Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I have been too busy to run the new Bahamut content or Nightmare Skeleton King. Just burning my NRG on TMR farming, but i really want to clear everything. Maybe this weekend...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I finished up every mission of the Bahamut explorations, even the moogle quest. Equipping 2x charm bangles on a unit + Diabolos reduce encounters skill made the encounter rate slightly less horrible. Going to leave my friend unit equipped for dragon killers / ribbon for another day or so in case anyone uses her for their clear.

Seems to be a slow week now with no content left. My guess is we're getting the FF4 mog event next.

Last edited:

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Bahamut down. It's a super gimmicky fight. If you can survive the first megaflare then it's a walk in the park. Like Sinzar, he died the first turn I was actually able to attack.

I went in with:

9S: Breaks
Tilith: Heals and Rez
Wilhelm: Guard LB and tankage
iNichol: Useless really
T Terra x2: Damage

Turn 1 was Break, Guard LB from Wilhelm and Guard with everone else.
Turn 2 was rez the fallen (but no heals available so I lost one of my two T Terras)
Turn 3 was rez the other T Terra, get breaks up
Turn 4 was Magic Activation
Turn 5 was Chaos Wave x2. Even without perfect chaining he died super quick.

Other than the initial megaflare the damage output was extremely low.

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
How are you doing the LB on turn one? Have I been dumb and missing something?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah when I stop hating GL I'm just gonna have someone put up a garnet or rydia with max evo and one-shot bahamut with a capped bahamut

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I finally got Nightmare Skeleton King down. I gave up on trying to get a GL Sakura to pop up and went with my Orlandeau (undead killer, Ifrit Claw, Demon Mail, Ribbon, Odin) and a friend DV (undead killer, Black Choker, Odin). Swapped out Minfilia for Soleil. So the final party was Rikku (100% evade), iNichol, Soleil, Orlandeau, and friend DV. Also, Major Recovery Scrolls were clutch for the fight. I completely forgot about them until I saw a strat recommend them. Now to start working on Bahamut.

I threw a few more tickets at the Halloween banner trying for Pirate Jake with no luck. Not gonna waste any on the new banner even if WW Fina is pretty solid after enhancements.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
D. Lasswell has the current "best" evasion chest though, since everyone likes to use Soleil as their new evasion tank, and Soleil can't wear Assassin Vest, but can wear Dracula Lasswell's evasion cloak TM.

Still not worth chasing imo!

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Used todays 10+1 ticket and got WoL. Already have a max level VoE so not sure how much of an improvement it is. Got Pirate Jake yesterday from the daily summon and I'm sitting on 11k lapis....wondering if I should try to get Nichol.

GonzytheMage

Used todays 10+1 ticket and got WoL. Already have a max level VoE so not sure how much of an improvement it is. Got Pirate Jake yesterday from the daily summon and I'm sitting on 11k lapis....wondering if I should try to get Nichol.

WoL is a cover tank that can break. EV is a provoke tank. So depending on the boss you take one or the other and on some bosses you take both.

I don't think this banner is very good for people with newish accounts so I would save my Lapis.

Last edited:

Spark

Yeah, I think you're right. It probably doesn't matter who I get at this point because I have nothing but shit gear to put on them anyway.

Still 45% away from my first TMR which will be dual wield. What should I work on after that?

GonzytheMage

Yeah, I think you're right. It probably doesn't matter who I get at this point because I have nothing but shit gear to put on them anyway.

Still 45% away from my first TMR which will be dual wield. What should I work on after that?

Who is your best chainer? First thing to do is max your best chainer with as many TMS as possible.

Spark

I'm still learning as to who is good at chaining but from what I've read so far, Setzer, Ashe, Amelia and Grim Lord Sakura are good chainers and I have all of them. I just finished awakening and maxing all their levels this past week.

GonzytheMage

I'm still learning as to who is good at chaining but from what I've read so far, Setzer, Ashe, Amelia and Grim Lord Sakura are good chainers and I have all of them. I just finished awakening and maxing all their levels this past week.

GL Sakura is the best unit out of those listed, but it's a mage and mages don't do equal dps to physical dps unless they are TM heavy. Don't worry though she is a good unit that is certainly usable. When your playing send friend invites out to every GL Sak you see so you have some chaining friends.

I would start working with Amelia because she gets dual wield guns at 6* lvl 100. A couple of those will get you on your feet chaining with her Disorder ability. You can use Setzers double dice to cap Amelias chains for some good damage.

Chaining is done when you have duplicate units or abilities that have the same damage frames.

Capping is using a finishing move after a chain has hit at least 10 hits.

So queue Disorder on your two Amelia, then queue Double Dice on Setzer.

Quickly tap both Amelias and wait a second or so then tap Setzer.

Possible easy manual Spark chains on Android by only adjusting some settings • r/FFBraveExvius

That will help you to get perfect chains on your phone. On your PC you can make a macro to perfect chain.

Spark

Thanks Gonzy, I'm always grateful for tips and tactics and especially help from high-level friend units. I've been able to progress much faster through the game thanks to you guys all helping out.

Just progressed through the story mode enough to start getting some good items from star quartz turn-ins. I think I'm gonna go with a Cat-Ear Hood and Safety Bit to start, then a Genji Shield next.

I'm also now able to farm 140+ relics per week so getting the trust moogles from that will help a ton as well.

Just picked up Soleil from a ticket summon.

Last edited:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Son did 1/2 daily for me. Another iNichol. Used a couple tickets in frustration and finally got a pirate!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Ok some friends are trying to talk me into playing this again, to play with them.

But seems a lot has been added so not sure what I should be focusing on.

Whats good now? Was using 5* Exdeath, 5*Kefke, 5*Garland, 5*Lenna, 5*Artemios when I used to play

Have 7600 gems, 13 ticket summons and 17700 friend points.