Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius

Molten Core Raider
It still stings I never pulled an A2 during the Nier banner. Aside from that the rest is doable (for one Tidus at least), I'd have to make some adjustments for #2 since I only have one Prishe (and the single Demon Mail/Large Sword Mastery). Something to work toward at least!

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Iron Duke is a 118 non-elemental greatsword you probably have from a recent event if don't have A2's greatsword.

For your second Tidus you could do the following swaps:

Demon Mail -> Any heavy armor (Iron Giant trial heavy armor is +15 atk in about 6 weeks)
Greatsword -> 2B's katana (Virtuous Contract)
LG Sword Mastery -> Katana Mastery
Sworn Six: Dark -> Dark Knight Soul
Proud Fencer -> Sworn Six: Earth or Adventurer V

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Nocello

Golden Squire
Next banner looks good. Sucks that everybody seemed to think this magic cover tank was much further down the line and I wasted tickets for mystea.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Next banner looks good. Sucks that everybody seemed to think this magic cover tank was much further down the line and I wasted tickets for mystea.

A: Basch is a 5* on a split banner, I seriously doubt your ticket stash was deep enough to guarantee pulling him

B: Gumi moved this banner up like 2-3 months.

Nocello

Golden Squire
A: Basch is a 5* on a split banner, I seriously doubt your ticket stash was deep enough to guarantee pulling him

B: Gumi moved this banner up like 2-3 months.
Ticket stash is weak, I've been saving up 50k lapis though. I'll probably just try some tickets and continue hoarding my lapis.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
P.s. is it a good banner Gavinmad Gavinmad ?

It's a very solid banner. Larsa and Vayne are total trash, not even good TMs. Drace is a slightly better hybrid sword than Sylvia. Apparently we're getting Balthier instead of Gabranth, Balthier is a god tier capper. Basch isn't just a mag cover tank, you can also use him as a phys cover tank, and he's a much more solid tank than WoL due to his 5* stats.

On JP Mistair was the last 4* to come out that actually ended up with a place in the meta, and it seems likely that the same will be true on GL. Going forward the only thing that really matters about new 3/4* units is how good the TMs are.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Ao-

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
<WoW Guild Officer>
God two Eileens in the last few days, so woooooo. Also I didn't realize how much gold skill enhancements used. Blew up a couple for REM and another guy and it was 5m.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
So, started playing this over Christmas since I'm going to be traveling a lot this year. Kid said I got some okay pulls with all the free summon (Mainly F2P, I bought the dollar bundle, but I'll only do those probably). WoL, Rikku, Ace*2, Victoria*2, William*3, Soleil (Dancer), Veritas of Earth, Kyla, Chizaru, Luka, Mercenary Ramza*2, Agrias *2 and few more, but right now half of those aren't maxed yet (Have a ton of cactuars waiting but need awakening materials--didn't know you should get them at the King Mog event), but those are the ones I'm using right now. Also, no shit, got 8 of the dude whose TMR is that chain saw...Also have a Xon.

Any case, I'm still pretty undeveloped (Rank 35), not even done the main story--but I know Luka is really dependent on awakenings. I have her Regen Awakened once, but she's still pretty weak in terms of healing for any tough stuff. So I want to farm this story, but I can't beat the Chimera with Xon in my group, and my current level friends (Essentially all my level since I grabbed them at random, all rank 30-35ish).

Anyone here have a friend slot available with a ringer I can use to farm this a couple times a day? I can do it without Xon, but really would rather him be in the group for the extra drops.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So, started playing this over Christmas since I'm going to be traveling a lot this year. Kid said I got some okay pulls with all the free summon (Mainly F2P, I bought the dollar bundle, but I'll only do those probably). WoL, Rikku, Ace*2, Victoria*2, William*3, Soleil (Dancer), Veritas of Earth, Kyla, Chizaru, Luka, Mercenary Ramza*2, Agrias *2 and few more, but right now half of those aren't maxed yet (Have a ton of cactuars waiting but need awakening materials--didn't know you should get them at the King Mog event), but those are the ones I'm using right now. Also, no shit, got 8 of the dude whose TMR is that chain saw...Also have a Xon.

Any case, I'm still pretty undeveloped (Rank 35), not even done the main story--but I know Luka is really dependent on awakenings. I have her Regen Awakened once, but she's still pretty weak in terms of healing for any tough stuff. So I want to farm this story, but I can't beat the Chimera with Xon in my group, and my current level friends (Essentially all my level since I grabbed them at random, all rank 30-35ish).

Anyone here have a friend slot available with a ringer I can use to farm this a couple times a day? I can do it without Xon, but really would rather him be in the group for the extra drops.

dont quite get what you're asking but

my FC is 791 675 201

Molten Core Raider
My player ID is 473.189.065. My usual lead is a fairly beefy Trance Terra but I can swap her out for tanks, healers, or other types of damage dealers on request, just let me know.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
dont quite get what you're asking but

Want a unit to carry my guys so I can take shitty characters for bonus drops :p. Thanks everyone, going to shoot you guys requests in a bit.

Also found out the game has two modes apparently No-Ayaka, and Ayaka....How is this unit even remotely balanced? It's completely fucking insane.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
My ID is 302,363,072

Ayaka is miles above other healers currently in the summon pool, but the others are still good enough with proper team setup. There's another god tier healer coming in March (or sooner/later since GL likes to randomly shuffle the JP schedule).

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Want a unite to carry my guys so I can take shitty characters for bonus drops :p. Thanks everyone, going to shoot you guys requests in a bit.

Also found out the game has two modes apparently No-Ayaka, and Ayaka....How is this unit even remotely balanced? It's completely fucking insane.

Every now and then a unit comes along that sees the traditional rate of power creep and says 'hold my beer'.

On JP, those units have been +2 Ramza, Orlandu, Ayaka, 7* TTerra, and Hyou. On GL so far it has just been Orlandu and Ayaka because +2 Ramza was delayed so long.

Molten Core Raider
I've been playing the "No-Ayaka" game since her banner (much to my wallet's chagrin). My way of handling it is throw enough Trance Terra's at the fight that I don't need a healer. It's a hit or miss sort of strategy...

Tiphares

Golden Squire
Early maintenance tonight 10pm PST (1 am EST). Don't forget to use up orbs and NRG before.

Edit: Sick and sleep deprived... cannot do conversions. Fixed.

Last edited:

Sinzar

Trakanon Raider
Here's some info for the legendary mode coming this friday: FFXII Yensa Sandsea - Legend Difficulty Overview - Final Fantasy: Brave Exvius Message Board for Android - GameFAQs

Highlights:

Boss is fire immune, weak to water
Race: Spirit (for killers), has 3.8 mil hp
Def/Spr break works, Atk/Mag break doesn't

Every magic you cast, even heals, will trigger an aoe 5,000 damage counterattack (per spell used). Stick to abilities and non-magic healers.

Boss uses a lot of fire damage, sleep, silence, and will dispel your buffs.

Bruuce

Blackwing Lair Raider
I finally looked into the magnification trick for chaining on android devices. My 2 TTs + a friend I can get 59 spark chain everytime. I figured you had to download stuff to do it, I didnt know you just had to flip a switch in your phones settings. Shoulda been doin this shit the whole time