Energy Drink Thread

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Man, i can eat swedish fish until I feel sick and still want more. Guess i pretty much have to try this now.

It’s amazing man. It’s close to my first.

Also I can’t stress enough get a blender bottle or better yet custom Gfuel which I prefer. Just shaking the powder doesn’t get it mixed up well and that can have a impact on taste.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It’s amazing man. It’s close to my first.

Also I can’t stress enough get a blender bottle or better yet custom Gfuel which I prefer. Just shaking the powder doesn’t get it mixed up well and that can have a impact on taste.
I got a blender bottle at Walmart the other day. Has a rounded bottom with a nice ball inside. Does make a big difference compared to just shaking it in a water bottle or something.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I got a blender bottle at Walmart the other day. Has a rounded bottom with a nice ball inside. Does make a big difference compared to just shaking it in a water bottle or something.

Does it double as a ball gag? Otherwise you got jipped.

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
I think Black on BlackBerry is awesome. Really like the flavor. Coconut is actually the last remaining in my sampler pack just because I really dislike coconut. Guess with the positive reviews I’ll have to give it a shot. The super cold thing has me irritated at work. Our water cooler just isn’t cold enough for me. Guess I could throw a bottle of water in the ice machine but then I’d have to wait.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
I think Black on BlackBerry is awesome. Really like the flavor. Coconut is actually the last remaining in my sampler pack just because I really dislike coconut. Guess with the positive reviews I’ll have to give it a shot. The super cold thing has me irritated at work. Our water cooler just isn’t cold enough for me. Guess I could throw a bottle of water in the ice machine but then I’d have to wait.

I always add ice since I don't plan on chugging it.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Kiwi Strawberry - 8.75/10 I think I reviewed this not sure. Not bad and it’s borderline sour for guys like Hekotat Hekotat . I could see you loving this. Very unique flavor and not too sour.

Kiwi flavor is dominant which is a good thing because generally speaking because too much strawberry means there is an over abundance of citric acid. I loved the aftertaste. I’m not a kiwi or strawberry fan but I could see myself definitely getting more samplers and perhaps a tub. It’s one of those perfect flavors to have for a change up from your go too’s

Blood Orange - 6.5/10 honestly liked regular orange more but this was a bit meh. Not bad for a sampler I guess.

Orange caffeine free 5/10
Just tried Orange slippery slippery Alright they must have recently updated their flavor. I am not a orange fan really but I love Tang. This tasted like tang and wasn’t bad at all. Sadly it’s caffeine free so wtf is the point. I dock it like 2-3 point on that alone 5/10

edit:

Strawberry Shortcake - 9/10

wow yet again the sourness of the Strawberry is subdued and the Short cake flavor is not covered up. I am impressed with Gamma Labs Strawberry Flavor. You get a very well blended mix that tastes just like Strawberry Short Cake. Absolutely legit flavor. I maybe getting a tub of this. My first time I was not impressed but I didn't drink it cold and put too much water in my bottle. I made it right this time. This is a "sweet" flavor similar to Gummy Fish so if you don't like candy flavors pass.

edit: 2

lemon-lime is awesome 9/10. Tastes like Lime from old school Fun Dip. I will buy a tub of this.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Oh man, one side effect / benefit they don’t tell you about Black on BlackBerry is that it turns your poop super green.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Halloween bogo only certain flavors. I like green apple but really wanted the sour cherry too. Anyone try blood orange? Figure that might be decent since I dont want to get 2 of the same tub.

Is cherry limeade similiarly tart to sour cherry/green apple?

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I did reviews up above.

Sour apple and Cherry Limeade are very different and both worth a tub.

I can’t recommend Blood Orange as a tub.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
1541532239970.jpeg

Thanks Crone Crone !!!

I put the mix in then heard a knock at the door. Early Xmas from Crone.