Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Outside of the new Gundam and season 2 of Haikyuu, I haven't touched any of the "new" shows yet. I've been powering through Baby Steps. Finished the first season, and watched the 1st episode of season 2 over my lunch break today. God damn is this an entertaining show. Anime has this way to make sports look interesting to me, and I *NEVER* care about any sports aside from when they're animated.

Kuroko's Basketball, Ace of Diamond, Haikyuu, Baby Steps... So much entertainment. Thanks, anime!
You should try Hikaru No Go
tongue.png
This show will get anyone hooked, even tho it's about fucking go.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
It's a shame that Hikaru no Go did not finish where the manga left off. Felt so unfinished. Well, as did the manga. ;\

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
It's a shame that Hikaru no Go did not finish where the manga left off. Felt so unfinished. Well, as did the manga. ;\
You know the story right? Mangaka felt that HNG couldn't really go anywhere b/c Japan is weak in Go, So hopefully HNG will raise the level of Japan Go.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Has anything stuck out this season to anyone as must watch? I am really disappointed this season.

nyn

Lord Nagafen Raider
hmm? season is pretty cool imho. There are no exceptional show, but tons of very good ones. Even the 3 classic hero/harem/op shows (rakudai, asterisk and antimagic academy, are better than avg for that type of show).

What impressed me most, if i have to say from the first episode, are gundam, utawarerumono and comet lucifer (still have to check the perfect insider tho).

Then there are the returnings for haikyuu (first 2 episdes really cracked me up), monogatari (not for everyone but the series is amazing imho), k (2nd episdoe was a bit too slow, and the art is not of my taste but story seem nice) and Seraph. Also noragami if you into it ( i consider it a bit of light show but aint too bad).

All in all im quite happy.

EDIT: checked out Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru, and didnt like that much, its a sort of bones anime (well the mc is), but is not my cup of tea. Also one punch man is great if you into that sort of stuff (i dont go crazy for it myself, but the anime is well done at least from the first episode).

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I finished the 2nd season of Baby Steps today. Awesome show. Time to jump into some of the new seasons shows.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
God damn, that Mosquito Queen KO was awesome. (One-Punch Man)

EDIT: This episode really nailed why I like this show. It's exactly like Overlord. One-Punch Man is pure unstoppable death to all evil monsters. I find my self laughing at how much he crushes everything that he fights.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm
Well most, if not all of the new shows I planned on trying have aired. Not including returning shows like Haikyuu!!, I'd say One-Punch Man is the only "must" watch new series of the season, but there are a handful of decent shows.

Must Watch

One-Punch Man

2nd tier
Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

3rd tier
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
Sakurako-san no Ashimoto ni wa Shitai ga Umatteiru
Subete ga F ni Naru: The Perfect Insider
Comet Lucifer
Heavy Object

Rom-Coms
Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk
Taimadou Gakuen 35 Shiken Shoutai
Ore ga Ojousama Gakkou ni "Shomin Sample" Toshite Gets Sareta Ken

If you are pinched for time and had to pick three shows, I'd recommend One-Punch Man, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, and Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen. The rom coms, are pretty much what you would expect from the genre, Calvary will probably end up being the best of the group. Heavy object and Comet Lucifer both could go either way at this point, they will either be watchable or very bad. All in all I'd say only the top 3 will really compete with the strong returning shows this season.

Fennin

Golden Knight of the Realm

EDIT: This episode really nailed why I like this show. It's exactly like Overlord. One-Punch Man is pure unstoppable death to all evil monsters. I find my self laughing at how much he crushes everything that he fights.
I laughed way to hard at the "mosquitoes...suck" one liner, and the characters face.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Heh, the opening segment where OPM was trying to catch that lone mosquitoe was pretty hilarious, and then seeing him chasing it with a can of bug spray at the end was pretty priceless.

Vitality

HUSTLE

I really enjoy this show, and I like the art style a whole bunch when they aren't being all dorky with it, the dorky stuff has it's charm too.

Watched the new Lupin the 3rd (2015) episode 1. Not a fan.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Are you serious? Quit dicking around and watch it already lol.

Its good, the fighting is really top-notch and the humor is hilarious.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
i have not watched one punch man - yet,

so far i have liked

Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans
Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen
Comet Lucifer
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk

also watched the first episode of mermaid - it was...ok, totally completely and utterly ecchi..