Heroes Charge (android)

Derpa

Trakanon Raider
Been using emberstar 2 star (+2blue), warchief 2 star (+2 blue), Shadowleft 2 star (+1 blue), Frost mage 2 star (+1 Blue), and Lightning Master 1 star (+1 Blue). Plus Chaplain in crusade.

Not sure if I should be changing any of them out for the following (since that team has been working pretty well):
(First pull) Professional killer 3 star (blue)
Poisoned one 3 star (Green +1)
Ice mage 2 star (Blue)
Chaplain 1 star (Blue +1)
Ember Blade 1 star (Blue)
Arcane Sapper 1 Star (Blue)
Admiral 1 star (Green +1)
Phoenix 2 star (Green +1)
Shallows Keeper 1 star (Green +1)
Sniper 1 star (Green +1)
Vanguard Warrior 1 Star (Green +1)
Psychopath 1 Star (Green)
Cleric 1 Star (Gray)

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Other than P2W, I don't have any real issues. My one gripe is that you only get 7 stones for a 1 star, 30 for a 3 if you already have the hero. It's bullshit since it costs so much to evolve heroes.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Been using emberstar 2 star (+2blue), warchief 2 star (+2 blue), Shadowleft 2 star (+1 blue), Frost mage 2 star (+1 Blue), and Lightning Master 1 star (+1 Blue). Plus Chaplain in crusade.

Not sure if I should be changing any of them out for the following (since that team has been working pretty well):
(First pull) Professional killer 3 star (blue)
Poisoned one 3 star (Green +1)
Ice mage 2 star (Blue)
Chaplain 1 star (Blue +1)
Ember Blade 1 star (Blue)
Arcane Sapper 1 Star (Blue)
Admiral 1 star (Green +1)
Phoenix 2 star (Green +1)
Shallows Keeper 1 star (Green +1)
Sniper 1 star (Green +1)
Vanguard Warrior 1 Star (Green +1)
Psychopath 1 Star (Green)
Cleric 1 Star (Gray)
Your best two Heroes are Warchief and Phoenix.

Frostmage is only good after she gets purple.

Swap lightning master out with phoenix. Phoenix cheeses most pve content and some pvp fights.

Look into getting old curse from arena and Commando from Crusade. Not having commando for the movespeed at the start of a fight means other teams with commando will beat you by default.

I've found cleric to be quite useful for some elite pve fights where the enemy 3rd round hero does an insane amount of phys dmg to the whole team. Cleric is a sub in for fights you can't beat without a healer. Chaplain is required for Crusade.

Make sure you're raiding all available Warchief elite fights every day.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I need a motherfucking Death Knight. I've bounced around a few guilds looking for them but they never stay in my level range long.

My usual team is Shallows Keeper, Chaplain, Phoenix base and then situationally Old Curse, Commando, Professional Killer, Cleric, Arcane Sapper, Goblin Machinist Lirune, Mystic, Ember lady, and Shadowleaf.

Mystic has been pretty underwhelming to me. I must be missing something with him, but a 2.5k or so nuke with full charge just isn't that amazing.

Problem with Phoenix in Crusade is he can only "die" so many times. And it carries over the whole time, doesn't reset for each fight. So after doing a full blast like 3 times he's just gone.

Machinist Lirune is pretty awesome. I don't even have his skills near maxed and his Ultimate is still an absolute wrecker.

I picked up War Chief today. He'll probably replace Shallows Keeper once I get him ready to roll, or go with both.

Stuff I have that I'm not really focusing on yet or have stopped. Admiral(girltank Trial!), Psychopath(supposed to be good), Lightning Master(just no space) are all Blue +2 but not really getting any love. Others that I've gotten and just haven't touched are Lunar Guardian(3*), Wind Master(3*), Depths Voice(2*), Sniper, Rifleman, Ember Blade, and Rifelman(all 1*).

There's probably some better team I could put together from all that, but I'm very lazy about research on this game.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
I need a motherfucking Death Knight. I've bounced around a few guilds looking for them but they never stay in my level range long.

My usual team is Shallows Keeper, Chaplain, Phoenix base and then situationally Old Curse, Commando, Professional Killer, Cleric, Arcane Sapper, Goblin Machinist Lirune, Mystic, Ember lady, and Shadowleaf.

Mystic has been pretty underwhelming to me. I must be missing something with him, but a 2.5k or so nuke with full charge just isn't that amazing.

Problem with Phoenix in Crusade is he can only "die" so many times. And it carries over the whole time, doesn't reset for each fight. So after doing a full blast like 3 times he's just gone.

Machinist Lirune is pretty awesome. I don't even have his skills near maxed and his Ultimate is still an absolute wrecker.

I picked up War Chief today. He'll probably replace Shallows Keeper once I get him ready to roll, or go with both.

Stuff I have that I'm not really focusing on yet or have stopped. Admiral(girltank Trial!), Psychopath(supposed to be good), Lightning Master(just no space) are all Blue +2 but not really getting any love. Others that I've gotten and just haven't touched are Lunar Guardian(3*), Wind Master(3*), Depths Voice(2*), Sniper, Rifleman, Ember Blade, and Rifelman(all 1*).

There's probably some better team I could put together from all that, but I'm very lazy about research on this game.
The allure behind Mystic isn't his nuke although it does combo well with things like Succubus Soul-shout and Wind Master's Gale force, the reason folks pick the Mystic primarily is for the AoE blind (silence), the energy regain, and magic boost.

I used Warchief for quite some time in Crusades as a sub until I could rent out a DK (even sometimes 4-5 levels lower than my current level).

Low level crusades (pre-purple) go: Chaplain, Commando, Old curse, Wind Master, DK
High level crusades (post-purple) go: Chaplain, Old Curse, Mystic, Frost Mage, and Death Mage

I've found no real value in Phoenix but as far as the others in your list:
Lunar Guardian combos VERY well with Commando and Shadowleaf.
Wind Master (see crusade).
Rifleman is awesome for guild raids and awesome for most of the Outland portal events.
Ember Blade is one of my new favorites as he's great as an anti-magic beast.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The allure behind Mystic isn't his nuke although it does combo well with things like Succubus Soul-shout and Wind Master's Gale force, the reason folks pick the Mystic primarily is for the AoE blind (silence), the energy regain, and magic boost.

I used Warchief for quite some time in Crusades as a sub until I could rent out a DK (even sometimes 4-5 levels lower than my current level).

Low level crusades (pre-purple) go: Chaplain, Commando, Old curse, Wind Master, DK
High level crusades (post-purple) go: Chaplain, Old Curse, Mystic, Frost Mage, and Death Mage

I've found no real value in Phoenix but as far as the others in your list:
Lunar Guardian combos VERY well with Commando and Shadowleaf.
Wind Master (see crusade).
Rifleman is awesome for guild raids and awesome for most of the Outland portal events.
Ember Blade is one of my new favorites as he's great as an anti-magic beast.
Warchief is pretty meh in crusades since his Rez can only trigger once throughout whole crusade. The same goes for Pheonix, though he is better because he can pretty much take out a whole round with his special.

I whole heartedly disagree with no use for Pheonix, he will out damage almost every other hero you have in arena, and it's very likely he will Rez at least once.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Warchief is pretty meh in crusades since his Rez can only trigger once throughout whole crusade. The same goes for Pheonix, though he is better because he can pretty much take out a whole round with his special.

I whole heartedly disagree with no use for Pheonix, he will out damage almost every other hero you have in arena, and it's very likely he will Rez at least once.
My current arena setup at level 79:
Death Mage
Mystic
Old Curse
Commando
War Chief

I see lots of folks with Phoenix but I've never had problems dealing with it but then again I run a pretty heavy CC team so if it does do lots of damage, I haven't experienced it.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I read a thread about Phoenix and how he was kind of dominating on new servers where people didn't already have those established teams when he was given out. But one guy on an established server posted pics of his phoenix that he had focused on dominating. His damage really is unmatched when he gets a full round in, and his meter fills faster than anything else I think. The biggest problem is there's always some luck involved with him. If the other team lands a stun/freeze or any kind of interrupt on him when he first starts his laser he's just wasted. So like pyksel said his CC heavy team is a pretty hard counter to Phoenix.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Level 53 on a new server - Rank 100 in Arena (Regularly defend 10 times a day on average)

PVP line up:

Iron Hoof
Old Curse
Phoenix
Commando
Frost Mage

Only person not 3star is frost mage. Everyone is Purple fully enchanted and maxed skills.

My setup mainly loses to Fallen Dominion teams.

lindz

#DDs
I run Vengeance in arena because of Phoenix. So many people run Pheonix that having the petrify trigger almost always trigger immediately after Phoenix uses his Sun Burn wins the fight.

My setup right now is War Chief, Vengeance, Death Mage, Phoenix and Commando at level 54 all purple (Death Mage purple+1). I also have Shadowleaf at purple but have been underwhelmed by her so far. Old Curse I'm not going to use until I get him 3*. Just doesn't seem good enough at 2* to throw into the team.

Vitality

HUSTLE
Shadowleaf is really good in combo with windmaster and commando in a phys dmg team (possibly arcane sapper).

however in the current phoenix meta she's a bit underwhelming when she silences the enemy phoenix before it ults as opposed to during the ult.

I wish I had deathmage, but I won't be able to get it until 60 and the next arena group.

I'd replace phoenix with deathmage in a heartbeat in my lineup.

Pollo

Silver Knight of the Realm
At 56, Deathmage is an awesome Crusade tank after you fill her meter (I run Death Mage, OC, Commando, Chaplain, Shadowleaf). I just don't think she's a good unit for arena since all of her damage is reliant on her ultimate. Cloud Walker on the other hand, JFC he's awesome. The unit I hate most now is Fallen Dominion. I've had him wipe my team one on three. So OP.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yeah I don't think I'll even remotely be able to keep up with raising units *'s as I work my way in to the 50s. 50 now and most of my units that don't come from crusade are nowhere close to having enough pieces to 3*. They're at like 5-15. F2P FTL

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
My current arena setup at level 79:
Death Mage
Mystic
Old Curse
Commando
War Chief

I see lots of folks with Phoenix but I've never had problems dealing with it but then again I run a pretty heavy CC team so if it does do lots of damage, I haven't experienced it.
Against a good CC setup then ya, Pheonix isn't good. He's just one Hero that you can get through crusade points that is pretty good in the early to mid range game

lindz

#DDs
Had enough gems saved up to do a 10x gold chest this morning and pulled a Cloud Walker. Yay!

Also just hit 55 and opened up Outland Portal. That shit sucks. How do you get enough heroes leveled and skilled up to be able to do those?

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Had enough gems saved up to do a 10x gold chest this morning and pulled a Cloud Walker. Yay!

Also just hit 55 and opened up Outland Portal. That shit sucks. How do you get enough heroes leveled and skilled up to be able to do those?
There are a few guides (youtube/ucool forums) that have recommended team setups to do these but be warned they can be pretty challenging. Today's is Raging Blood so heroes that can self heal such as Chaplain, Cleric, DK/Warchief, Death Mage are all good.

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yea, the outlands are tough. I got lucky with my oddball team I roll with that I could actually do 2 of them! Outlands are all about having a wide array of purple heroes and not just a team of 5 beast modes and then 20 scrubs. I've found that the higher level I get the easier it is to keep all heroes up there. You don't really level heroes fast anymore so you end up with more skill points than you can spend and thus start distributing them to the other heroes. And then just from raid farming the elite instances for stones you earn junk item fodder, that if you don't sell, can turn any new hero into a blue +1 almost instantly....from there you have to work a bit at items.

Curious as to why people think this game is hardcore P2W though? Ive only spent 2.99 for that monthly pass thing and I seem to do ok. I won't lie that it helps a bit for the 120 gems a day, but really....it's not like I've got an insane team. From what I've read here most of you have better/harder to get heroes than I have, or I simply suck ass at team making/leveling/gearing. I guess I'm wondering because it's not like you can directly buy a hero or gear...it's still all time like any of these games.

Edit: For todays you can also use really strong tanks. Basically the goal is to for him to use 25% of his life for each kill, bringing him down to nothing so your last hero can kill
smile.png

Vitality

HUSTLE
Every team above rank 100 in arena is level 50 with 5 star purple heroes that you can only get from gold chests at that team level on a server that's only a week or two old.

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
I can only complete two of them right now, the DoT one (have emvenomed one, old curse and Succubus) and the healing one.

I'm one hero short of being able to do the Pheonix, and no where close on the one that burrows.