Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Don't get me wrong, Brad isn't getting a single damn thing from me, not until I get to play the game at the very least.

Well, if that is what it looks like, a lot of folks here can join up

Would be nice to play with my #1 CN again, a player as good as you would be a blessing to any guild.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't get me wrong, Brad isn't getting a single damn thing from me, not until I get to play the game at the very least.

Same here, either it gets an open beta or he can shove it.

As for this, I'm unsure if I can even play during the usual peak times. Whenever I try to play on P99, it's so void and empty.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah these servers are super casual friendly.

The irony is that Phinny was the absolutely most casual friendly and polite EQ server ever by a landslide... except for the very top and open world shit. If you avoided efreeti, vp keys, and didn't get boners thinking about the sleeper sleeping? Great times. If you judge the server by the official forums? Worst server ever.

• 1Like

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Yep, with instancing especially we will be able to accomodate any of the board dudes. Just let me know if you are going to be going hard so we can get you in a static.

My guys have been viewing this server as the last hurrah before Pantheon launch. Hopefully right as PoP lock is getting boring Pantheon will be ready to release and we will just transplant everyone interested.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Logged into my old account for first time in like 10 years. Took a pic and logged off, shit is sooooo clunky! Might still play new server but lol, I couldn't even run in a straight line.

Here's me pimping the monk shroud from Ventani. Also HAVE to transform into a DE 1st thing of course.

Daybreak put "BUY NOW" buttons everywhere, lol..

old.png

Noahx

N00b
Most people could use this as a pretty easy bucket list server (save some epics), and ride this into the sunset as the last EQ venture. Most all the big pain is gone but still nostalgic as fuck. Heck, even "normal play time" people will Alt Up and still level at a reasonable pace + have time to get gears. Especially if <30 hrs is needed for 50. Shit, i'll be plvling w/ Enso (chanter) as soon as possible.

• 1Like

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
You can upgrade her to level 85 for free until the end of March!
Oh OK, I'll have to do that then. How long do 15 levels take and what's the cap? Only 1x per account? I guess it doesn't matter unless I planned to play again, would 85 something else probably. I'm going to try visiting some old places for the feels.

Rikkon

Lord Nagafen Raider
Predicated on when this kicks off and summer travel scheduling I plan to poopsock to max level and then raid some.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
Oh OK, I'll have to do that then. How long do 15 levels take and what's the cap? Only 1x per account? I guess it doesn't matter unless I planned to play again, would 85 something else probably. I'm going to try visiting some old places for the feels.

It's a freebie one per account thing for the anniversary.

I've got no idea on the other stuff. The last time I tried to give the game a go I quit in the mid 60s because of how fucking slow it was. That had to be ten years ago.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
It's a freebie one per account thing for the anniversary.

I've got no idea on the other stuff. The last time I tried to give the game a go I quit in the mid 60s because of how fucking slow it was. That had to be ten years ago.

This game, holy shit... I did the upgrade and got all the Heroic gear and have 37K hp now, wtf haha. All that time spent grinding... for NOTHING!!!

Druss

Trakanon Raider
I end up joining in this also, not sure how much time ill have until they post the date.

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
This game, holy shit... I did the upgrade and got all the Heroic gear and have 37K hp now, wtf haha. All that time spent grinding... for NOTHING!!!

I did my boost on FV because the server doesn't have (for the most part) no drop equipment and went around trying to find old bosses to punch and that shit is on fucking lock. I'm convinced there are multiple people just executing every raid boss from Kunark and Velious every single respawn.

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
PoP is the best. Had to visit PoTime again. That was the climax of my EQ career. Can't believe there are like 20 expansions after PoP, crazy shit.

2.png

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
I'm down for this myself if we got a late crew. I work nights and can't do prime time.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I dunno why, I always enjoy vanilla levelling quite a bit . This time I hope I can get over the kunark (aka the worst X-Pac in MMO history) hump and really go hard in velious and beyond.

Gonna play Pantheon too, but probably won't be on the level. At least for the race anyway.