Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Need some tips from the fellow SKs:

First time around with an SK, what am I better off using: Argent Protector or a Mace of Shadowed Soul/Noctivagant Blade/1H & shield? Is it as simple as 1h & shield for tanking, and 2H for DPS? And should I be prioritizing any specific stat other than AC and the accompanying STR/STA/INT?

All SK tips welcomed.

Edit: any time I'm up late the market just seems to bare incredible deals. Atramentous Shield 1,300p, Argent Protector 2,500p etc

Last edited:

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sword+Board tanking. Stock up on hp/ac in those two slots. Our aggro is from snare dots so 1hd dps doesn't matter. Unless you get a Shard of Night (21/24 1h pierce) Argent is the way to go for DPS.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I HATE KUNARK

You are 100% right

killing Trakanon for 1 item (a week if you dont do open world) and spending your free time clicking a bag is awful. We have a lot of people who are already done and waiting for velious I can't blame them.

Even VP sucks.

Can we at least agree that Vex Thal is the worst and getting key is equivalent to putting your hand in a waffle iron?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Looks like DBG removed the items that dropped in the Fear Revamp that was available. RIP Brain of CT. :(

If you didn't destroy them then wait to reclaim much later you are an idiot.

• 1Worf

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Thanks for the Wizzy epic, Trucidation!

NP man. We're well aware that GM's will award them if someone petitions. It's two epics for the price of one!

Last edited:
  • 1Salty

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
NP man. We're well aware that GM's will award them if someone petitions a Kill Steal. Which is why we don't shy away from doing it. It's two epics for the price of one!
Get midcity to post over here. When he trained me the other day he told me I need to cry to my officers. I told him that he doesn't know who I am, I don't need to cry to anyone.

Opimo

I'll let him know. He's been busy moving into his new house.

• 1Solidarity

Opimo

Per GM's: Trucidation currently under investigation.

GM Translation: "Please stop crying about this. The game is 20 years old, here's your shit, now go away".

Last edited:
  • 4Salty
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Opimo

At least all that RMT shit will come in handy for witness protection pots.

1.1 Play Nice Policies - Activity within EverQuest

In addition to the Rules of Conduct listed in section 1.0, players are also subject to these supplementary guidelines while playing EverQuest. While by no means an all-inclusive list of the do's and don'ts in EverQuest, it provides a suitable foundation by which the player can determine what activities are appropriate:

There will be no first in force or engage rules arbitrated or enforced by a Game Master or Guide on any server. We believe players can resolve disputes about camps and raid bosses between each other. Game Masters and Guides will not help negotiate these disputes between players and guilds.

• 2Salty
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users