Happy White Male Nationalism Day! (4th of July)

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Raining right now, hoping to go to the river and camp. Hopefully get a float in or two. Kings River, AR.

Fireworks show last night, like 2 good ones nearby tonight but I don't plan on being here.

How was the move to AR btw? The fam enjoying it?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Taunting my full blown communist friend on this beautiful morning

Edit: before you ask, yes....he lieves with his mom now because his wife kicked him out for saying "just shut the fuck up". Completely serious.

Screenshot_20200704-075235_Message+.jpg

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Going to smoke some ribs today. This time of year has sucked lately though.

Last year we had the earthquake, and this year my father-in-law was just diagnosed with leukemia.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 user

Nija

<Silver Donator>
How was the move to AR btw? The fam enjoying it?
Really good so far, thanks. I’ll say more later when we get back, about to go out of cell range. Closing on our house Monday!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Between the house and the shop from several years ago when I still lived in TX. Near the largest lake in Texas.

EagleI.JPG

• 6Like
  • 1Trump
Reactions: 6 users

BrotherWu

MAGA
<Silver Donator>
Greetings fellow patriots. I spent the night MAGAing this glorious hunk of American beef. It was fucking fantastic. Happy Independence Day.

yum.PNG

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Going to smoke some ribs today. This time of year has sucked lately though.

Last year we had the earthquake, and this year my father-in-law was just diagnosed with leukemia.
Spare ribs, so I threw the skirt and tips in there. A little over 2 hours, apple wood. Only thing on it is rub (salt, pepper, chili powder, paprika, cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, white sugar, dark brown sugar).

God damn it was delicious. I fucking can't wait for the ribs now.

skirt.jpg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users