Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Shadowknight dps is just as much about melee as it is mana, you need avatar always + pet and a bard. In Luclin the SK's are going to get the bane 2h for VT and absolutely fucking wreck the parses. Not that this is groundbreaking information here but even rangers with bards + avatar parsed in Velious in the top, its all about who gets the good DPS group and buffs.

@a_skeleton_02 nice man, we had to teach 95% of our own guild how to pull + tank and everything else its pretty normal on TLP's. Hopefully you learned from my picture how to walk to Aten, there is really no reason to clear any trash in Vex Thal.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Shadowknight dps is just as much about melee as it is mana, you need avatar always + pet and a bard. In Luclin the SK's are going to get the bane 2h for VT and absolutely fucking wreck the parses. Not that this is groundbreaking information here but even rangers with bards + avatar parsed in Velious in the top, its all about who gets the good DPS group and buffs.

@a_skeleton_02 nice man, we had to teach 95% of our own guild how to pull + tank and everything else its pretty normal on TLP's. Hopefully you learned from my picture how to walk to Aten, there is really no reason to clear any trash in Vex Thal.

Unfortunately ah ten ha was down on test so we couldn't test pulling her but we were able to get above her room and drop down to the catwalks where she works be.

I'm thinking we park a pet there then send it in and I assume she teleports on the roof and doesn't drag shit with her? Then it's just a case of sending her to the zone In

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Unfortunately ah ten ha was down on test so we couldn't test pulling her but we were able to get above her room and drop down to the catwalks where she works be.

I'm thinking we park a pet there then send it in and I assume she teleports on the roof and doesn't drag shit with her? Then it's just a case of sending her to the zone In

You don't need to pull her, you can drop into the warders room since they're broken on TLP's. You can prep / coth right into that room and kill AHR as your first mob if you wanted.

Wynn

Golden Knight of the Realm
Korrupt continues teaching a_skeleton_02 stuff every guild that does TLPs has known for years, doing God's work educating the p99ers!

I guess except for his own back when Luclin launched though, since OGC beat AoS to VT clear :(

• 6Salty
Reactions: 5 users

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
We lost Luclin on Phinigel, you are absolutely correct. I had no idea you could completely skip emperor ssra keying. OGC had just learned it on test from Tikkle it wasnt something done before, that guild didnt even see Aten once in era when she was open world on Fippy.

What has you emotional about me helping a_skeleton_02? Such common knowledge on a server that has no competition shouldn't be getting you upset.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
What has you emotional about me helping a_skeleton_02? Such common knowledge on a server that has no competition shouldn't be getting you upset.

How else is he going to pay rent to the trailer park owner if he can't dominate this server?!?!

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
We lost Luclin on Phinigel, you are absolutely correct. I had no idea you could completely skip emperor ssra keying. OGC had just learned it on test from Tikkle it wasnt something done before, that guild didnt even see Aten once in era when she was open world on Fippy.

I find it funny that these TLP folks get so angry when I ask questions. I'm basically playing an entirely different game from P99 at this point.

The trailer park tendie elitism is hilarious, guess what FE is going to "win" Luclin and "Win" pop as well no one else is even trying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist

You know test has AoCs right?

slansin

Lord Nagafen Raider
For the full Luclin experience, I turned on the new models. This is what happens when I sit.

black-ass.png

Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this mesh clip problem? I'm running a 4 year old GTX 770 with the latest drivers. I'd prefer not to race change...

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
For the full Luclin experience, I turned on the new models. This is what happens when I sit.

View attachment 160653

Does anyone have suggestions on how to fix this mesh clip problem? I'm running a 4 year old GTX 770 with the latest drivers. I'd prefer not to race change...
Think your dude shit himself so hard it blew out his robe.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users