E3 2014

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
The character designs/voice acting in the Xenoblade trailer reminded me too much of Star Ocean 4. Hope I am wrong and they end up better or at least not annoying!

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Unfortunately it's still Zelda. A franchise that I haven't enjoyed in over a decade.
If the RPGs were coming sooner id consider a WiiU but i also dont give a dam about Zelda so WiiU still a total no go.

spronk

FPS noob
the microsoft gameplay trailer for division looked weak but the story trailer is pretty amazing. too bad its been delayed till 2015

Qhue

Trump's Staff
I think Ubisoft is gonna take a hard look at Destiny and how it works/does and work on The Division to polish things up. They've had long 'gameplay' segments at E3 the past two years and there is a lot of expectation riding on this title. Many people I know who scoff at MMOs of any kind have said that The Division is the sort of world they wouldnt mind living in every night after work. They have clearly sold people on the concept, but can they deliver?

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Xenoblade can be hard to find. Think it's on ebay but watch out, people try to get big money for it.

I saw one used at gamestop the other day for $40 and I've been kicking myself for not grabbing it.
Pretty sure you can play emulated Xenoblade with Dolphin, at near full compatibility.

spronk

FPS noob
honestly who is buying some of this shit. The Order: 1886 Premium Edition $150

81V7X65i9rL._SL1500_.jpg

Assassins Creed CE $130

A1gHvUdgL4L._SL1500_.jpg

I understand Mass Effect or Star Wars or Mario statues, but some random jackass with a flag and a music box... wtf

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Dragons Dogma : Dark Arisen took more hours from me than any non mmo in past 5 years :/

Needless

Toe Sucker
I'm trying to figure out when capcom is doing shit too.. they should be revealing at least one game..at some point >_>

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So i just saw the Zelda they demo'd today - im curious what happened to the better looking Zelda from 2012?

Thats like saying square enix didn't announce anything because they only showed shitty dead island 2.
Their stream is just starting: Square Enix Presents: E3 2014 Live Day 1 - YouTube
Why did they even bother? Instead of showing the games they spend money on a concert?

Nocello

Golden Squire
You can get Xenoblade from pretty any much aNY Gamestop. They had some deal where they paid to have more made and it's not hard to get.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Maybe I'm just too old, but I do not understand Nintendo at all anymore. How do they get such a pass for riding the same IPs in to the ground for the last 30 years? I cannot take them seriously anymore when every announcement is going to be another Zelda/Mario/Yoshi/whatever iteration with a slightly changed art-style and the same game mechanics they've been using for a decade or more.

Do people seriously still get hyped up about the 19th Zelda game or whatever it is?

Caliane

Same game mechanics.

Wtf.

nevermind open world zelda.
Or skylanders brawl/mk
Yoshi yarn.

Did you see this squid game? (seriously watch it being played.) or Captain toad?
thats two new IPs entirely.
or mario maker. New IP.