Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
After reading the news write up Im hoping that whole "do a 10+1, get a shard, get 5 shards and get the On Banner 5 star" thing is going to happen for future banners.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So... my question is... should I pull for Ling and hope her enhancements are amazing? Or hold out for the next New Year event and hope they bring her back when they release her enhancements?

Angelwatch

Trakanon Raider
If you can swing it I’d pull for her now. She’s the only 4 star on the banner so, in theory, she shouldn’t be too hard to get. Being a limited unit you never know when or if she’s going to show up again.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hwunn5U.jpg

Tiphares

Golden Squire
So Charming Kitty Ariana looks like a pretty strong support unit. I'm not sure she is worth 25k lapis, but we'll see once people start testing her out. I have about convinced myself to pull for Ling because she is a limited unit, but she is not future proof without some amazing enhancements. I might just toss a few dailies and tickets for her and see how that goes.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
This guy wins the prize for coolest arena team, especially considering his rank:

pic.jpg

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tiphares

Golden Squire
This guy wins the prize for coolest arena team, especially considering his rank:

pic.jpg
Haha! Cool! Look at your rank, though! You must never miss an arena orb. I miss a lot while I sleep and during the work day, but I still keep myself between 5k and 10k rank.

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there another new banner already? God damn, feels like we just got 2 within the last couple of weeks as it is.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
You must never miss an arena orb. I miss a lot while I sleep and during the work day, but I still keep myself between 5k and 10k rank.
I typically miss about two per day while sleeping, but I'm good about burning my arena orbs during the day. As long as you're using about 22'ish orbs per day (and maintain a 100% win rate), then it's not too hard to stay in the top rewards tier. Make sure to always challenge the highest ranked player offered (which should usually be 1.50 ratio). Even the whaliest whales are easy to beat in arena once you slot in an answer for the usual arena bs (ribbons on everyone, something to counter siphon delta, something to remove aoe stop).

Is there another new banner already? God damn, feels like we just got 2 within the last couple of weeks as it is.
We get a new banner every Friday, always. They last for two weeks, with the latest one (usually) set to the daily half-off banner for the first week it's available.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Got Golbez trial with esper kill and 5 man mission (I forgot to use a limit burst for the last mission, have to re-run, ugh). Wasn't too bad with proper preparation. Team was Tilith, WoL, Soleil, Fryevia x2

Key is to have 100% dark resist on your taunter, and 100% fire / lightning resist after buffs on everyone so that you avoid most of the damage. I did one shot the dragon when he spawned, so I don't know how much harder the fight becomes if he sticks around. Video of my clear with narration:

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Ok. MIB down. Used WoL, Tillith, Soleil, GL Sakura x2. Stacked tons of resist. Had a couple of turns in a row where Golbez used his ice blast and killed WoL. Luckily, I was able to recover the following round.

Edit: Did a few pulls because I am weak. 1/2 daily blue trash. First ticket Gold! Soleil... wrong dancer, Gumi!

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Some neat info from the Korean fan festa. We're getting Noctis upgraded to his JP power level, and that includes his TM (adds +30% atk and mag to RoL). Blood moon trial is coming very soon, Roy will be on a banner in a few weeks, some other stuff.

Biggest news though, 3% rainbow rate increase incoming for Black Friday

I may make an attempt to get Cloud with the updated rainbow rate...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Blood moon trial is coming very soon, Roy will be on a banner in a few weeks, some other stuff.

Biggest news though, 3% rainbow rate increase incoming for Black Friday.
I am thankful for the delay on this trial. It has allowed me to get more mage TMRs done to prep a full team. Also, I have been saving all of my EX tickets for the 3% rate up. Now to wait for the right banner to use them. WKN would provide the best boost for GL Sakura and he is limited and a great tank. I might go for Cloud too.

Molten Core Raider
Is Nox more reliable than Memu? Im kinda emulator dumb and was wondering if any of you had experience with both before I dove into the deep end and tried a new one. Ive been using Memu but recently it seems to have become far less reliable. I try to leave the TM macro running overnight and it seems to lock up or crash literally minutes after I head to bed the last couple days and Im getting grumpy with it.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
It really depends on your computer. I've been using Nox for almost two years and it works great. I tried Memu for a while and it ran pretty bad on my PC. Others say Nox is terrible and Memu is the best, so really the only answer is to try them both and see which runs better on your setup.

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Free summons start today. Got me a Hope. Also, go claim your EX tickets. I would recommend waiting until Friday to pull.