Health Care Thread

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Blame the fuckin' moon. Who gives a shit? Where does the fuckin' "buck stop"? Fuck off. Blame whoever you want. It doesn't matter.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Blakkheim just wants something to blame, guys. He's very frustrated and he needs something to take that out on.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
What kind of incompetent administration would hire such a company? Where does the buck stop?
1. The company developed several very complicated websites already for the administration and was on time and within budget.
2. The company was approved for no-bid IT projects under the Bush administration.
3. Why is it always the government's fault and never the contractor? If I order a pizza and the driver delivers the box to me upside down, is it my fault for picking the pizza place or the driver's fault for fucking up my pizza?

Blakkheim, you seem to have a medium to medium-severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome. I suggest consulting a professional.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
1. The company developed several very complicated websites already for the administration and was on time and within budget.
2. The company was approved for no-bid IT projects under the Bush administration.
3. Why is it always the government's fault and never the contractor? If I order a pizza and the driver delivers the box to me upside down, is it my fault for picking the pizza place or the driver's fault for fucking up my pizza?

Blakkheim, you seem to have a medium to medium-severe case of Obama Derangement Syndrome. I suggest consulting a professional.
Bla bla fucking excuses bla bla bla bla.....

Answer my question. Where does the buck stop? You sound like someone who works in the public sector. Hmmm....

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bla bla fucking excuses bla bla bla bla.....

Answer my question. Where does the buck stop? You sound like someone who works in the public sector. Hmmm....
I'm sorry that the nuances and the details of the situation at hand dont fit your predetermined narrative of blaming the President for everything that happens.

Good question, where does the buck stop? Probably with people who coded the actual site, genius.

P.S. I dont know anyone under 55 who uses the phrase "where does the buck stop"

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Blakkheim needs something to blame or he can't function. Understanding things is a lot of work, so he'd rather just be able to blame A Thing.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
I'm sorry that the nuances and the details of the situation at hand dont fit your predetermined narrative of blaming the President for everything that happens.

Good question, where does the buck stop? Probably with people who coded the actual site, genius.

P.S. I dont know anyone under 55 who uses the phrase "where does the buck stop"
Holy fuck man
facepalm-captain-picard.jpg

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I dont understand the pathological need to blame the highest person in organizational structure for everything that happens under him.

If the secretary over at Apple doesnt make fresh coffee in the morning, does Tim Cook get blamed for that?

How do organizational structures work?

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
The healthcare.gov debacle is going to be the tipping point that finally makes the teatards head assplode. On one hand you have the 'the gubmint is evil and bloated, whargle blargle!!! Private sector has ALL the answers to every question ever asked in the Universe!!!' while at the same time a sainted, beloved, private sector contractor is the one who built the god damn thing. How can their simplistic, binary world view hold up under such pressure?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
The healthcare.gov debacle is going to be the tipping point that finally makes the teatards head assplode. On one hand you have the 'the gubmint is evil and bloated, whargle blargle!!! Private sector has ALL the answers to every question ever asked in the Universe!!!' while at the same time a sainted, beloved, private sector contractor is the one who built the god damn thing. How can their simplistic, binary world view hold up under such pressure?

Just read Blakkheim's posts for a preview. This is totally blowing his mind.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
I've been taking a 'Leadership & U.S. Politics' class this semester. It's worthless, yet interesting. It's unbelievable what people blame presidents for. Every week we get some dipshit in here who's like "where does the buck stop?!" or "we need a leader in Congress!" Completely fucking oblivious to what the office can actually do.

People need something to blame. Doesn't matter how things actually work, they just want something to blame.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
More clusterfuckery from your favorite website (of which I'm sure will be dismissed):

http://blog.heritage.org/2013/11/02/...ch-of-privacy/
Justin Hadley logged on to HealthCare.gov to evaluate his insurance options after his health plan was canceled.What he discovered was an apparent security flaw that disclosed eligibility letters addressed to individuals from another state.

"I was in complete shock," said Hadley, who contacted Heritage after becoming alarmed at the breach of privacy.

Hadley, a North Carolina father, buys his insurance on the individual market. His insurance company, Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina, directed him to HealthCare.gov in a cancellation letter he received in September.

After multiple attempts to access the problem-plagued website, Hadley finally made it past the registration page Thursday. That's when he was greeted with downloadable letters about eligibility - for two people in South Carolina.

So who gets the blame for this? Fucking Santa Clause?

P.S. Proceed with your ad hom attacks on the source.

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Blame whoever you want. Seriously. I don't give a shit if you're not interested in the way things actually work.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
Private sector: Massive clusterfuck happens? Find out what happened, who is responsible, fire their asses, find better people, fix the problem.

Public sector: Massive clusteruck happens? First deny the problem exists, once problem becomes overwhelming and obvious, point fingers and blame someone else, sweep problem under the rug, move on to next clusterfuck.

Gauss_sl

shitlord
Virginia Democrat (Candidate) Calls For Forcing Doctors To Accept Medicare And Medicaid Patients

Granted, this is just some idiot who's not in Congress proposing something ridiculous, it is thought provoking because I have heard anecdotes of many doctors refusing to see Medicare/Medicaid patients because the government keeps cutting compensation for their visits. What choice do Democrats have, other than to "force" doctors to accept them, since Congress is clearly unwilling to properly fund the programs?