Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Real keyboards > laptop keyboards.

I can have many real keyboards all bundled close together and hit hotkeys on many comps, same time, like a professional DJ. Most of the time I'm looking at one monitor only while accurately hitting my DJ hotkeys on the other keyboards, blindly. All bound to number pad keys.

I don't cheat, I don't use any VM bullshit, no broadcasting bullshit. Guarantee I'll out play someone boxing with multiple laptops any day, with them broadcasting keys or not!!!

Don't mind me, keep doing you. Enjoy it.
Hey, by the way, if you bought $20 USB keyboards from Walmart, you could treat your laptops like monitors, and have all keyboards organized nicely, close by, for maximum destruction. Maybe? Lot of run on sentence there, I know.

Hui

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Keyboards take up too much space, USB numpads are what you need

Last edited:

yimmien

Molten Core Raider
I play one character on one pc. I feel it allows me to play at 55% of my class' potential. Sometimes more.

• 5Worf
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Penalty

Lord Nagafen Raider
Why are people so retarded about slowing mobs on this server..

9 times out of 10 enchanters dont even realize they are the slower or that they can slow, then today I actually had to tell a shaman to slow each mob. Dude was level 58.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why are people so retarded about slowing mobs on this server..

9 times out of 10 enchanters dont even realize they are the slower or that they can slow, then today I actually had to tell a shaman to slow each mob. Dude was level 58.

Whoa whoa whoa, how dare you pick enchanters. Haven't you been following the thread, they are so overworked. Don't you know they have a charmed pet? That makes them so overwhelmed they can't do anything else, like buff, debuff, tash, cripple or slow. You should feel fortunate they even bother to mez. Dudes on this board get offended if you point out that 90% of the enchanters on Agnarr are bad. That's what happens when the hundreds of people who came to the server because of Cohh find out that it's easier to get a group if the roll an enchanter.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Whoa whoa whoa, how dare you pick enchanters. Haven't you been following the thread, they are so overworked. Don't you know they have a charmed pet? That makes them so overwhelmed they can't do anything else, like buff, debuff, tash, cripple or slow. You should feel fortunate they even bother to mez. Dudes on this board get offended if you point out that 90% of the enchanters on Agnarr are bad. That's what happens when the hundreds of people who came to the server because of Cohh find out that it's easier to get a group if the roll an enchanter.

OMG.... this sarcasm is spot on. Granted, i'm still a low-level bard but, I was in KC just the other night, do my bardly duties and you would have thought I was the greatest player in EQ history. Let me put this in perspective, i'm on my laptop playing, no mouse, or anything fancy, it's what I had at the time so i'm just getting a grind group while away from home so I know playing on my laptop rather than may desktop i'm not playing as smooth or fluid as I can but I was mezzing multiple mobs, charming a mob here or there, and keeping a couple of songs going... you know, doing things that bards do and have done even before you could set up melody hotkeys. They couldn't believe it. There was even an enchanter in our group?!?! He was like, "Wish I could be more help but I have a hard time with a pet." I'm like, WHAT??!?!. Before this even happened, while I was doing my SK thing, they hardly ever mezzed much less slowed. Who are these people and where did they come from?!?! I thought it was just me but I have been mind blown for months over this and i'm glad to know i'm not crazy. If I hadn't rerolled once already, i'd roll an enchanter but i'm so far behind I got to get something up to max before NTOV and ST becomes a thing. I've missed so much cool stuff already that couldn't be helped but somebody help these poor people.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
shit dies so fast i wouldnt slow if i had ever pugged, i'd be like yeah ive got a charm pet and i haste the group and i clarity the group! but yeah i dont pug. I dont really slow or mez i just pet tank with charm and hit each add with charm pet so when I CH pet it doesnt aggro my healer.. ezmode

Tarmie

Golden Squire
shit dies so fast i wouldnt slow if i had ever pugged, i'd be like yeah ive got a charm pet and i haste the group and i clarity the group! but yeah i dont pug. I dont really slow or mez i just pet tank with charm and hit each add with charm pet so when I CH pet it doesnt aggro my healer.. ezmode
Pretty much this, my Enchanter only slows real things since I mez adds and have a charm pet it's just not worth it to cast complete heal less than I already need to. If fact with few exceptions I don't even need to cheal, celestial elixir and am occasional Divine Light does the trick. With a rogue, charm pet, and wizard the only place where I even cast more than one dot on my necro is chardok. Probably a different situation that some random pick up group where DPS are durp and you can't trust your healer to pace themselves.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I still would like to know what class YOU play.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I bet he gets mad when his haste isn't refreshed before it drops, too.

a_skeleton_02 is probably right. Monks are Enchanters worst enemies. Their "pulling" now consists of bringing as many mobs as possible and expecting the Enchanter to deal with it. No mind if the Enc has 20m and pet break is imminent! Just AE mez and debuff and slow all these mobs while mezzing and recharming your own pet, idiot! You're slowing down the exp!

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xevy

Log Wizard
Sounds about correct.

I did 40 to 50 at hamlord on both an enchanter and a wizard, and saw zero SMRs. Got a charity group with my rogue there, and the first AM dropped an SMR that I won. I could have sat in the tunnel on my wizard and enchanter taking tips for ports and buffs and bought two SMRs and leveled to 50 in the hole in less time.

Gottem. I mean, I guess he played an enchanter too, but then played the other two most brainless classes in game so I'm not going to give him that much credit.

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Grouped at Juggs w forum bro Xevy tonight.

Amazing ench player. Tash and mez before you even know what happened. Awesome. Enjoyed the group man. Catch ya again soon. Let's level that wiz. We got many nights of Juggs grp to go to PL our alts.