Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
No she never sent me any preggo pics. She wasn't really show that much either just looked a little chub.
rrr_img_115414.jpg

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
a_skeleton_02, if you could possibly get the exif data from the images you have and send that to me it would help me render my final judgment. Imgur strips images of that data when uploaded. Also if you could include a photo of the whopper with cheese, or at least the receipt and or wrapper if it has been consumed already that would be great.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Why not just upload the file in to paint, do a few scribbles on it (and maybe a smiley face...and a dick?) and re-upload it. That way, 4chan can't backtrace the ip

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
that would be a good out if the story is fake. go to selfiewhores.com or w/e, scribble on a pic so it can't be tineyed, and claim it was the girl.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The unaltered images I received have no tineye/reverse GIS results. I will confirm if any new images are the same chick.
MakeResearch In MotionModelBlackBerry 9630Exposure TimeN/AFlashNo flash functionFile Size465 kBFile TypeJPEGMIME Typeimage/jpegImage Width2048Image Height1536Encoding ProcessBaseline DCT, Huffman codingBits Per Sample8Color Components3X Resolution72Y Resolution72SoftwareRim Exif Version1.00aYCbCr Sub SamplingYCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)YCbCr PositioningCo-sitedDate and Time (Original)2011:04:14 21:49:42Light SourceUnknownColor SpacesRGBOrientationHorizontal (normal)

is this what you were looking for? I removed the GPS data, it shows them being like 5 years old

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
MakeResearch In MotionModelBlackBerry 9630Exposure TimeN/AFlashNo flash functionFile Size465 kBFile TypeJPEGMIME Typeimage/jpegImage Width2048Image Height1536Encoding ProcessBaseline DCT, Huffman codingBits Per Sample8Color Components3X Resolution72Y Resolution72SoftwareRim Exif Version1.00aYCbCr Sub SamplingYCbCr4:2:0 (2 2)YCbCr PositioningCo-sitedDate and Time (Original)2011:04:14 21:49:42Light SourceUnknownColor SpacesRGBOrientationHorizontal (normal)

is this what you were looking for? I removed the GPS data, it shows them being like 5 years old
That's it dawg. In my expert opinion I have to confirm these images as totally legit.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I have to say a_skeleton_02...I can now better understand why you agreed to the blow job, even if her circumstances were making you feel like a terrible human being. That girl is very nice looking. So have you decided if you will become a permanent sugar daddy/bail out vendor?

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I have to say a_skeleton_02...I can now better understand why you agreed to the blow job, even if her circumstances were making you feel like a terrible human being. That girl is very nice looking. So have you decided if you will become a permanent sugar daddy/bail out vendor for blow jobs?
Naw I think this was a one time thing, I value my personal peace and sanity and she is a walking time bomb of drama. I mean the next time she needs an abortion maybe I'll push for anal but I don't want this chick hanging around.