Heroes of the Storm

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
What a fucking joke. Game is like 20m in and they have to regame because the entire game dropped. What a joke of a client.

Neph_sl

shitlord
1-1 TS looking good that match. Aba / Illi / Chen didn't seem like great picks considering TS with Brightwing and Mura for cc

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Sold1er throwing so many times in that game. TS should have won tbh.

::EDIT:: That said after watching DK I think C9 dumpsters them.

Grayson Carlyle

Golden Squire
Goddamnit, why is this on so late? I don't want to miss Na'Vi vs DK
frown.png

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
Yea there is a shit load of games going on today, don't know why they didn't do 1 group today and 1 group tomorrow.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Going to be dead tired. Will have to watch NaVi vs DK tomorrow. Also C9 looking like shit. Both sides making big mistakes.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
DK not looking like a juggernaut at all, they seem to be really slow to react to other teams drafts and they loooooooove to throw. Na'Vi looking like the favorite so far, agree that C9 has been pretty sloppy, TS played surprisingly well. Hope we get at least 1 team to the finals.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Went to bed and missed the last match in the TS vs DK series the other night. Looked like a close one up until that last team fight at the boss.

Arch

Lord Nagafen Raider
The two things that really stood out to me about DK was their Muradin (Noblesse?) was insanely aggressive and was almost never punished for it, he was great at being disruptive and generated so many kills with his play style. I think he got caught out once maybe twice but was seriously making plays. Their healer on Malf was also out of this world good.

I think TS made a couple mistakes draft wise on their last game but it seemed to me the biggest issue was solo Leoric (again) and also Leoric wraith walking in a completely opposite direction from his team leaving them with no front liner and getting decimated (he did this 2 or 3 times in the last game) although it's not like Leoric has much peel anyway.

With all that said, with all of the team drama I expected them to get rolled over, hopefully they can advance further and then after Blizzcon get their shit together and get back to form with new members or whatever.

Neph_sl

shitlord
Yeah, solo Leoric seemed like a pretty bad choice on their part.

What drama is going on? Kinda sucks to think that one of the USA's best teams could implode