Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Needless

Toe Sucker
Man iksar 2hb animation makes me so sad

changing the 2hb animation from the original one to the same animation as 2hs still makes me want to razor blade my wrists ;_;
RIP best animation, just 2h poking them with the tip of the staff

Tarmie

Golden Squire
This stuff is going to be so trivial in Velious for most guilds it wont even matter man, Trakanon was harder than anything you'll see day 1 Velious. The hardest thing about Velious is going to be keeping your sanity spending 1/2 your week in ToV or more for 3 months. Faction is also a joke to swap, you can easily swap from giant to dragon faction in a few hours of killing the quest mobs near the Orb of Infinite Void mob area behind KT's throne.

For the PoM flowers its doable but def a grind. PoM was packed on Phinigel sometimes and others dead empty so it wasn't too bad. I would honestly recommend focusing on the EToV drakes with 1 group and knocking all of those items out of the way asap, the open world drakes are going to be heavily contested if not poopsocked. You can get your own instance and not interfere with the guilds so you at least get 1 full free clear a week.
Are East and West wing not full pop in picks or does ToV not get picks? I legit spent all my time in Velious in phinigel in PoM farming that shit up to get my crazy cleric gear after the flowers. I was Uuleusa on phinigel, everyone that hung out in PoM was great... Best times.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
This stuff is going to be so trivial in Velious for most guilds it wont even matter man, Trakanon was harder than anything you'll see day 1 Velious. The hardest thing about Velious is going to be keeping your sanity spending 1/2 your week in ToV or more for 3 months. Faction is also a joke to swap, you can easily swap from giant to dragon faction in a few hours of killing the quest mobs near the Orb of Infinite Void mob area behind KT's throne.

For the PoM flowers its doable but def a grind. PoM was packed on Phinigel sometimes and others dead empty so it wasn't too bad. I would honestly recommend focusing on the EToV drakes with 1 group and knocking all of those items out of the way asap, the open world drakes are going to be heavily contested if not poopsocked. You can get your own instance and not interfere with the guilds so you at least get 1 full free clear a week.

How do the AOC's work in TOV?

Is it possible to enter the same instance multiple times and get loot?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
TOV doesn't get picks.

The AOC's work to where you can have people do HoT mini's (not kill doze), then wait until the lockout expires (6hrs?) then go in with a full raid and and kill dozekar w/ no minis up. Korrupt can probably explain it better but you can do your own instanced mini's but when it comes to the real raid instance they wont have the mini's (cause lockout) but gives everyone their own private chance to get symbols/tears.

Sterling

El Presidente
TOV doesn't get picks.

The AOC's work to where you can have people do HoT mini's (not kill doze), then wait until the lockout expires (6hrs?) then go in with a full raid and and kill dozekar w/ no minis up. Korrupt can probably explain it better but you can do your own instanced mini's but when it comes to the real raid instance they wont have the mini's (cause lockout) but gives everyone their own private chance to get symbols/tears.
Symbols not Tears, since those are off Dozekar.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Burning out hard on EQ right now. When I have time to play I have to decide between camping random mob for Quest #57 or play something fun. Fun wins nowadays.

lost

<Bronze Donator>
tumblr_njzrzaICmG1s3h43ko1_500.gif

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
If your velious release plan involves this dude and/or his zone, you better be ready for an absolute shitshow stampede and then dps races.

Wtf are you talking about? I'm going to spawn our own personal instance and farm loot.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Oh not doin open world at all first? Nm then

We have found out that you will be immediately trained if you contest open world shit a lot of the time. though... If we see raid A going one way we will try and go another but i'm not stressing it.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
We have found out that you will be immediately trained if you contest open world shit a lot of the time. though... If we see raid A going one way we will try and go another but i'm not stressing it.

I would think you could get stuff like dain without issue. I realize people probably don't wanna go back to fear again right away even if its amazing new loot, and dudes like velk are probably "meh" too, but there should be viable targets without having to resort to burning instances.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
One of our officers made a Discord bot that pulls Attendance/DKP/Item history/Class etc with a simple command and displays it in our channel.

Can even use it to vote on items if you do /vote "Robe of Azure Sky" Quicktune, Etc, Etc,Etc,Etc,Etc

And it displays each persons stats then assigns a number to vote for.

Super helpful

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
One of our officers made a Discord bot that pulls Attendance/DKP/Item history/Class etc with a simple command and displays it in our channel.

Can even use it to vote on items if you do /vote "Robe of Azure Sky" Quicktune, Etc, Etc,Etc,Etc,Etc

And it displays each persons stats then assigns a number to vote for.

Super helpful
Would love to take a look at that, have him contact me on discord a_skeleton_03#7716 please.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Haven't played in awhile, but just checked Redguides. Apparently they did a massive ban-wave, specifically targeting accounts that had no SQA, CC, or hardly any info at all registered, that changed IPs and had all that info then filled. They are freaking out over there.

Opimo

Golden Knight of the Realm
Would love to take a look at that, have him contact me on discord a_skeleton_03#7716 please.

Pretty simple to setup. EQDKP has a JSON output (also LUA and XML). You just grab and parse the feed. We have one as well. Ethiria set it up for us, you should have his Discord info already. Probably just use his bot if you want.

Our dudes just type !DKP in our designated channel and the bot spits out their current value. The bot also auto-deletes and cleans up the channel for me.

Last edited:

a_skeleton_03

<Banned>
Pretty simple to setup. EQDKP has a JSON output (also LUA and XML). You just grab and parse the feed. We have one as well. Ethiria set it up for us, you should have his Discord info already. Probably just use his bot if you want.

Our dudes just type !DKP in our designated channel and the bot spits out their current value. The bot also auto-deletes and cleans up the channel for me.
Yeah Ethiria told me about that a while ago and he was going to clean up the code and give it to me. I have been too busy to try it myself and not generally a coder.