Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

What a bunch of LARPers. Looks like the anime convention I went to once.

Gotta love how these people wear swastikas with a small line through them. Like "down with nazis" but unless you squint it just looks like they're wearing a swastika. Saw grafitti like that in Chicago a while back, said "Fuck Turmp" under a giant swastika. Like you do realize that you're just painting a swastika on a wall?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
What a bunch of LARPers. Looks like the anime convention I went to once.

Gotta love how these people wear swastikas with a small line through them. Like "down with nazis" but unless you squint it just looks like they're wearing a swastika. Saw grafitti like that in Chicago a while back, said "Fuck Turmp" under a giant swastika. Like you do realize that you're just painting a swastika on a wall?

What's the connection though between Autism Spectrum Disorders and Communism?

Every time we see these caricatures and far left ideologues, they all seem to be reject losers. These weren't the cool nerds at school. I guess that's where it stems from. Erase identities + Communism. Equal footing. A way to forget being stuffed in the locker and me throwing them head first into a trashcan at recess.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Don't equate coddled late millennial and zoomer autists with early millennial/oregon trail autists.

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
i was listening the the rest of the Barnes podcast that was recorded Sat or Sunday and even before today's shitshow Barnes said he was going to go after Binger for being a piece of shit during this trial. I by 'go after' sounds like he is going to file bar complaints or other serious legal action, he said it was on of his top priorities..
Best of luck to him, but this is the BAR, the governing organization that disbarred Rudy for representing Trump in court.

• 2Like

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
IMG_20211115_214233_110.jpg

• 11Like
  • 4Worf
Reactions: 14 users

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
The defense put Binger on trial, which was excellent and a great play IMO. We'll see how Binger reacts to it, but I can't believe for a second that anyone finds him likable. He's got to be one of the most weasel-looking motherfuckers I've ever seen.

Best case is full acquittal, followed by Binger fired for fucking up a high-profile case, followed by disbarment for prosecutorial misconduct.
We'll see what Clownworld has in store for us.
Come Back Reaction GIF by HBO Max

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Best of luck to him, but this is the BAR, the governing organization that disbarred Rudy for representing Trump in court.

AFAIK each state has a Bar. Barnes actually went to law school in WI. He apparently knows the players in that town.

• 2Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1637041976133.png

The way Kyle said that gave me hope that he recognizes what bullshit all of this is and doesn't entirely feel bad about himself.

• 13Like
Reactions: 12 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
The defense put Binger on trial, which was excellent and a great play IMO. We'll see how Binger reacts to it, but I can't believe for a second that anyone finds him likable. He's got to be one of the most weasel-looking motherfuckers I've ever seen.

Best case is full acquittal, followed by Binger fired for fucking up a high-profile case, followed by disbarment for prosecutorial misconduct.
We'll see what Clownworld has in store for us.
I still can't believe HE POINTED AN AR-15 AT THE JURY.

• 9Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
He wanted the jury to feel provoked so he did it as provocative as he thought he could get away with. Given the trial history he thinks he can get away with quite a lot. The judge thought so too.

Given how much time he spent with multiple witnesses (especially Kyle) trying to prod and provoke an outburst I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted a jury outburst. Maybe so he could keep any gun safety expert off the final 12, or maybe so he could "aha see how provocative this is!" them and maybe both. He wanted so so so badly to find a colonel Jessup. All trial he fished for it. I wouldn't be surprised if most ADAs even good ones fantasize about pulling that off.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
He wanted the jury to feel provoked so he did it as provocative as he thought he could get away with. Given the trial history he thinks he can get away with quite a lot. The judge thought so too.

Given how much time he spent with multiple witnesses (especially Kyle) trying to prod and provoke an outburst I wouldn't be shocked if he wanted a jury outburst. Maybe so he could keep any gun safety expert off the final 12, or maybe so he could "aha see how provocative this is!" them and maybe both. He wanted so so so badly to find a colonel Jessup. All trial he fished for it. I wouldn't be surprised if most ADAs even good ones fantasize about pulling that off.
Except for the small fact that the only place he will be able to practice law after this trial is Eritrea.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
The BLM riots all happened in the summer every year they happened. Most of these people are too lazy to go out in the cold times. I guess the hardcore devotees of Floydism could still be a threat.

...why does Greatcross look so sickly and sweaty in all the pictures of him? Not just the Paramedic Hat Guy picture, but every picture. He always looks tired and miserable. Is it the weight of the world?

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Thieves like that really should be dealt with swiftly. Problem is the average coonsumer cant comprehend that they subsidize the cost of all these stolen goods. Imagine how much cheaper everything could be if we companies didnt have to make up for rampant theft like this.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users
Status
Not open for further replies.