Former coworker contacted me, think I might be getting scammed.

Mur_sl

shitlord
Go the your local dry cleaner, and get the bitch a wire hanger.

Sorry if I am late, but I couldn't read that shit.

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
TBH I am more disgusted with you getting a BJ from a girl who needs money for an abortion, than the entire J49 scenario. I don't know why, I just am.

iannis

Musty Nester
So wait, you paid 200 to get a blowjob from a preggers chick who is at least 30 years old?

You can get 'em a lot cheaper from younger chicks, man. Of course they aren't preggers and crying. That might be worth the extra hundred bucks.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
She can't even pay to have an (almost) viable fetus sucked out of her body, she is not paying for any whoppers and if she did they certainly wouldn't have cheese.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I want an invite to the wedding in a year. I asked first. I called it. In two ways.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I am pleasantly surprised with how this thread turned out.

It's the little things in life.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I think if I fucked her to pay for an abortion I would of shattered her mentally and emotionally at least with the blowie we hung out and joked a bit afterwards.
So who probed for the blow job to seal the deal first, her or you? As in did she use the line "I'll do anything if you help me..." or were you the first to use the cheesy "you know, I've been really lonely..it was why I was so happy to see your message". And how did it go from there?

Also, I've seen this story play out with drugs and even high debts before, but never a preggo girl looking for a sugar daddy to pay for her abortion. I'm not sure if this takes my crown for seediest sex for favors from an old friend I've ever heard, but it's close. My current reigning champ is a friend who was contacted by the Roomate of his girlfriend from college (7 years on), she had fallen on hard times, drugs, but she was cleaned up by the point she contacted him and was trying to get her kid back from services. She needed her car though, out of the impound so she could get back and froth to her new job. Apparently he realized he had a huge fetish for the line "I'll do anything if you help me.." because, yeah, he paid for her car, and they worked out a "repayment" plan.

The true test here, a_skeleton_02, and what will let you take the crown--is if you let her repay her debt after she recovers. Just saying, you can go full on seedy here; if you like crying blow jobs, this might be your shot for a dozen of them or so.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Are we talking light sobbing here or like a full blown tears soaking your balls crying jag here? I need to know so I can finish.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
This thread.

rrr_img_115407.png

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I don't want to be a debbie downer but... I don't believe anything happened except he gave her money and she gave him a stolen camera.

I want to believe a_skeleton_02. I want to believe...

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
Depends whether she swallowed or not.
Yes
Did she pay for the whopper?
No, I bought her one though she hadn't eaten since yesterday
So wait, you paid 200 to get a blowjob from a preggers chick who is at least 30 years old?

You can get 'em a lot cheaper from younger chicks, man. Of course they aren't preggers and crying. That might be worth the extra hundred bucks.
Was worth the extra $100
She was crying while doing it? You should have used her camera to take pics.
Only in the beginning, and I I didn't want to ruin the moment
I want an invite to the wedding in a year. I asked first. I called it. In two ways.
Done
I am pleasantly surprised with how this thread turned out.

It's the little things in life.
Thanks

So who probed for the blow job to seal the deal first, her or you? As in did she use the line "I'll do anything if you help me..." or were you the first to use the cheesy "you know, I've been really lonely..it was why I was so happy to see your message". And how did it go from there?

Also, I've seen this story play out with drugs and even high debts before, but never a preggo girl looking for a sugar daddy to pay for her abortion. I'm not sure if this takes my crown for seediest sex for favors from an old friend I've ever heard, but it's close. My current reigning champ is a friend who was contacted by the Roomate of his girlfriend from college (7 years on), she had fallen on hard times, drugs, but she was cleaned up by the point she contacted him and was trying to get her kid back from services. She needed her car though, out of the impound so she could get back and froth to her new job. Apparently he realized he had a huge fetish for the line "I'll do anything if you help me.." because, yeah, he paid for her car, and they worked out a "repayment" plan.

The true test here, a_skeleton_02, and what will let you take the crown--is if you let her repay her debt after she recovers. Just saying, you can go full on seedy here; if you like crying blow jobs, this might be your shot.
She initiated saying I can send you nude pictures so you can blackmail me if I don't pay so I said well if your going that far I want a blow job for my troubles and she went to work. To muss no fuss.