E3 2014

Zulst_sl

shitlord
I just want a golf game where I can play as John Daly and scream obscenities at the crowd, is that too much to ask? What the fuck was that battlefield shit doing there.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea it didn't really impress me at all. The only thing that was different than generic FPS gameplay was the cityscape setting.

Edit: Meant Battlefield. I'm psyched for more Mirror's Edge, although that presentation really had nothing. I just enjoyed the first one and want more. If they can get away from the shitty gun parts of the first some (which honestly it doesn't appear like so far) it'd be one of my favorite games.

Qhue

Trump's Staff

Fuck you EA for using "Vigil" in the background while talking about your new IP.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Go fuck yourself Casey Hudson and Mac Walters. Don't interfere with the talent next time.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
Casey's hair did look great though. The lighting really accentuated the amount of gel he uses to maintain those curls.

Looking at it again, I think he uses Soul Glo.

sebur

Bronze Squire
I am downloading the beta right, almost done, but I am also a fan of the battlefield franchise so....ya.

Zulst_sl

shitlord
The Montreal team who did the ME3 multiplayer and the DLCs are working on ME4. Casey and crew at Edmonton are working on their new ip.