Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Xevy

Log Wizard
1.1 Play Nice Policies - Activity within EverQuest

In addition to the Rules of Conduct listed in section 1.0, players are also subject to these supplementary guidelines while playing EverQuest. While by no means an all-inclusive list of the do's and don'ts in EverQuest, it provides a suitable foundation by which the player can determine what activities are appropriate:

There will be no first in force or engage rules arbitrated or enforced by a Game Master or Guide on any server. We believe players can resolve disputes about camps and raid bosses between each other. Game Masters and Guides will not help negotiate these disputes between players and guilds.

That's not what they're talking about. This is:

9. You may not use any third party software, programs, applications or utilities to modify the Software to change or otherwise affect, alter or modify play of the Games. You may not use our intellectual property rights contained in the Games or the Software to create or provide any other means through which the Games may be played by others, as through server emulators. You may not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure, or that interferes with the operation of our server(s). You may not sell, attempt to sell, purchase, attempt to purchase, auction or facilitate the purchase, sale or auction of any accounts, items, coin or copyrighted material relating to the Games.

Mommy

Golden Knight of the Realm
that one time i found a shiny

EQ000039.jpg

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
VP key on these raid instances servers is the dumbest shit ever. That quest was designed for servers with one guild doing it. Even with sped up timers it doesn't translate to 15 guilds trying to do it. Trak tooth should equal key. And come luclin emp Ssra thing should be similar.

Opimo

I'm sad that our AgnarrFlames thread devolved into yet another Faceless circlejerk with people piling on Zaide. I haven't played EQ in ~15 years, and I don't remember the players being this butt sore over pixels before.

We get our shit jacked all the time, and none of us are bleeding out on Reddit or here over it.

Sterling

El Presidente
VP key on these raid instances servers is the dumbest shit ever. That quest was designed for servers with one guild doing it. Even with sped up timers it doesn't translate to 15 guilds trying to do it. Trak tooth should equal key. And come luclin emp Ssra thing should be similar.
It was good times on Phinny without the sped up spawn timers and the groundspawns weren't no destroy.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Toxn isnt a coder, I dont think hes playing agnarr. Korrupt's JC is different than my JC but they accomplish the same thing. lol

Zaide

TLP Idealist
I'm sad that our AgnarrFlames thread devolved into yet another Faceless circlejerk with people piling on Zaide. I haven't played EQ in ~15 years, and I don't remember the players being this butt sore over pixels before.

We get our shit jacked all the time, and none of us are bleeding out on Reddit or here over it.

There are a few guys on there who just follow me around crying whenever I post on reddit. These TLP servers are like a full time salt mining operation.

Zaide

TLP Idealist

This quote from the thread I found this in answers most of my initial questions.

"Because I'm annoying like that, I thought it would be funny to start dropping foraged items near people camping the SoNH ground spawn to see if they'd snag them. I did this, and noticed the items almost immediately disappeared (and didn't get re-dropped). So I started doing it further and further away from the ground spawn location - well out of click range I - and it still happened. So I went event further away, and to my amazment, not only did the dropped item disappear, but I summoned three FD Trucidation members (Pudds, Gunnie, and Oldmans)!

So, it appears these guys are running some sort of macro or script to autoloot any drop in the area - which I imagine includes the VP Key part when it spawns. As proof I captured this video (<3 Gerhart for the technical guidance). It's shot from due north of the GS location - you can just see some players in the distance camping it. I'll be reporting this to DBG - hopefully they get banned. I've tested it in other parts of the zone and it works as well. You have to get far enough from the GS point - almost beyond the clippane limit - to make the summon happen; otherwise the drop just disappears and there's no summon.

NB: You'll see I have See Invis on so it's not like I'm even somehow just uncovering invis people - these guys aren't invis, they're being summoned/porting to the drop location."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Lulz what idiots to use that, gotta set a range on your grab =p but that doesnt look like a macro looks like a plugin if they warp, i dont think mq2 pickup item warps ya unless u use a diff command or plugin?

Opimo

This quote from the thread I found this in answers most of my initial questions.

"Because I'm annoying like that, I thought it would be funny to start dropping foraged items near people camping the SoNH ground spawn to see if they'd snag them. I did this, and noticed the items almost immediately disappeared (and didn't get re-dropped). So I started doing it further and further away from the ground spawn location - well out of click range I - and it still happened. So I went event further away, and to my amazment, not only did the dropped item disappear, but I summoned three FD Trucidation members (Pudds, Gunnie, and Oldmans)!

So, it appears these guys are running some sort of macro or script to autoloot any drop in the area - which I imagine includes the VP Key part when it spawns. As proof I captured this video (<3 Gerhart for the technical guidance). It's shot from due north of the GS location - you can just see some players in the distance camping it. I'll be reporting this to DBG - hopefully they get banned. I've tested it in other parts of the zone and it works as well. You have to get far enough from the GS point - almost beyond the clippane limit - to make the summon happen; otherwise the drop just disappears and there's no summon.

NB: You'll see I have See Invis on so it's not like I'm even somehow just uncovering invis people - these guys aren't invis, they're being summoned/porting to the drop location."

For what it's worth, the player in this video has been removed from the guild. We were not aware of him using MacroQuest. The player in the video was selling VP key MQ's for Krono. He apparently modified and compiled his own version of MacroQuest that worked on this server.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

lost

<Bronze Donator>
Trucidation filmed warping on SonH Key Part • r/AgnarrFlames

nizzarrl 1 point 13 minutes ago

Nice using CoTH tricks to try to frame my members as hackers. Even if we did use this shit, DBG are little bitches who won't do shit about it. Can't prove anything. You guys just seem really mad you will never be in a guild that will make it into VP. hahaha

cmon

reddit_Breauxstorm 7 points 2 hours ago

This isn't a hack!

You noobs just don't know how to feign death reverse CotH to items.

I mean, are you really even playing EQ? /s

Opimo

"Nizzarrl" isn't Nizzarr. It's a troll account of someone on Nizzar's nuts. Our guess is that it's a_skeleton_02 / Quicktune (who sat on Dumbledore and killed him).

I've only known Nizzarr since playing on Agnarr (I didn't play with the P99 Red crew we have in the guild). I've asked Nizzarr to tell us the story of why a_skeleton_02 is so angry at him, but he doesn't talk about it. All I know is that it must have been epic for a_skeleton_02 to be so butthurt for so long.

Last edited:
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user