E3 2014

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Well we lost Sean for Sony but we gained Man0warr's shilling for Nintendo.
I've always "shilled" for Nintendo, although it's more about disproving stupid things people believe about Nintendo.

I have a PS4 that I use all the time but mostly a PC gamer so not one of THOSE Nintendo fanboys.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Smash Bros looking great. The 4v4 matches were kinda meh, but the 1v1s were awesome. Definitely feeling some Wii U hype

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
100+hrs of gameplay noodle

definately worth it, the game is beautiful..and long.

again, starts slow but is great.

hell i never finished it and i played for ~50 hrs so far and am like halfway through

spronk

FPS noob
Exclusive: That might not have been Link in the Wii U Zelda trailer, producer teases

it wuz zelda!

YS6rzlq.jpg

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I'm @E3 now. Nintendo and Sony are rocking the show. I was impressed with Little Big Planet 3, Bayonetta 2, Evolve, No Mans Sky, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Alien: Isolation and a lot of the indie titles.

Underwhelming was Destiny (which was a big shock) and Bloodbourne.

I am a bit let down to see Nintendo bandwagon the Skylander/Disney Infinity model.i enjoy Skylanders, Disney Infinity sucked ( although 2.0 looks amazing thanks to Marvel), but Nintendos using it with Super Smash Bros U was meh.

Tomorrow I am trying Morpheus, line was hella long today, and then jumping over to the Alien:Isolation booth that has an Occulus set up so I can shit my pants in public.

Fadaar

That guy
I'm @E3 now. Nintendo and Sony are rocking the show. I was impressed with Little Big Planet 3, Bayonetta 2, Evolve, No Mans Sky, Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor, Alien: Isolation and a lot of the indie titles.

Underwhelming was Destiny (which was a big shock) and Bloodbourne.

I am a bit let down to see Nintendo bandwagon the Skylander/Disney Infinity model.i enjoy Skylanders, Disney Infinity sucked ( although 2.0 looks amazing thanks to Marvel), but Nintendos using it with Super Smash Bros U was meh.

Tomorrow I am trying Morpheus, line was hella long today, and then jumping over to the Alien:Isolation booth that has an Occulus set up so I can shit my pants in public.
Destiny is disappointing as a playable demo or what?

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I have no clue what Skylanders and Disney Infinity even are.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Ok, I'm confused. Is Dying Light and Dead Island 2 two separate games? Isn't Techland who made Dead Island making Dying Light? Did I miss something?

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm surprised and disappointed that I haven't heard anything about the Rift or Morpheus.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm surprised and disappointed that I haven't heard anything about the Rift or Morpheus.
Yeah, I'm definitely disappointed that Sony gave almost no time to the Morpheus. They just briefly showed the unit on their conference, but didn't do any demo or anything.