Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
What's the eta on CG Fina, something like March? Hopefully sooner. Im kinda hoping the banner Friday is something Ramza/Aileen related so I won't quite have the urge to pull beyond dailies and can keep saving a bit.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Yeah CGFina should be march. CGSakura is up next in February.

This Friday's banner should be (unless they change it from JP)

5* CG Lasswell
5* Jiraiya
4* Kaede
4* Ohga
3* Otogiri

The 3 and 4* units are meh with unimpressive TM's. Jiraiya has a nice tm (accessory 30% atk/mag, 10% dodge, and enables katana dualwield). Lasswell was alright at 6* in JP, but he's getting some GL exclusive "buffs". Lasswell's 7* form in a year is very powerful.

Vinen

God is dead
Yeah CGFina should be march. CGSakura is up next in February.

This Friday's banner should be (unless they change it from JP)

5* CG Lasswell
5* Jiraiya
4* Kaede
4* Ohga
3* Otogiri

The 3 and 4* units are meh with unimpressive TM's. Jiraiya has a nice tm (accessory 30% atk/mag, 10% dodge, and enables katana dualwield). Lasswell was alright at 6* in JP, but he's getting some GL exclusive "buffs". Lasswell's 7* form in a year is very powerful.

Jiraiya's TMR is garbage.

The only possible savior for this banner is GL exclusive buffs to Lasswell. If we were to get the JP banner I know there are few whales and myself who plan to skip.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
My almost complete Santaslut on JP. Still missing 15 spr worth of pots, and has an open accessory and materia slot.

FUltcmY.png

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Hey Sinzar, I'm ready to see a budget Echidna kill :)
S Spark As requested, here's a video of me doing Echidna ELT with all missions completed, no TMR, no event equipment, no limited units, and no rainbows (except the friend). Now, I used my own Tidus, but left the friend slot empty. You would instead leave a slot on your own team empty and bring a well geared dps friend instead (any high dps is fine, Tidus, Emperor, etc).

Video:

Team I used:

Snow -- With his innate draw attacks + provoke (Golem) he has 100% taunt. Give him Safety Bit for death and petrify immunity. All he does is soak the single target death/drain/charm with 100% taunt. Any unit with a way to get 100% multi-round taunt can do this role.

Veritas of the Earth -- Give him Genji Shield and a petrify resist accessory. VoE uses Guardian (aoe cover), then mitigation, then use fingersnap (Odin esper) to dispel the charm from Snow, then repeat the cycle. Any AoE physical cover tank can do this role, but if using someone else make sure they have a lot of earth resist (VoE absorbs earth, so he's best for this role).

Mystea -- She uses her aoe status immunity buff, then she casts Demonic Whisper (Lakshimi esper) on units who need some mana refill. Do not use her magic cover skill since it will block the physical cover from VoE from activating. Any unit that can give aoe status immunity can fill this role.

Garnet -- Any healer is fine here, I just chose Garnet because she has +esper damage to make the kill with an esper mission a little easier. The healing needed for this fight is minimal if done properly. Make sure your healer has raven cloak for 100% camoflauge and a way to cure petrify (craft Stona if they can't do it innately). Raven cloak prevents your healer from ever getting the mana drain during the ambush.

DPS friend -- Use whoever you want. Tidus is a good option because of his innate demon killer and 100% water imperil (if they leveled his limit break). Enhanced Emperor is another great option, but honestly any whaled out DPS will kill the boss in 10 turns or less by themselves.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Spark

Golden Knight of the Realm
Excellent video as always Sinzar. I look forward to trying this out asap. Just have a few odds and ends to take care of first. (No Raven Cloak or Genji Shield yet.)

Molten Core Raider
Genji shield is easy to snag, just will cost some star quartz from the fat Chocobo. Raven cloak will take a bit more of a time investment :p

Pulled my second Loren in three days this morning. Yay dupes. I'm not too upset at this dupe though, after their TMRs are finished Ill have pretty much replaced all my regular dual wields with Awesome Swordsmen and a Genji Glove. Too bad I use casters and magic primarily though.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
lol I didn't realize until just a little bit ago that they also buffed the mod on blade flash - final by 200 (100 with 50 ITD). That will make the BFF mod 1600 once his 7* hits GL.

GLEX stuff retarded as always.

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
We seriously need the update that lets us combine cactuars. Had to expand to 900 unit slots to keep holding the cactuars from this raid...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Molten Core Raider
I think things are working exactly as intended (on their end anyway) :p

Physical chainers, I need to work on some. I'm almost entirely reliant on magic based units and if we ever get a physical only trial or event I'm boned. What would be the best units to focus on gearing up? I've got a few Dark Vertias and Orlandeaus, a single Aileen, one Onion Knight, two 2B's, and two Tidus'. The BiS for each is all over the map so I need to pick something to start with. I'm leaning toward the two 2Bs, using Cloud as a finisher and just using Ayaka friends since I can't seem to ever get one of my own. Are there better options than the 2B pair?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Dark Veritas + Orlandeau, each of them dual wielding a holy and dark weapon will double element chain with both imperils and deal $$$$ damage (assuming a neutral resistance boss). They can also hang out together in 10 mans.

2B can't bring in a duplicate or chaining friend to 10 man trials, so leave her on the bench.

Onion does a lot of damage, but has no imperil and can't chain with anyone in 10 mans until Sephiroth way down the road.

2x Tidus will outdamage everyone on that list after his enhancements which should be next month, but gearing them both in BIS is expensive. For 10 mans he can't perfect chain with anyone until Camille's 6* gets released.

Our next 10 man is coming soon (announced today!), and hopefully the others follow soon after. That's the hardest content, so focus on units who can chain in 10 mans.

Last edited:

Molten Core Raider
I have a bit of work done for pairing DV and Orlandeau so I wouldn't be starting from zero. I wasn't really considering 10 man trials when I was choosing which units to focus on which was an oversight, not being able to bring dupes into there really hurts. I do have the Terra/Christine pair to fall back on though if I cant swing adequate physical chainers.

What does post enhance Tidus BiS look like? I took a peek over at his current BiS and I can field most of that stuff, does it change much?

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
What does post enhance Tidus BiS look like? I took a peek over at his current BiS and I can field most of that stuff, does it change much?
His enhancements give him an additional 70% passive ATK when using a sword (among other things), so basically build him up to 230% ATK right now for his future BIS.

If talking highest possible ATK post-enhancements, I think it's probably this:

GetConfigurationImage

After the extra 70% atk from enhacements, that would be 1205 atk.

That is a pure epeen build with straight ATK while sticking to his water element. Arguably losing some ATK for survival is better for the hardest trials, but it really depends on the fight.