Fantasy Football 2013 Advice Thread

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Welker going down is going to lose my playoffs for me I think. I have Steve Smith (Car), Streter(Oak) or Floyd(Ari) to plug the gap, any suggestions?

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
I'd go with Steve Smith based on he has a better match up against the Jets, than Streter does against the Chefs and Floyd is dinged up, iirc.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ha so RG3 is benched.. Not sure it matters but I need to decide between Tannehill and Fitzpatrick. I think I'm going to roll with Tannehill

Profundis

Silver Knight of the Realm
Kinda worried about my matchup this week. My WR3 has been a pile of shit the past few weeks. Non-PPR, who would you take?

T.Y. Hilton (vs HOU)
Kendall Wright (vs ARI)

or any of these scintillating choices off the waiver wire?
rrr_img_52943.jpg

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Choice between Herpes and AIDS. I'd roll with Tannehill myself but ugh.
It sucks. Tannehill has been playing better tho. Hoping he can keep it up and get more rushing yards. RG3 hasn't been setting the world on fire but he was one of those guys that could put up a lot of garbage. This is a playoff game so I'm hoping he gets decent numbers. If I win our SB is next week.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
Pick 2 - Le'Veon Bell, Chris Johnson, Ryan Mathews, MJD, and Chris Ivory. PPR

Shitty matchups except for Mathews. I fear a blowout and Mathews not getting the ball much anyway.

I was too low on waivers to get Gerhart since it gets inverted based off standings.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Great time for SD to suddenly become the best ball control offense of all time. Peyton with like 10 fucking points, awesome. Fuck me.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yea, that sucked lat night. I had Julius Thomas and he had Keenan Allen. Not the way I wanted to start for a playoff week.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah, Dallas' glorious defense fucked me last week. McCown is suddenly > Brees. Anyhow, I have Riley Cooper, Cecil Shorts, and Andre Brown to split between 1 empty WR spot and a FLEX slot. I'm thinking of playing Cecil and Cooper, because I think the Giants are going to get behind early and be forced to throw all day. What say you, brethren?

Agenor

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah, Dallas' glorious defense fucked me last week. McCown is suddenly > Brees. Anyhow, I have Riley Cooper, Cecil Shorts, and Andre Brown to split between 1 empty WR spot and a FLEX slot. I'm thinking of playing Cecil and Cooper, because I think the Giants are going to get behind early and be forced to throw all day. What say you, brethren?
Approves of your decision.

rrr_img_53185.jpg

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
RB, Sproles against Rams
or
Jennings against Chiefs?

Leaning Jennings cause of the matchup but need some reassurance in pulling the trigger. Standard scoring.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm still scared to play any Saints not named Brees or Graham. I'd go with Jennings. He's cleared and McFadden is out so he'll get a full workload and maybe a little more than normal. Last 5-6 weeks he's been really steady aside from the injury last week. Sproles you are totally banking on him breaking one for a TD, and he's got 2 all year. Stay away.

Sterling

El Presidente
Spiller vs Jacksonville, Bell vs Baltimore, or Ellington vs Tennessee. Fucking retarded that this is even a thing since Spiller was like the 6th or 7th pick overall when I drafted him, but there it is.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Shorts out. Pick one between Cruz vs Seattle @home, Underwood vs SF @home, LaFell vs Jests @home, or Denarius Moore vs Chefs @home.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Eli Manning is fucking me right in the ass, and he's not even directly involved in my game. Nothing for Cruz and my opponent has Seattle's D. He's got 2 more completions to them than to Cruz.

edit: Chicago offense giving away 6pt turnovers left and right and fucking me real nice as well. Other than that shit their D is doing great!

edit2: FUCK YOU JOSH GORDON! I was so GD happy he was gonna finish the day with 2 points against me and then NOOOO 1 minute left 49 yard TD up my ass. I hope his dog gets run over.