Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I really really don't want to post the pictures thats how shit gets out of hand. I have EQ stalkers as well I'd rather not risk it. Out of the three she gave me two of the nonnude ones tineye to a deviant art account she owns and if I can find it in 15 minutes then someone else could probably figure it out as well.

I just can't risk anything due to internet peer pressure.
fake and gay. BOO THIS MAN

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
Listen to moral orel over here. She is in control on her own head bobbing up and down on his hefty hog, she doesn't need you manplaining to her how she should feel. Fucking shitlord.
Your edginess is only matched by your wit. Impressive!

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I really really don't want to post the pictures thats how shit gets out of hand. I have EQ stalkers as well I'd rather not risk it. Out of the three she gave me two of the nonnude ones tineye to a deviant art account she owns and if I can find it in 15 minutes then someone else could probably figure it out as well.

I just can't risk anything due to internet peer pressure.
1sZSaB1.gif

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
So 2 of the 3 pictures she gave you for "blackmail" you could have just seen on a public website?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Man, this is a morally slippery slope. If she WAS raped, your J49 tier scummy. Chances are she wasn't if she was willing to blow you, but still. Slippery.
shut it fagmo. even if she was on the receiving end of a Muslim on Swedish style gang rape, he doesn't owe the bitch a damn thing. he's got currency, she's got a mouth. bartering is the basis of economics.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
So 2 of the 3 pictures she gave you for "blackmail" you could have just seen on a public website?
yup, I've seen most of them already I think she was just trying to use it into a segway to suggest more. The pictures she sent me are like 4 years old anyways.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
sorry bud, having someone else describe the forum's payout is inadequate.

we've been bamboozled

rrr_img_115408.png

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
A one Hall of fame worthy thread degenerates to so much rickshaw trash. Good day to you sir

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
FYI My services for confirming the existence of material is both highly trusted and 100% confidential.