Epic Seven

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
i just got haste from free summon, would have prefer charles from the banner, but no luck there, anyway i shouldnt really complain

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
My free rolls have been pretty ass since the very beginning. Think ive gotten a few 5* artifacts but never any units.

On another note, these devs have got to fix this Guild War cheese. It's ridiculous that unless you're gaming the system you're likely to be at a severe disadvantage. Being penalized for playing fair should never happen.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Was trying to snag ML Aramintha through mystic summons, got ML Dingo and Yufine instead. Pumped as I really need a buff stripper for guild wars

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Was trying to snag ML Aramintha through mystic summons, got ML Dingo and Yufine instead. Pumped as I really need a buff stripper for guild wars

Was just about to come post this exact thing. I'd been saving my mystic coins, had like 500, got Yufine and then ML dingo back to back. Pretty stoked. Yufine is someone I've always wanted, she's got such a great kit--armor debuff and dispel and self buffs, pretty amazing for PvE and PvP.

Edit: Hah, daily pull before going into work gave Charlotte too too. Damn, crazy morning. Guess Ludwig is no longer my only free 5 star :p.

Screenshot_20190314-062713.png

But ML Dingo, Damn, he's actually pretty powerful. His S3 is ridiculous, it buffs him AND his target with invincibility and attack up. It works perfectly for a new team I'm building to try and break out of Challenger in Arena (Since I think we're going to see a lot of immunity sets soon). Going to use Dingo/Ludwig for a super cleave team. Ludwig has the highest base attack in the game, so going to toss an attack/crit set on him, and go for broke, as high as I can get him. Then use Dingo to attack up/Invincibility him, which gives his S3 50 Armor Pen. Should be pretty nasty, hopefully.

Dingo though, his attack scalar is 1.5 for the single and 1.3 for the AE, and the AE procs the S1 on crit. That's pretty obscene in terms of damage, most S1's are .9 to 1 and AE's usually don't get much higher than 1 for S2s.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
Uhm, is it just me or the new character banner seem just meh? i think ill save my tokens and wait for the next one.

Chancellor Alkorin

Part-Time Sith
<Granularity Engineer>
Can't devote the time to this one. It's just too much grinding for any meaningful gain. Was fun while it lasted, though.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah this banner unit it decent but isnt bringing anything new that a half dozen other units dont already do. I always save a few bookmarks toward the beginning of a new banner and try my luck. Didnt pull this hero, won't cry because the list of stuff Ive got to work on is long enough.

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I did a few summons from the Bookmarks in sidestory on this Banner, got a 2nd Uberius Tooth so I'm happy. I got zero bookmarks to do any summoning for a while.

Molten Core Raider
She's good for wyvern farming and isnt terrible for the arena with her aoe, bleed, and def down.

• 1Like

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
she s nice in aoe team, or in fights where u want lot of debuffs.

• 1Like

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Changes coming up, some nerfs and buffs.

They've significantly decreased Molgora costs, which is nice. And we'll get used ones refunded. Kluri got a little bit of a nerf, but not bad. They've reduced the uptime on her Def break, and instead of getting an extra turn on her rune skill, she gets a 50% increased combat readiness (The number of times in Arena she extra turns out of CC is fucking infuriating).

Couple characters got some nice buffs, I think Kluri was the only moderate nerf. A few characters will be a lot more competitive after, though.

Molten Core Raider
Im secretly hoping that they offer the chance to recall any of the units they are changing instead of just Kluri who is getting nerfed. I have a few units getting very minor buffs (Cecilia for instance) who still wont be too viable. I'd love to get the molas back out of her I invested way back when I started playing the game.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
yeah that be nice. I hardly use my tanks excepts for shadow rose.

and sigurd scythe is coming on knowledge vials finally!

Aazrael

I sold all the unused artifacts to get 180 dust. Will probably buy R and L.

Aazrael

Was going to level Clarissa but I have too many ice heroes right now. Remember I have cidd untouched. Got him to 209 speed with 50+ critical rate and attack on ring and neck.

He should be a good investment right? Only have Bellona and Rin on the earth side. Got Ken and Aramintha (and M Hazel when quest is done) on the fire side. Ice I have Krau, Sez, Angelica, Luna and Kise.