Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The adventure continues. Many good players and morons met.
ABC
EQ000021.jpg
Upper Dogs
EQ000023.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bonus XP weekend success. We finished off 60 at IC in velks
EQ000024.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

YttriumF

The Karenist Karen
<Silver Donator>
I have succumbed ... Thulium, Erudite SK. Enchanter will be rolling soon too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a_skeleton_00

<Banned>
I haven't played this game that consumed me in 15 years, maybe more. As soon as I saw Erudite SK in the post above, I've spent 4 hours looking up Shadowknights.

Oh man this game was something else, if not just for the community. Glad to see it seems the new server community has plenty of insanity without any of us from Flowers of Happiness causing ruckus.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
What's a good casual raiding guild on this server?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
Lol. Come on, hook regime up with someone who is killing all velious targets, but not 100% of OW, too. No one got time for that shit. No one with any level of RL responsibility at minimum. And that's ok. We aren't like y'all. That's cool. Keep smashing

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
Log on to level an alt. Raid forming in Kael with zero enchanters. Bring over enchanter alt to help out for an hour. End up raiding for 8 hours or so.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

lost

<Bronze Donator>
yep velious isnt casual raiding friendly. just one instanced nTOV > casual time

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We clear all relevant velious content in 9 hours a week spread across 3 days.

We kill Tunare in like 35-40 minutes now. And we clear NTOV in under three hours (minus triplets)

9 hours a week and I'm still tired of the content. Bring on pop I want to put an end to this!

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I was tired of classic after 6 weeks, same with kunark.

Hell a TLP with 1 month expansion releases would be fun.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I was tired of classic after 6 weeks, same with kunark.

Hell a TLP with 1 month expansion releases would be fun.

Combine had that with open world only and STILL had people bail halfway through early expacs.

Modern power levels and instanced content access just floods you. There is just no need for several months unless they start doing one that drops content in batches (eg all x level content at once) plus curbed xp rate again.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
The big thing about Faceless though is there are people who raid with us who probably raid less than they would with TDC and have amazing gear. Like Big Lendarios has Sal`Varae's Robes of Darkness, Tunare Earring, and a few other big items and he's comfortably above our RA requirement of 20%. You can't be a Nazi on the attendance % when you raid as much as we do, and that's why we have the setup we do. Obviously the true no-lifers who are like 90%+ (and that's only like maybe 6 people) get more stuff but even our casuals get really nice gear.

One function of all the raiding that happens is that loot quickly starts being available reasonably to lower RA people. When you kill 15+ Vulaks a month you get to a point where stuff is going to much more casual players. Our last Vulak we had a Palladius' Axe go for 58 DKP, Feeliux's Cord for 7, Rowyl's Metal Armguards for 68. I think a full clear of NToV gives 28 or so DKP in our system, as a reference.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arentak

Trakanon Raider
Any guild other then faceless that shows up on agnarrprogress.com is probably a good choice for casual raiding. I think some Faceless folks above made some good arguments why Faceless might work for a casual too, since even 20% RA would be enough to get you decent DKP and gear. I prefer to raid on a schedule myself.