Fall 2015 Anime Thread

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Saw the 4 new digimon episodes out on cruncyroll, got all nostalgic again.

Are the 02 kids dead? I mean days passed and no mention at all since the intro of the first ep. ...or is there time travel stuff going on? Guess time will tell.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
I fear that if OPM gets a second season, it would have the insane animation that season 1 has.

Also this isn't bad.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Well barring the horrid opening song video above I am also tossing in a vote for One Punch Man being pretty fucking awesome.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Okay fine, wash it out with the original.

One Punch Man is the only anime to have me waiting expectantly for the next episode in a long time. Jojo kind of did too, but this is some next level shit. Washes all the shit anime I've seen over the years away.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
OPM is just a great story. The animation is definitely keeping up with the high art quality from the manga.

Harfle

Lord Nagafen Raider
Okay fine, wash it out with the original.

One Punch Man is the only anime to have me waiting expectantly for the next episode in a long time. Jojo kind of did too, but this is some next level shit. Washes all the shit anime I've seen over the years away.
one of the few intros that I actually watch.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just watched the most recent 2 episodes of OPM and first 7 of Noragami. OPM continues to be so much awesome. Noragami is good, too. Loved the manga, but no way this season goes past 13 eps without going well past manga.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glad they didn't shy away from OPM
pretending to be lying and villainous after beating Sea King, as it really helps build the other characters of the world almost as much as it does his
and the animation continues to be pretty awesome. The next couple of episodes should be absolutely awesome if they are sticking as closely as they have been so far with the manga.

Sithro

Molten Core Raider
Glad they didn't shy away from OPM
pretending to be lying and villainous after beating Sea King, as it really helps build the other characters of the world almost as much as it does his
and the animation continues to be pretty awesome. The next couple of episodes should be absolutely awesome if they are sticking as closely as they have been so far with the manga.
If the Boros fight happens before the season is over I can fucking die happy.

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
That -has- to be the season finale. The final, final, final, final fight with Boros. Anything else would be a letdown.

Kaige

ReRefugee
<WoW Guild Officer>
Shomin Sample is damn funny, that last episode with the maids is hilarious.