure this game will be dead 6 months after launch.

• 1Like

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Yea, you are right.

You're either trolling or you think if you keep saying D3 reskin it will mean something to someone other than yourself.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Rogue does feel fantastic. I’m enjoying this for the most part, world feels and looks superb and combat flows really well. Some shit feels overturned a bit and release p2w shit is hidden but lurks just below the surface. Release will be interesting. Gonna log back on at noon to see what world boss is like now that I hit 25.