Everquest - Agnarr Server: Sunset Mode

Vise

Molten Core Raider
I bet warpower was raging when I corpsed his box group in earth like 12 times. A 3 day during a weekend when I don't play was icing on the cake.

We killed Quarm on the tourist server and I'm never touching a daybreak game again. If I had known back then that you needed EQ RMT like Mabbu and Warpower to afford your Suboxone or Papa John's I would of been nicer to you.

Makes a lot of sense now.
Warpower doesn't really rage but Tbh this is the first I've heard of it. also bruh I don't know if you realize this but I really only log in to raid. looks like your fat ass is the only one who needs extra pizza money.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Warpower doesn't really rage but Tbh this is the first I've heard of it. also bruh I don't know if you realize this but I really only log in to raid. looks like your fat ass is the only one who needs extra pizza money.

How did you get banned for RMT then?

lost

<Bronze Donator>
I got banned on the Sleeper for calling a guy an American Inventor, then 2 weeks later found myself unbanned. This was in like 2007.

• 1Solidarity

Korzax Stonehammer

Blackwing Lair Raider
I always just go with the I was playing in such and such area doing this and that when suddenly I was disconnected, I dont understand what happened please expain? I havent received any emails and was looking forward to using some XP pots from the store for a good grind today, how can i remedy this on my day off? lol

Yep, daybreak doesn't read this message board.

Vedette

<Donor>
I’ll tell you what happened, we stopped raiding. IIRC you all didn’t get Quarm until 3am on your 2nd night. We just don’t care to push that hard because it doesn’t matter.

Also are we seriously still on this 2 weeks later? How insecure are you in your guild’s abilities that you continue to come here to brag about your guilds only “win” for the entire length of the server?

Oh, and we’ve not even pulled Bertoxxulous yet in PoT so your sources are wrong or you’re just making shit up. I assume the latter.

Still waiting on that legit RC kill, by the way.

This post needs to be revisited. Can you please update your dkp site with what you got off half of P5, and Quarm? For some reason you only put in everything up to Bertox for the last week. If you have time to change point systems for the progression site just to mess with our ranking, you have time to get all of your dkp raid information on your website.

• 2Salty
Reactions: 1 users

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
This post needs to be revisited. Can you please update your dkp site with what you got off half of P5, and Quarm? For some reason you only put in everything up to Bertox for the last week. If you have time to change point systems for the progression site just to mess with our ranking, you have time to get all of your dkp raid information on your website.

Can’t believe nearly a month later you’re still talking about this. PoP has no points and never did. It’s ordered by expansion completion. Which is how I should have done every expansion in hindsight.

Seriously though, server’s over bro. I haven’t even logged in for nearly a week and it feels so good. The drama was entertaining for a bit but you do legitimately look kind of silly harping on this. Go play Bless Online or something.

Vedette

<Donor>
Can’t believe nearly a month later you’re still talking about this. PoP has no points and never did. It’s ordered by expansion completion. Which is how I should have done every expansion in hindsight.

Seriously though, server’s over bro. I haven’t even logged in for nearly a week and it feels so good. The drama was entertaining for a bit but you do legitimately look kind of silly harping on this. Go play Bless Online or something.

I'm asking why I don't see a Quarm kill. I guess you guys are already done.

Ranking your guild 2nd in Kunark by PD kill order, and then PoP this way. It looks like your making it up as you go. Site was a nice thought, just needed to be run by a neutral third party, or a guild with a better reputation.

I'm waiting on camelot unchained. Thx for the advice tho.

P.S. I would be running from that dumpster fire of a guild as fast as I can. I don't blame you for bailing.

Cupcaek

Molten Core Raider
Jesus I have never seen anyone with such a hard on for another guild. Just go join them already. I mean this is obsessive.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Xevy

Log Wizard
I'm almost legitimately mad that LDoN isn't out for such a long fucking time. I really wanted to do that as that's sliiightly before I quit the game I think, but my casual warrior ass couldn't even do hards. I'm sure now it's fucking ridiculously easy with people pulling 300-400dps as tank classes in exp groups. I'm also sad I'll never get to try any of the uber hard GoD stuff for groups that basically 0.1% of the population could do when it launched. I remember if you were a tank and not a paladin, you were just shunned. It felt right after the shit paladins got for the entirety of the game beforehand. Too bad they'll never truly have their day on Agnarr.

• 1Like

CabinetSpace

Molten Core Raider
es
I'm almost legitimately mad that LDoN isn't out for such a long fucking time. I really wanted to do that as that's sliiightly before I quit the game I think, but my casual warrior ass couldn't even do hards. I'm sure now it's fucking ridiculously easy with people pulling 300-400dps as tank classes in exp groups. I'm also sad I'll never get to try any of the uber hard GoD stuff for groups that basically 0.1% of the population could do when it launched. I remember if you were a tank and not a paladin, you were just shunned. It felt right after the shit paladins got for the entirety of the game beforehand. Too bad they'll never truly have their day on Agnarr.

They should have just released LDON and Ykesha with PoP, or just do it a month later. Not sure why people have to sit through 6 months of PoP just to get to it.

YHO

Trakanon Raider
I was like 4 threads over and my old-fashioned cyber sex scandal story spidey senses went off and almost inexplicably I found myself here. Some people were born with great minds or athletic prowess, or an uncanny ability to detect threads with a budding cyber sex scandal. Please enlighten us.