Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
Fuuuuuuck I've got like 2 hours to use all 99 of my keys :|

Molten Core Raider
Has there been a hint of the Brave Frontier event ever coming back? I really need a better healer than Refia and since Ayaka continues to be an elusive asshole Tilith could solve some big problems for me. I'm currently finishing up tank oriented TMs and come Friday or so I'll have a super beefy WoL/Wilhelm that my Refia has no chance of keeping alive. It's gonna be like trying to fill a swimming pool with a squirt gun.

I've got Refia, Rem, Luka, and Aria to pick from but they all seem about equal. Each has their own pros and cons but all of them are light years behind Tilith and Ayaka.

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
Tilith hasn’t returned on Japan to my knowledge. If you missed her two events you might be out of luck for awhile. I think that’s one of the glaring weaknesses of the game is lack of viable healers. There’s Ayaka followed by Tilith and then a massive gap for everyone else.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
CG Fina is coming in 2-3 months, and she's as powerful as Ayaka. There's also Yshtola which you will get for free very soon during the FF14 raid.

Yshtola has Benediction, which is a single target 100% heal (can't be dualcasted). It's not perfect, but it can at least fill up Wilhelm's 10k+ hp pool in one cast.

During the Christmas event next month Santa Roselia should be getting enhancements (limited time 4* healer). They may or may not make her viable as an end-game healer.

The normal version of Roselia also gets a 6* upgrade at some point, and she learns triple cast White magic and can enhance her curaga to make it even stronger (which can be 3x cast per turn, healing something like 9000 aoe).

Last edited:

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm looking at that exvius gamepedia site and I'm trying to see where tech giancryst drop in the story mode but I don't see it listed as any drop from any monster on any level. That seems the be the only one missing. Is that site completely accurate? Did they just forget about adding those to the loot table? I don't really want to spend 2-3 weeks trying to get them from the chamber with the pathetic drop rate there.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
I finally took down Sheratan hard mode. I used 100% evade Soleil and iNichol for tank, buffs, and breaks. I missed the esper kill by 1%. I should have farmed the materials for 1 more EVO materia. Oh well. I slapped the reward materia on GL Sakura to bump her SPR to over 700. That is pretty insane.

Thoughts on the new banner? Or waiting for the data mine? This should be a King Mog currency event right? Pretty sure we are due for one.

Molten Core Raider
Yeah it's a King Mog event. Some of the info is posted on reddit but I dont think it's complete. So far nothing jumps out at me as being spectacular but who knows how it will shape up once all the info is gathered (the 18 def, 30% spirit, 20% Fire resist accessory TM sounds nice).

I'd like to give Sheratan a whirl sometime but from what I've read I've got a ways to go before I can try that. I might could try the evade tank thing soonish, I've been wanting to enhance my Soliel but almost every goddamn ability she has needs tech crysts and I'm tapped out on those after doing T.Terra.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Cagnazzo is the only semi-noteworthy TM, since the only other unconditional 40% defense materia was on a collab that didn't come to GL. Cagnazzo himself will probably be garbage, but he might be broken. Barbariccia is significant in that she'll bring perfect mag chaining in 10 man trials to GL quite a bit earlier than expected, but that's probably not worth chasing a 5* for unless she actually turns out to be good (which is unlikely). Assuming he has dual black, Rubicante will probably make a decent budget capper.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
I'm probably only going to pull until 200% synergy on the banner then stop. Depending on their skillsets of course, which we won't know until tonight.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Datamine on the new units is up, and they are.... underwhelming to put it lightly.

Maybe they screwed up the datamine (I hope).

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Used a 10+1 ticket I had saved up, my daily, and 11 regular tickets. Ended up with 2 Scarmiglione and 1 Cagnazzo for synergy units. Going to stop there, because this banner is shitty, so I'll deal with lower synergy and just farm some more to buy what I need.

I did get an Emperor in the process, so BIS mage weapon incoming eventually when I farm him up.

My pulls:
pic.jpg

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Used a 10+1 ticket I had saved up, my daily, and 11 regular tickets. Ended up with 2 Scarmiglione and 1 Cagnazzo for synergy units. Going to stop there, because this banner is shitty, so I'll deal with lower synergy and just farm some more to buy what I need.

I did get an Emperor in the process, so BIS mage weapon incoming eventually when I farm him up.

My pulls:
pic.jpg
Nice! I pulled 9 tickets and daily all blues and got 3 Scarmiglione. No more pulls, not even dailies.

Edit: Just saw a maxed Rubicante with near BIS and he was at 930 MAG. Disappointing he probably can't break 1k to be a top tier fire mage.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
Pulled a Barb from one of the reward summon tickets and a Scarmiglione from the daily half off pull. Done with this banner.

Barb is set as lead for synergy for the next week or so.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
Used 10 tickets and half price pull. All blues and nothing on banner. Love this game
Make that 15

Last edited:

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
Day 1, Daily and four tickets, 3x yellows but now banner units.. Day 2, F it I'll do one ticket > Barbarella..

Double Barberella Tornado>Tornado>Aeroja>Aeroja is pretty effective. Imperil+Chain+Finisher all in one.. er two...

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What do you do when players seem unhappy about Arianna events?

Double down and make an event with two new Arianna units instead of one.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider

Hopefully it's to fulfill their contractual obligation to create 4 shitty Arianna units without having 4 shitty events.

Vinen

God is dead

WAAAH WAAAAAH WAAAAAH. I guarantee you that the marketing from these events has brought plenty of people to this game.