Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Sterling

El Presidente
This thread and the one on the official forums are far more entertaining than actually doing PoP content on TLP. Thanks everyone!

• 6Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
Fuck what you or truci "Consider" as a legit kill. We Don't count most of your kills either. Zerging shit with 130 people is just laughable. Like Vedette said the goal is to get to Quarm and win. We did get over it.

Actually I think Zurdula won.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vedette

<Donor>
I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to not be second place in an xpac. It’s kind of fun down here to be honest.

You ever wonder what it would be like to be second?

You only did it in two, and there is video proof your guild cheating in one. I wouldn't get to smug junior. Also, most of the server can say they didn't need to warp to ground spawns to complete content, or MQ buff bots.

The real accomplishment for Truci is that you didn't get banned.(unlike most other games this trashcan of a guild plays)

Last edited:

Vise

Molten Core Raider
I’ve always wondered what it would feel like to not be second place in an xpac. It’s kind of fun down here to be honest.

You ever wonder what it would be like to be second?
best come back you have? is this Ethiria?

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
You only did it in two, and there is video proof your guild cheating in one. I wouldn't get to smug junior. Also, most of the server can say they didn't need to warp to ground spawns to complete content, or MQ buff bots.

The real accomplishment for Truci is that you didn't get banned.(unlike most other games this trashcan of a guild plays)

Can you stop editing your posts 50 times after someone has already replied to you? Try to take a breath and relax before slamming the enter button on an incomplete thought. Otherwise people might think you are mad.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Eonan

Doer of Things
It's pretty funny to read all of these posts from the outside and see the hypocrisy from both sides. This thread is littered with people admitting to sniping previous expansion content, bitching about/bragging about DPS snipes, etc.

What I don't get is you have two full guilds working together that collectively could not accomplish the following:
1. Identify that the 3rd party was setting up on the AoE spawn to DPS race.​
2. Identify that they were in zone (I'll take "What is /who for $1000 Alex")​
3. Identify that the 3rd party was going to attempt to interfere having previously stated they weren't interested in any "coalition" (if I am reading the history correctly).​
4. Win a DPS race of two guilds vs. one.​

If you enjoy the competition and challenge of open-world encounters, you get to accept the extra risk that comes with having to identify and prepare for all of the above. Since you didn't, you now get to reap the rewards of having to complete the encounter again. Sucks to be on the losing end, but you should at least be honest with yourselves for failing to execute on what I listed above. I'd be more disappointed in DBG if they actually take action against them, given the amount of flagrant bragging with regards to sniping event/epic triggered spawns in this and the official thread.

It's the Wild West bitches, suck it up and be better next time instead of whining about how shit in a 20 year old game "isn't fair for me this time".

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Cukernaut

Sharpie Markers Aren't Pens
<Gold Donor>
I love all the Saturday morning salt arguing over who is first place loser.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Foaming

Lord Nagafen Raider
Our LMM kill wasnt our cleanest, no doubt. We were really under leveled for the content since We hadn't had a single exp break yet. We did clear all of hoha while a guild sat wiping on LMM, then we came in, took our rightful OW property and proceed to 1 shot him. We went on to clear tactics with 1 shots that same night.

Our Rathe Council first pull was owned by a now ex member. We did, however, kill the 12 council members on that attempt only losing the dps check by about 20 seconds. Our second pull we cleanly executed a revised strat in 30minutes. Many of us were still not 65.

Finally, We never wiped or even considered a bind rush on Quarm. He just fell over dead. We STILL didn't have half the raid at 65.

But if you want to throw salt at FE go ahead. We're used to runners up making up excuses.

Korillo

Molten Core Raider
I am bored and I saw I still had our time clears tracked. Here's some goals for you guys now that you are stuck in PoP forever.

I did consider tracking quarm loot at one point, but I didn't think about it until like a month or 2 into the expansion, and I couldn't sort through past kills because I was unable to distinguish what loot dropped on each quarm. It was all combined into 1 nights worth of dkp, and it seemed every other guild did so as well. Otherwise I would have :p. Rip.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

FBA5962C-CAA8-470A-BB9C-DDAE2B3F02A0.gif

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Zaide

TLP Idealist
When is the crew coming to Coirnav to race? Can squeeze in just in time for Kunark launch to come from behind and see if #1 is attainable with another guild of the same caliber in the way.

Definitely never. I hope to not do another TLP run but if I do it wont be until I move back to the states in a few years.