Do you know first hand anyone who has been proven to test positive for Covid-19?

Do you know first hand anyone who has been proven to test positive for Covid-19?

• Yes

Votes: 60 39.7%
  • No

Votes: 91 60.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
8pEB.gif
grFLl6K.gif

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Mudcrush Durtfeet

Hungry Ogre
Just curious here since this came up the other day. Out of everyone on this board do you know anyone (FIRST HAND) I specify that because we have many retards who will say my nephews brothers cousins roommate had it I think. To those people please throw yourself off a bridge.

So again do any of you know first hand someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. Again let me stress since many of you are stupid. I don't mean if nanners had a fevor, or you had the sniffles a week ago. Does anyone on this board know anyone first hand who has a documented case of Covid-19?

If you do please give us some details because I have yet to hear of any first hand encounters.
Let me stress that you are stupid.

• 8Like
  • 4Salty
  • 2Trump
Reactions: 14 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
A fairly close friend of mine was laid off her job during the shut downs, and so she started working for a local grocery delivery company. She spent all day going to the grocery store, then going to people's homes. She didn't go into anyone's home, she always leaves the groceries at the door. After about two weeks of that, she felt like shit, went to the hospital, was admitted when she tested positive. She's not sure how she got it, but probably spending hours a day in the grocery store seems most likely. She did wear a mask. She is still recovering, should be okay. She's 36.

Another friend of mine was very elderly, and caught it in her nursing home. It was pretty brutal how bad and laboured her breathing became very quickly. Passed away within a week. There were several deaths in the nursing home.

I know a few others, too, but I'm sick of typing.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Yeahs73

Trakanon Raider
Coworker tested positive 2 weeks ago, flu like symptons. Will be back at work tomorrow. Hispanic family so surprise surprise his mother, wife and 2 kids also tested positive with varying degrees or flu like symptoms. Co worker is early 40"s. Best part had him at my 71 year old dads house helping me change his water heater. Dad never got tested never had any symptoms, I had an antibody test last week, dont have it and dont have any antibodies. This is all Southern Michigan rural county.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

iannis

Musty Nester
Th eres two ideas. One is that it is a virulent plaque which will infect and kill anyone and everyone. The other is that it's harmless.

Neither is correct. It can be fatal. Don't think it's harmless, just a fraud perpetrated by social forces. At an individual level you don't want it and you don't want to know anybody with it. It is potentially very bad. At a statistical group level you should not be anything more than cautious and aware. It's not so bad.

It can be bad and not bad at the same time. Real life sucks like that.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I personally know 40 guys on the TR that tested positive of the 1200 who tested positive.
worst case of those, my best navy friend was sick for a whole 2 days, bad cough, mild fever. 38 were completely asymptomatic.

which matches the overall trend we are seeing with this among the general population (ie outside of nursing homes and the deathly ill);
1200 tested positive, 38 required some type of hospitalization, 1 death (over 40, obese, engineering dept ie no sunlight for months on end)

• 1Like

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Th eres two ideas. One is that it is a virulent plaque which will infect and kill anyone and everyone. The other is that it's harmless.

Neither is correct. It can be fatal. Don't think it's harmless, just a fraud perpetrated by social forces. At an individual level you don't want it and you don't want to know anybody with it. It is potentially very bad. At a statistical group level you should not be anything more than cautious and aware. It's not so bad.

That sounds reasonable, but I'm going to need a simple minded answer so I can declare that I know what's right and fight the bad stupid people who chose the opposite side! Acknowledging that issues are complex and that you don't don't have all the answers will get you nowhere on the internet.

• 5Like
  • 3Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 8 users

Screamfeeder

The Dirtbag
<Banned>
That sounds reasonable, but I'm going to need a simple minded answer so I can declare that I know what's right and fight the bad stupid people who chose the opposite side! Acknowledging that issues are complex and that you don't don't have all the answers will get you nowhere on the internet.
Obama, China, 5g and Bill Gates want to implant you with a chip and are using facial recognition and google maps software developed in Jewish owned Hollywood to target those wearing one for opening salvo trials to implant the Mark of The Beast.

Want to be safe?

Don't wear any kind of mask, go outside all of the time, hug lots of people (other manly Patriots especially because Alex Jones supplements have extra T and T protects you) and most of all make sure you bring your biggest gun to the totally grassroots, definently not billionaire sponsored rally because this literally is exactly like Auschwitz.

But really most of all, make sure you Fight to the Death to keep stock prices nominal or else someone could die (or even worse...lose double digit % on their stock options!!! [SHTF SCENARIO]).

Last edited:
  • 2Trump
  • 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users

Goatface

i really didn't know him personally other than one of my dad's biker friends, but dad had known him for his whole life. he was 74, got it around end of March, died 2nd week of April.

• 1Solidarity

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
I tested positive for the antibodies a week or so ago. I don't think the test is all that reliable.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Anyone know if the tests are blood or that horror show where someone swabs your spine from your nose?

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

Ehhhhh we're talking about potential quality of life changes that won't be compensated for.

Decreases in productivity that aren't found in influenza or a common cold.

There is growing evidence that the virus causes a far greater array of symptoms than was previously understood. And that its effects can be agonisingly prolonged: in Garner’s case for more than seven weeks. The professor at the Liverpool School of Tropical Medicine says his experience of Covid-19 featured a new and disturbing symptom every day, akin to an “advent calendar”.

The cost to society is incalculable.

The people must hold China accountable.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
The cost to society is incalculable.

The people must hold China accountable.
Not going to happen, unfortunately.

Oh, there will be some noises, then it will be back to business as usual, because the cost to society isn't incalculable, and companies will do it and revert back to the old ways.

• 1Truth!

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Good question. I have another group of concerned Karen's that I keep up with just to keep my finger on the pulse of the hysteria. Someone started linking plandemic to them and they predictably chimped out. One of them made the statement that "every one of us knows someone fighting covid". It came as a genuine surprise to a number of them that this was wrong. They get tunnel vision in their own little patch of the world and don't realize that most of the US has very few cases. Probably most of the world.

I'm an essential worker. I work for a pretty big company. Not only do I not know anyone infected, but no one in my company has been infected and a lot of us who travel to sensitive areas get tests regardless of not showing any symptoms. Then the person tried to expand it to doctors etc and I was like no, actually the 2 people I know personally in the medical field have been furloughed or had their hours cut.

Anyway. Not at all trying to make a case that it's fake like I think booze is. Just want to point out that outside of the Hotspots it's another nothingburger.

Also booze why the fuck can't we change our answers? What if you convince someone that they are really a no?

• 1Salty

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just curious here since this came up the other day. Out of everyone on this board do you know anyone (FIRST HAND) I specify that because we have many retards who will say my nephews brothers cousins roommate had it I think. To those people please throw yourself off a bridge.

So again do any of you know first hand someone who has tested positive for Covid-19. Again let me stress since many of you are stupid. I don't mean if nanners had a fevor, or you had the sniffles a week ago. Does anyone on this board know anyone first hand who has a documented case of Covid-19?

If you do please give us some details because I have yet to hear of any first hand encounters.
Looking at the poll results, I think that 40% of the board are crisis actors.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I work an IT job with US Immigration in a South Texas city, which up until this shit all started meant touching every computer in the place where hundreds of illegals get marched through every day. I am also in to community German choirs with an average age of membership higher than the mean age of Coronachan victims, who do tons of events for the public including military gatherings and funerals along with shitloads of Christmas singing. Mind you that the Chinese have been getting turned away from the west coast immigration centers so their new game is to go to Mexico and then to come up through there to the south border, especially the opiod mules, because its easier to be a "Mexican" in Texas and get in the immigration line than it is to be one of a billion Asians in any other area with a Immigration Services presence. Our town also has three military bases who all had participants in the war games Olympics in Wuhan last winter. So outside of ordering Bat Takeout in Wuhan or riding a NYC subway during Chinese New Year, I have one of the highest likelihoods of exposure to the Coronachan.

Now I am pretty certain that my wife and I (along with some of the choirs and my parents) got it back last December, but I am not getting tested because I am not sick and do not want to be hauled away by Mayor Niremberg's gestapo squads for the crime of having antibodies to this hyped up flu. We were sick as fuck for a week or so, with high fever, then recovered fully within a month working through nearly all of that. But that is just my opinion based on what I personally experienced so take that with a grain of salt.

With all that, I do not know anyone from my personal life who has tested positive for the virus or is even in the hospital for it. No one in the choir has even made the claim of having it and these are a ton of older retired guys, but perhaps its the beer drinking keeping it down. No one at work has tested positive. None of my face to face first name basis acquaintances knows of a single person they are immediately familiar with who has it either. I am sure it exists, but its not some massively spreading super killer the media is making it out to be. Its less common than the flu by every metric, anecdotal and objective. The whole thing is fucking ridiculous kabuki theater to try to steal the election one last time.

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.