Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
rrr_img_115394.jpg

elbas

Molten Core Raider
RECORD YOUR MEETING!!! Have your phone recording audio while she's there. It'll give the police evidence when the detectives are examining the crime scene later.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
a_skeleton_02...If you get Rerolled on her on out of this? That's pretty much instant hall of fame material. You know what to do.

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Errr........
tumblr_ll8ay2bobI1qasqbl.gif

But now i realized. The conversation was like "hi. What's up? Blablablabla so...i was raped and now I'm pregnant ." To someone who she didn't talk for years lol
Epic shit!

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Bang her first then tell her youll have the money when you go to the clinic with her. Then dont show up.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
i went to catholic church growing up. my priest always said that singing was like praying a thousand times all at once. so, how about we all sing along to this?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Tell her you only have $100 but you are also very lonely. Then tell her "look at the bright side... You are already pregnant". Then leave the implication lingering.

Haast

Lord Nagafen Raider
!! She says she needs the iPad for work but she has a $300 Nikon camera she can give me for collateral.

She will be over in an hour
Ok, let's review. You confirmed she is lying about the abortion via the txt conversation. So now you know the money is for drugs or supporting her lifestyle post credit card max out.

Get sex, give $$. You are just supporting local business.... the kind your locality wished it didn't have. Also, we expect rerolled tits for all the sound advice provided here.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Tell her it's a Blight and you need the baby for an Old God Ritual.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Update still alive,

She's preggo
Doesn't look like she is on drugs.
Camera is in good condition and has a bag and an another lens. Could easily resell for $200+ but I may keep it if she doesn't pay me back.

Crying blowjobs from basic strangers are the best things ever, I'm addicted.

She sent me a picture but it is some bullshit prepreggo black and white artist nude. I'll probably post that later.

I'm currently eating a whooper with cheese AMA.