Get a free Kyle Rittenhouse at Culver's

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheNozz

Ssraeszha Raider
Scott Adams recently pointed out that the fake news is the whole reason why this trial has been so tense and why we’re nearly ready to tear each other apart over its verdict

to give an example: multiple family members who haven’t been following the trial at all, regardless if they think Rittenhouse is a murderer or acted in self defense, didn’t even realize he shot other white people until recently: they thought the people who were shot were black

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
Folks are speculating the Jury Forecunt asking to take home the instructions might end up biting her on the ass, folks think she is gonna spend all night googling trying to bolster her agenda and if caught that will be an instant DQ because the instructions specifically prohibit researching anything using outside sources during deliberation.

FEho4zRXsAsXGTR

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
...so we're expecting her to tell on herself?
i guess the other jurors could complain if she starts spouting a bunch of shit like, "i googled this and it says this" trying to coerce people to vote her way. if thats whats even happening. we dont know whats going on.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
...so we're expecting her to tell on herself?
no, we're expecting one of the other 11 to call her on her bullshit like

"so you go home w/ these instructions and the next day you suddenly have more bullshit to spew"?

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The thought of flipping channels and seeing Foreperson Karen on MSNBC talking about me telling the host "there was this guy, Kuro, that wouldn't budge and forced us to have a mistrial for this murderer, it really was his fault, he looks like X and is Y height" would be enough for my balls to crawl up in to my pelvis.

Only reason deliberations are ongoing, is because the foreman is in on it.

Any other foreman with this case would tell the judge it's deadlocked by day 2.

What we can glean from this is that the foreman is quite likely against Kyle. Since a pro-Kyle foreman would be more than happy to hang the jury.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Folks are speculating the Jury Forecunt asking to take home the instructions might end up biting her on the ass, folks think she is gonna spend all night googling trying to bolster her agenda and if caught that will be an instant DQ because the instructions specifically prohibit researching anything using outside sources during deliberation.

FEho4zRXsAsXGTR

The judge gave verbal instruction to the jury not to take home notes about the case-- but I can't recall him giving a verbal instruction not to use a dictionary.

The defense said "we're concerned about dictionary use", and the judge was favorable to that argument but the jury was gone at that point I think.

So going with no verbal instruction given, which the judge might weigh in even if she snitches on herself or jurors find out and snitch. This is the type of judge that would be like "Ah well I guess I didn't give a verbal warning on that, hmmmmmmm ok, let's keep deliberating". The judge has shown some deference to the TV cameras occasionally-- don't let the fire and brimstone he dropped on the prosecution fool you. He's pretty down the line.

I mean christ...he's the same asshole who let her take home the jury instructions in the first place. You really think he's going to drop the hammer on Foreperson Karen?

• 1Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
We're a species if queers and faggots willing to destroy our entire society over the bat sniffles. Do you think they could handle something as scary and unknown as outerspace.

There could be superaids on Mars. I've seen total recall.

yerm

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My assumption is the judge is sick of this case and everyone involved and would be more than happy if the jury fucked up and let him close it.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
With armed ANTIFA outside in black masks? Not so sure at this point. The judge said he watches the news.

• 1Like

Shiftyx

Molten Core Raider
The judge seems to be giving the jury every chance to come back with an acquittal before he rules it a mistrial. He has, on multiple occasions, implied he can/will take actions followed by a shrugged, "but, we'll see how it plays out"

... or maybe I'm still coming down off thar Audit Thread hopium

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
There's something special about how the retards I know on FB that happily shout about how much of a white supremacist Kyle is (with no evidence beyond the 4chan 👌 meme) will flip their shit when someone mentions that Rosenbaum was a child rapist and subequently cry about how that shouldn't matter/Kyle couldn't have known.

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.