Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
I've gotten the sense that most players are just over the drama. All the dirty tactics have come to be expected and everyone understands that crying about a guild being mean usually has no negative impact on the guild and also gets celebrated as a "win" by the guild in question, so I think most people just avoid crying about shit anymore. Every now and then you get a real retard though.

There has been dumb shit, like people charm gating rock hoppers (rofl) and the standard trains in ME. We had some dude that we apparently trained in classic log back in for Luclin and train us in ME for the first 30 hours or so. It didn't really impact anything though, we still had 270 shards in 35 hours.
That is dedication....Props to that guy

Xevy

Log Wizard
I've gotten the sense that most players are just over the drama. All the dirty tactics have come to be expected and everyone understands that crying about a guild being mean usually has no negative impact on the guild and also gets celebrated as a "win" by the guild in question, so I think most people just avoid crying about shit anymore. Every now and then you get a real retard though.

There has been dumb shit, like people charm gating rock hoppers (rofl) and the standard trains in ME. We had some dude that we apparently trained in classic log back in for Luclin and train us in ME for the first 30 hours or so. It didn't really impact anything though, we still had 270 shards in 35 hours.

If it's who I think it was, warranting a GAME WIDE MESSAGE, it wasn't to get back at you guys. He was just done with the game and running interference for some guild bros so they could get shards. Went out a hero.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zaide

TLP Idealist
If it's who I think it was, warranting a GAME WIDE MESSAGE, it wasn't to get back at you guys. He was just done with the game and running interference for some guild bros so they could get shards. Went out a hero.

He spammed me with tells about how it was for training him in Sky during classic. I just lol'd and linked my finished VT key.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
All these superbowl rioters last night made me nostalgic for some TLP.

• 1Solidarity

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
More FE crybabies trying to solo farm keys.
This one is going to train our guild until we quit plus he can't spell.
smh

EQ000633.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

yerm

Took me a minute to realize imbassil wasn't some elven word.

• 7Worf
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 8 users

Stosh

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Zaide Zaide Xevy Xevy
Shogun, or shoogun . Double "o" or double a letter in there.

Then a guide shows up and drops the hammer.

Shoguun.

He came up to my group in ME and starting spamming "WHERE IS FE?" in say. I told him to fuck off, and next thing I know is half the zone is incoming. Can't say I wasn't annoyed about having to deal with that shit after six hours of shitty luck.

Needless

Toe Sucker
damn 2018, what a time to be alive. Little jew wizard need rolls and jacks my silver chitin wristband drop. I MEMBER THE DAYS WHEN NEED CAME BEFORE GREED, i tell ya h'wut

I need to make a Monk so i can train people, somebody PL me a monk and i'll give you the account info SirChoochoo McTrainypants will counter train the trainers

Last edited:

yerm

damn 2018, what a time to be alive. Little jew wizard need rolls and jacks my silver chitin wristband drop. I MEMBER THE DAYS WHEN NEED CAME BEFORE GREED, i tell ya h'wut

I need to make a Monk so i can train people, somebody PL me a monk and i'll give you the account info SirChoochoo McTrainypants will counter train the trainers

Need on everything tradeable really is the only way to go. Generally most people are skeptical at first but in practice there is simply no reason to select less than "need" for any item where nobody really has more claim than you do. You can always give or trade after the roll! Greed works for shit like planar armor to turn in during pop, quest items you aren't doing but can multiquest, etc.

• 1Solidarity

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Favorite part of the Xpac is single FE nonames calling in their "raid force" to kick us out of camps then leaving after 10 minutes when no one comes.

It's like no one tells these people of the class divide in these big raiding guilds and the ones talking shit ain't the ones getting help.

View attachment 161139

Great screenshot. Player faggotry and a 1000 roll.

• 1Worf

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Just adding on to the circle jerk of triggered scrubs that can't hold down SD camps. I have plenty more where this came from for our friends Ambulam/Himlopilop/Kimdir. Faceless must be ashamed of these guys.

CqUw0rI.jpg

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

st01EAJ.jpg

kimdirLOL.png

Last edited:
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users