Everquest Mysteries

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'm more triggered by his keyboard turning than his strange pronunciations.
lol, i cant make fun of anyone, when we did Velius raids i was still using the same PC since the game went live and i had to keep my pov pointed at the ground or else the hamster in my machine would have a heart attack. i spent most raids looking at my shoes. though i never turned with the keyboard, thats just stupid.

Naxi Qayreon

Trakanon Raider
NFP is the best trade zone. It had a thriving community of duelers and evils in the sewers, people at jade inn, bank ,etc. While selling, you could bank, kill guards for exp/money, tradeskill, work on swimming, etc. Evils could bank through with invis. Low level scum hardly ever asked for PL buffs like DS/regen from level 1 beggers compared to EC. P99 min/max nerds should be ashamed for perpetuating the EC trade zone over NFP. A bunch of EC tryhards claim NFP was a bad trade zone because of lag, but I and everyone I ever knew on mith marr never had an issue there with lag /shrug

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
NFP is the best trade zone. It had a thriving community of duelers and evils in the sewers, people at jade inn, bank ,etc. While selling, you could bank, kill guards for exp/money, tradeskill, work on swimming, etc. Evils could bank through with invis. Low level scum hardly ever asked for PL buffs like DS/regen from level 1 beggers compared to EC. P99 min/max nerds should be ashamed for perpetuating the EC trade zone over NFP. A bunch of EC tryhards claim NFP was a bad trade zone because of lag, but I and everyone I ever knew on mith marr never had an issue there with lag /shrug
pfft, i was a shaman and had the best noob crack in town and i spent hours every night trading in EC after exp or raiding. i hardly ever got bothered for buffs and when i did get asked, i always shot them the good stuff, hp/health/dex/agi/haste/regen/sow. i didnt mind, buffing is part of my class. i liked helping peeps out. we all were once noobs who couldnt get a break. my buffs would probably get somebody a good hour of exp and that could be several new levels. it also helps you make friends.

along with being a massive l00t whoar on Emarr, i was also known for having a great rep. before i joined "the dark side" local uber guild i would tag along with random guilds to help them on their raids, even if it was a raid i knew there was no loot i wanted or would receive if there was any to be had. i did it for fun and to hone my player skills and ultimately i made lots of good friends who some surprise surprise, became my guildies later on in the game and they also liked helping noobs because i had once done the same for them. paying it forward is a real thing.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I don't get the big deal with keyboard turning. I've always been of the opinion that the best players barely ever touch the mouse.

Maybe it bothers me more as a puller. Also, often keyboard turners are using first person, so they have way less situational awareness.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
Imagine being a keyboard turner as a rogue, that's grounds for the death penalty

If you're good with strafe turning it's fine. Just tap Ctrl as needed while holding left/right and you can line up in the back half of the mob just as quick.