Girls who broke your heart thread

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Chuk Astrocreep said:
i really have bad luck with women, the last 5 years of relationships i had with girls who seem to use me or take advantage of my kind nature(yeah im a prick on here but i prick cuz its just us guys, im nice to the ladies). should i keep being nice in hopes that there is an equally nice girl out there to be had who appreciates me or should i just be a douche and treat women no differently than a guy? im really getting sick of being the "nice guy" all the time. it brings me too much heartache at the end of the day.
women are pretty much all awful cunts by nature, which is tricky because they try so hard to convey exactly the opposite. you pretty much have to give them the impression they don"t mean shit to you and you will have no problem kicking them to the curb to prevent them walking all over you.

try sending out some mixed signals to your next gf. for example, try a nice kiss on the forehead, followed by casually mentioning how much you"d like to facefuck her best friend.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
some of those things apply to me(going out of my way to do something nice) but i havent been shy with girls since i was 15 and discovered alcohol and realized that im too reserved sober and need to act out more. i also have confidence, i am always joking and friendly and women like all that stuff, i get my share of pussy. relationships i dont fare so well. just seems like i get favored(asked to do stuff) and have to jump through hoops far more than with someone that says, lets stay at home, rent a movie and spend the evening together. oh well, i think im going to be a lifelong angry bachelor. one of those old guys you see shopping at the supermarket arguing with the cashier because they charged your ramen noodles an extra 20 cents.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
You probably drop your game when dating because you think you can. Unfortunately, you can"t. Women continuously test you throughout a relationship, so you have to have certain boundaries and be willing to assert them any time. When you like a girl you start wanting to do special things for them, but if they aren"t doing the same, that"s a warning sign.

Actually as I typed that I started thinking about myself and I"m starting to do 1-sided favors too much.

As for gamer girls: I"d never want to date one. I consider most of my gaming a vice. I"d especially never want to date an MMO player. God what a nightmare. "Oh sorry I couldn"t wash the dishes I had a raid/daily/heroic/farming peacebloom" to do. A casual player of non-MMOs would be cool, but I"d stay the hell away from MMO girls. Not to mention the complex that would necessarily develop from having 40 guys in her guild obsessed with her getting her used to endless flows of attention and making her think she"s better than she is.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
Look, I am acase studyin how to treat/not treat women. I was unfailingly nice and sensitive to a woman I was married to, and that didn"t work. Tried the dating scene, being unfailingly nice, and it was hard to get dates at all.

The minute I started treating women like shit, like they were the last thing on my list, the dates rolled in. I don"t know what it is but they seriouslyenjoy being ignored. It doesn"t make any sense at all. But it"s yielded tons of dates and more than a few booty calls after dates.

My normal, nice personality approach, who I feel like I am on the inside, does not work in any way.

ToeMissile

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Aamina said:
Look, I am acase studyin how to treat/not treat women. I was unfailingly nice and sensitive to a woman I was married to, and that didn"t work. Tried the dating scene, being unfailingly nice, and it was hard to get dates at all.

The minute I started treating women like shit, like they were the last thing on my list, the dates rolled in. I don"t know what it is but they seriouslyenjoy being ignored. It doesn"t make any sense at all. But it"s yielded tons of dates and more than a few booty calls after dates.

My normal, nice personality approach, who I feel like I am on the inside, does not work in any way.
Being nice/sensitive doesn"t mean you have to let someone walk all over you. Standing up for yourself isn"t inherently nice or mean.

Aamina_foh

shitlord
ToeMissile said:
Being nice/sensitive doesn"t mean you have to let someone walk all over you. Standing up for yourself isn"t inherently nice or mean.
I think you missed the point. This isn"t about standing up for yourself, which I don"t think is mean. I am saying, I makeconsciousdecisions to treat women poorly and it yields infinitely better results than treating them well. Guys who treat women poorly don"t get friendzoned, they just get dropped. Guys who treat women poorly get to have sex.

I don"t understand or like it, but I am trying out new things, and what works the best is being a cocksure jerk. Since my divorce, I"ve found I can change how I interact with women at will, just because I feel like I"ve already felt the worst of what a woman can do to me. What"s some hoe at Outback going to do? Tell me she doesn"t want to go out? Oh, noes! Anyway, I"ve actually kept a small journal, more a log book really, ever since I started trying to date people. My first entries make me cringe at their lack of success.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Aamina said:
I am saying, I makeconsciousdecisions to treat women poorly and it yields infinitely better results than treating them well. Guys who treat women poorly don"t get friendzoned, they just get dropped. Guys who treat women poorly get to have sex.
Are you 12? 12 going on 32? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Chuk Astrocreep said:
some of those things apply to me(going out of my way to do something nice) but i havent been shy with girls since i was 15 and discovered alcohol and realized that im too reserved sober and need to act out more. i also have confidence, i am always joking and friendly and women like all that stuff, i get my share of pussy. relationships i dont fare so well. just seems like i get favored(asked to do stuff) and have to jump through hoops far more than with someone that says, lets stay at home, rent a movie and spend the evening together. oh well, i think im going to be a lifelong angry bachelor. one of those old guys you see shopping at the supermarket arguing with the cashier because they charged your ramen noodles an extra 20 cents.
Everything I say is going to sound retarded and half-baked. I"m in a rush to get out the door.

Man, it"s tough to say. When I was in the dating scene, I tried to be cautious about putting terms on the relationship too early. I"d just go along with things. I wasn"t planning on settling down with any of them, so I was always just in it "for a good story." Sometimes if you be the nice guy doing favors, you get lucky, and sometimes not.

Try this: instead of playing games, or trying to be a dick, just say exactly what you"re feeling. If they ask you to do some ridiculous thing, just ask yourself "do I really want to do that?" and if not, just say it. If you"re a fake wimp when the relationship starts, it"s going to be expected that you stay that way throughout the relationship. You don"t have to purposefully be a dick, just don"t go along with things just because you think the girl wants you to. That"s just leading you down a shitty-ass road.

This is going to be the absolutely gayest thing ever written on these boards. It"s gayer than Greyves, Aamina and Jerle all butt-fucking eachother in a giant circle with shit and cum flying around, but I always admired the Brandon Walsh (90210) and Jack Shepherd (LOST) characters. They didn"t take shit from anyone and always said exactly what they were feeling.

Edit: note, this advice goes both ways when it comes to sexual things. On your first date with a girl, you should feel free to pull her in and kiss her. I always just pull a girl in and kiss her when she"s least expecting it on a first date (of course, granted we have chemistry). But if you"re in a long term relationship, and you see a smoking hot 17 year old, you can"t tell your GF that you want nothing more than to have that 17 year old sit on your face so you can try to lick her cervix.

Dabamf said:
You probably drop your game when dating because you think you can. Unfortunately, you can"t. Women continuously test you throughout a relationship, so you have to have certain boundaries and be willing to assert them any time. When you like a girl you start wanting to do special things for them, but if they aren"t doing the same, that"s a warning sign.
100% agree.

Aamina said:

No offense, but you are clueless. You have no idea what you are talking about and doing. Congratulations on having sex finally, but you are clueless. THIS IS NOT AN INSULT. I just don"t think you have a clue.

Ser Kegkilla said:
women are pretty much all awful cunts by nature, which is tricky because they try so hard to convey exactly the opposite. you pretty much have to give them the impression they don"t mean shit to you and you will have no problem kicking them to the curb to prevent them walking all over you.

try sending out some mixed signals to your next gf. for example, try a nice kiss on the forehead, followed by casually mentioning how much you"d like to facefuck her best friend.
Pretty much the funniest thing I"ve read in a very, very long time I love you Keg!

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
Semi-funny story that happened recently:

The other day I was in a coffee shop because I was early for a private lesson I had. I was doing Korean homework (legitimately!) and this girl sat down at the table next to me. She was messing around on her phone, but I could tell from her body language she was gearing up to talk to me (a 6th sense developed from watching people trying to get up the courage to talk to a foreigner).

Finally she did, asking what I was studying blah blah blah. She said she wanted me to meet her friend, then asked if I had a girlfriend. I said yea, she seemed disappointed, more blah blah. Finally she was leaving but wanted my phone number to hang out some time. "I have a boyfriend, don"t worry," she said as she showed me his picture. I agreed just for the hell of it and gave her my number.

Now is like 4 days later and I get a call from her at 11pm. She"s drunk and said her friends went home, but she"s still drinking alone. Then she said, "I don"t know if you really like your girlfriend, but can you come here." (This was like a 1 minute sentences of mumbles and stutters). "Where"s you"re boyfriend?" I asked. "He left. We had a fight." "Oh, well I can"t go, sorry. I don"t think my girlfriend would be too happy. We can talk later." "This is the only chance there is." "Sorry, I can"t go. Have a good night though and get some sleep."

Then she hangs up. Then 3 minutes later calls me 4 times in a row, all of which I ignore.

I"ve never had a girl so direct. A lot of Korean girls are interested in foreign guys, but most are quite secretive and shy about it. I"m kind of impressed by her.

Anyway:

Girlfriend
Her drunk, me sober
25 minutes away
Not ugly, but certainly not hot
Would not let me kiss her on the forehead.

Choose your reason to not call me gay.

Zehnpai

Molten Core Raider
Let"s put it this way. Take our hypothetical situation of a girl who asks you to not watch the superbowl without her. This is how the individual people handle it. Take note of who you take advice from going forward:

Tenks made sure he didn"t date a girl who liked sports, so when he says, "I"d rather watch it." She shrugs and goes to work. He does not get laid that night.

Lefazz is never in this is situation as women are a waste of time. He not only does not get laid, but dies old and alone with nobody to attend his funeral.

Eomer uses his confidence and wealth as a business owner to get asked by about 8 different women if he"ll watch the superbowl with them. He chooses instead to watch it with Xerxes. He claims this is because hey, free pot. We all know better. He gets laid that night, but not by Xerxes. He dies a little inside.

Dabamf tricks a girl into watching the superbowl with him by claiming it"s a SC tournament. He tells us Asian women are superior to white girls because they watch the superbowl. Dabamf gets laid that night because asian girls crave white cock. He wakes up to find his sheets need to be bleached.

Camerous drives 8 hours to watch the superbowl with a girl whos husband is away. He then marries her and then is surprised to find out she watched the superbowl at work with her original husband. He then goes into a 3 month stupor unable to watch any sports because all the channels smell like her. He does not get laid.

Sutekh tells his woman that he"s going to watch it anyways and she better make him a sandwhich before she goes to work. When she gets home she finds he has not watched it. He gets laid that night like a beast.

Ravvenn spends 3 weeks planning to host the most awesome superbowl party ever and uses this as an opportunity to help half a dozen other couples get laid that night. She hooks up two gay guys together and gets a girl-gasm at her good work.

Aamina was too busy playing EQ to hear the request to not watch the superbowl. Later when he finally realizes it because he didn"t get his bedtime blowjob, he misunderstands why his wife is upset and promises not to watch the superbowl and also cleans the house, raises the kids and mewls at her feet begging for cuddles. Aamina"s wife lays 4 guys, none of them are Aamina.

Aychamo promises not to watch it because he"s madly in love with the girl who he met 3 hours ago. She dies on the way home from work. He says life is no longer worth living until 4 months later he meets another girl who he declares is the love of his life. He gets married to her. He doesn"t watch the superbowl per her request but desperately wants to watch it with every cute 19 year old in a skirt he meets. Aychamo still gets laid but he"s thinking about someone else.

Kegkilla raises an eyebrow, then throws her down on the carpet and then ragefucks the girl. After as she is crying he asks what the fuck is a superbowl, then says, "nevermind, that would require you to talk and you"re crying so your mouth has better things to do" and he points at his cock.

Thecutlery has been happily not watching the superbowl until she gets home since they were 8 years old. It is boring and uneventful. He gets laid that night but nobody cares because it"s about as exciting as brushing your teeth in the morning.

Etoille says okay and then spends the time instead going to McDonalds and seeing how many chicken mcnuggets she can consume.

Zehn asks what she can do for him in trade. She offers a kiss. He says not enough. She offers a blowjob. He accepts her terms. Zehn gets a bj and gets laid that night.

Vinen

God is dead
Zehn - Vhex said:
Let"s put it this way. Take our hypothetical situation of a girl who asks you to not watch the superbowl without her. This is how the individual people handle it. Take note of who you take advice from going forward:
Fucking, LOL.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Oddly a good summation of this thread.

And watching sports with a girl who doesn"t really know what is going on is the most infuriating thing in the world. My friend has a new chick and has little dating experience so she"ll sit and watch the Bengals with us and start laughing when we get pissed off at our ginger haired fuck of a QB. He needs to tell that woman to leave the room. Like Zehn said my GF isn"t even there in the first place.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
That was pretty god damn accurate! Fucking good shit

Btw, are there any pics of fat Etoille? I imagine her as one of those super fat women who wears wind pants everywhere she goes. I imagine her having long, curly brown black hair that looks a mess but is kept in a rubber band. She probably wears weird t-shirts because only the weird ones come in XXL.

Lefazz_foh

shitlord
Zehn - Vhex said:
Lefazz is never in this is situation as women are a waste of time. He not only does not get laid, but dies old and alone with nobody to attend his funeral.
It"s doubly a waste of time since I don"t watch football. And, I don"t plan on dying.

Now, pardon me while I continue to enjoy my enormous amounts of money and free time that I can spend anyway I so choose.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
/salute Zehn

GrobbeeTrull convinces some other guy to raise his kid so he can watch the superbowl, and pretty much every show for the next couple years, uninterrupted. Favorite superbowl snack: homemade creampie.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
Whelp, you got me down to a T. Clearly you"ve known me for far too long. Time to kill you.