Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

GonzytheMage

Golden Knight of the Realm
Ok some friends are trying to talk me into playing this again, to play with them.

But seems a lot has been added so not sure what I should be focusing on.

Whats good now? Was using 5* Exdeath, 5*Kefke, 5*Garland, 5*Lenna, 5*Artemios when I used to play

Have 7600 gems, 13 ticket summons and 17700 friend points.

If that account is bound to your Facebook do the story missons and wait for a good banner to pull on.

If not reroll for Ayaka and Fryevia, Onion Knight, Dark Veritas.

Molten Core Raider
Do you have any base 5 stars in your box? Not that you need them to build a functional team but knowing more about what units you do have would help narrow down a better team setup.

With strong friend units your current team could get you through most of the story content while you build up other units. Most folks on here have beefy leaders (mine's not quite so beefy but she's getting there). Feel free to send a friend invite, 473,189,065 (theres a bunch of ID codes a few pages back), just put FoH or something in your comment so we recognize you

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
New banner seems weak, bad 3* and 4* unit, weak TM's, and the 5* is mostly just for her TM (nice TM though). I'm definitely skipping. Still no new trial, and next week is just an enhancement event. Hoping there's more content they haven't announced yet, but with maintenance being tonight, it seems unlikely.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
It looks like katana mastery/blade mastery and DW, is she actually decent as a unit?

Well she's crippled until Grom and/or Aura come out, but yeah she has a fairly generous window for perfect chains with her unlocks and imperils two elements for 74%

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
I wanna say props to Gumi on the Nightmare Skele King. I struggled with him for a few days but once I figured it out it wasn't hard. It was mostly my fault for not looking at the strats.

Reminds me of when GW2 released. Dungeons took up to 4 hours to complete until the community figured out the key to running them. Those 4 hour runs went to 30 minutes...

Good challenge that can be completed with the right strat.

Last edited:

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
You get that up before maint? I want to try and wipe out both Skele Kings. What party setup do I need?

I wanna say props to Gumi on the Nightmare Skele King. I struggled with him for a few days but once I figured it out it wasn't hard. It was mostly my fault for not looking at the strats.

Reminds me of when GW2 released. Dungeons took up to 4 hours to complete until the community figured out the key to running them. Those 4 hour runs went to 30 minutes...

Good challenge that can be completed with the right strat.
What's the strategy? I've been mindlessly farming keys instead of paying any attention.

Bloodgruve

Molten Core Raider
You get that up before maint? I want to try and wipe out both Skele Kings. What party setup do I need?

What's the strategy? I've been mindlessly farming keys instead of paying any attention.

Start with Osmose>Osmose>Osmose till you see 1's. Slowly dps down to 60% as you add orbs for the Titan and Lak summons. When your at 60% unleash holy hell and burn him down as fast as possible.

After his mana is drained he won't do any magical damage to you, its all physical. This is where a cover tank comes in. WoL, EV or iNichole+100% Evade unit. With the iNichol setup you'll take virtually no damage above 60%. If you use WoL or EV you need to break his ATK. His magical damage is tied to his MP level, he won't replenish MP till after 60%.

Confusion resist on everyone through items/materia/traits if you wanna 5 man it. Ilias is good if you don't gear for confusion.

From 60% to dead you want as much ATK/MAG, Imperil, chain and finish as possible.

My first kill was iNichol, Soliel+2 (100% Evade), Ilias, Tilith, DV and Orlando; This was a longer fight

My second kill was iNichol, Soliel+2, Ilias, DV, Luneth and Orlando; Prolly 8 rounds for summon orb farming.

My third kill was iNichol, Soliel+2, Ace, OK and OK ; This was a 2 turn fight..

No healer is needed if you have the deeps.. It's a DPS and mechanics check.

Last edited:

Vinen

God is dead

It's up right now. Watch the video in the thread I linked. You need specific types of units so it may not be something you can do easily.

Nocello

Golden Squire
Start with Osmose>Osmose>Osmose till you see 1's. Slowly dps down to 60% as you add orbs for the Titan and Lak summons. When your at 60% unleash holy hell and burn him down as fast as possible.

After his mana is drained he won't do any magical damage to you, its all physical. This is where a cover tank comes in. WoL, EV or iNichole+100% Evade unit. With the iNichol setup you'll take virtually no damage above 60%. If you use WoL or EV you need to break his ATK. His magical damage is tied to his MP level, he won't replenish MP till after 60%.

Confusion resist on everyone through items/materia/traits if you wanna 5 man it. Ilias is good if you don't gear for confusion.

From 60% to dead you want as much ATK/MAG, Imperil, chain and finish as possible.

My first kill was iNichol, Soliel+2 (100% Evade), Ilias, Tilith, DV and Orlando; This was a longer fight

My second kill was iNichol, Soliel+2, Ilias, DV, Luneth and Orlando; Prolly 8 rounds for summon orb farming.

My third kill was iNichol, Soliel+2, Ace, OK and OK ; This was a 2 turn fight..

No healer is needed if you have the deeps.. It's a DPS and mechanics check.
WoL, Orlandeu, Rikku, Tilith, Zargarbage, Gavinmads Orlandeu. Didn't need evade or any tricks. Drain him out, zargs buffs win again, burn him down.

Molten Core Raider
I've yet to try the Nightmare version but my coworker has. He says on the third or fourth turn with the boss's mana drained his WoL gets one shot flattened, even after being ATK broken. I'm not seeing anything in the strat that warns of an attack or ability that could do that, what are we missing?

Vinen

God is dead
I've yet to try the Nightmare version but my coworker has. He says on the third or fourth turn with the boss's mana drained his WoL gets one shot flattened, even after being ATK broken. I'm not seeing anything in the strat that warns of an attack or ability that could do that, what are we missing?

All his magic damage is based upon his mana. You need to make sure to keep him drained throughout the fight. AI change during maint last week made it so he doesn't perform magic damage attacks after draining mp on the same turn.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Vinen Vinen did you max the LB on both of your GL Sakuras? Trying to decide if I should wait to 6* my other until I get more LB pots. I wish I could put her in the Irfrit LB farm now with iNichol. He should be maxed soon.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Ok. No black magic in arena this week so I swapped in GL Sakura to Soul Barrage chain with Ashe. I got the min MAG to do max damage (600) and then stacked the rest HP. She has 11.5k with 450 SPR on Diabolos, ha! I don't know if she can be KO on the first turn. Maybe with a super long chain capped with a 4k finisher?

Edit: just realized it is FFBE bonus week so she is actually buffed to that HP

Last edited: