Fantasy Football 2013 Advice Thread

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
My playoffs come down to these 4:25 games. I need Brees and Fitz to score 1 fewer point than Lacy/Bryant/Graham.

Ugh, I'm in trouble unless Brees throws all his TD's to Graham.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Brees is probably going to be the reason I lose this week. Rams are just owning them. Still have some big-time players that could explode, but it's not looking good right now.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Complete validation for taking Charles with my first pick this year over all the other hot backs today. Going to single handedly win me my playoff game pretty much.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Playoffs of 4 leagues and playing against charles in 3 of them FML.
Oh man...I'm so sorry.

sympathyCondolences2.jpg

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Down four with reggie vs calvin left, of course this is going against jamaal fucking charles...

SmJ5vQV.png

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
You're fucked. Bush is barely gonna play. Unless you have Jerk Bell on your bench you are in trouble. Well, I mean you're in trouble no matter what but I'd be scared to play Bush this week.

Sterling

El Presidente
Down four with reggie vs calvin left, of course this is going against jamaal fucking charles...

SmJ5vQV.png
Unfortunately you're probably gonna get raped. Doubt Bush gets much work, and yeah that Charles shit is rape. Played against him in 3 out of 4 leagues this week. Lost all 3 unless Bell scores almost 100 against Baltimore tomorrow night. Seems unlikely.

littles

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yeah I have bell on my bench, so I guess I can start him. Bush practiced two days this week and is the more dynamic player but maybe bell gets the majority of the workload.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I have bell on my bench, so I guess I can start him. Bush practiced two days this week and is the more dynamic player but maybe bell gets the majority of the workload.
Mostly I just meant so you can watch all the reports like a hawk up to kickoff and stick Bell in there if needed.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So I'm 23 up with Calvin left. He has J.Bell. I feel pretty good. I don't want to jinx myself by looking ahead but I have some decisions to make

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Holy shit... that Stafford pick at the end saved my season. Off to the Superb Owl I go.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I'm in the championship game in every money league I'm playing in. Fuck yeah.

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I have the number one pick next year I'm taking Jamal Charles. Then I'm benching him the whole year, because I know if I start him I'll get his patented 10 carry 7 yard games. Twice now in my fantasy playoff career he has utterly destroyed me.