Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Missed opportunity not giving her to J49 imo.

Walk on part in a war for a lead role in a cage.

Still pretty solid. Needs a video of the BJ with solid audio of her crying tho. That would be an excellent capstone.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
She initiated saying I can send you nude pictures so you can blackmail me if I don't pay so I said well if your going that far I want a blow job for my troubles and she went to work. To muss no fuss.
Should have asked for both, and then posted the nudes here. SHAME! SHAME!

This is all too "good" to be true
Do have to agree with Bisi. Many opportunities to make this epic have been passed, even the artsy black/white pic not posted yet.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I don't want to be a debbie downer but... I don't believe anything happened except he gave her money and she gave him a stolen camera.

I want to believe a_skeleton_02. I want to believe...
zm0C26O.png

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Man, this is a morally slippery slope. If she WAS raped, your J49 tier scummy. Chances are she wasn't if she was willing to blow you, but still. Slippery.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I lied, I don't want to believe. It's like watching Requiem for a Dream all over again. Coercing a desperate, raped woman to give you a blowjob so she can abort the unwanted child is too much for ol' Khane to handle.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Listen to moral orel over here. She is in control on her own head bobbing up and down on his hefty hog, she doesn't need you manplaining to her how she should feel. Fucking shitlord.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
He's going to "post them later".

We're going to need exif data to confirm.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
If a_skeleton_02 doesn't at least post the nude I propose his title be permanently changed to "Told a Whopper"
Just say what you mean man, let the honesty flow in this thread finally. If a_skeleton_02 doesn't post the pic, there is no way you can finish. a_skeleton_02, do you want to be responsible for Doctor blue balls?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Man, this is a morally slippery slope. If she WAS raped, your J49 tier scummy. Chances are she wasn't if she was willing to blow you, but still. Slippery.
Any "raped" woman who doesnt go out and get planb the day after is a fucking retard that probably wasnt "raped".

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Until I see ReRolled on some titties, I still think this is all just a bunch of made up bullshit.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
I really really don't want to post the pictures thats how shit gets out of hand. I have EQ stalkers as well I'd rather not risk it. Out of the three she gave me two of the nonnude ones tineye to a deviant art account she owns and if I can find it in 15 minutes then someone else could probably figure it out as well.

I just can't risk anything due to internet peer pressure.

Edit: American Inventors read the entire thread first. I post them later.