Doom Patrol

Haus

<Silver Donator>
They actually made a joke about that in the show. Beard Hunter says something like "He hasn't been around since he got that job on the cartoon".

Well, there WAS the Cartoon, but he apparently also has a new show on SyFy...

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
More power to him, he's a great actor. But he was sooooooo hammy and good as Mr. Nobody.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
From the "Things that made me feel dirty... then blew my mind... " file... I give you the IMDB entry for the actress who plays Dorothy.

She's 20

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Do you have a cavewoman/missing link pedo fetish Haus?

Did you see the picture of her not in makeup? I wasn't pedo stalking her, I actually saw an interview with her, which then had a reference to her imdb so I looked it up and was just kinda stunned over her age. That and the fact that in the episode this season where we see a child Niles Caulder.. she played the child Niles Caulder.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Fuck. this was the finale. I didn't realize season 2 was only 9 episodes. They didn't finish 10 before the shutdown.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, they had to lop it at 9 due to the Kung Flu.

And apparently they had to do a moderate hack job to string together that episode 9. I'm seriously hoping that before season 3 when they get to shoot again they'll shoot a proper wrap for season 2. But I'm not holding my breath.

On the other hand, I liked the Jane story line progression.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider
It ended a bit more cliff hanger than I think they intended but for a forced stopping point by outside issues it worked well enough very amusing season and hopefully they get a season 3 and can extend it an extra few episodes to fully end season 2.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I wish DC had some balls and did a bad guy show fucking shit up and winning.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Just finished season 1. How is this show not more popular and how did it not win every tv show award ever?
The first season was some of the funniest most interesting shit I’ve ever seen on TV

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Just finished season 1. How is this show not more popular and how did it not win every tv show award ever?
The first season was some of the funniest most interesting shit I’ve ever seen on TV

THe first season was essentially gulaged onto the DC streaming service which few people had... Then it showed up on HBO Max, but even then they didn't push it much.

BTW, Season 3 just started filming.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The butts are loose!!

This show is fantastic. I really cant stand Cyborg though. The actor(s) and character is just so dull. Even in the comics from what Ive read. DC just forcing him down our throats to say "Hey we have an Ironman too!!".